|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mourning Becomes Electra - The Haunted, Acts 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Lavinia to marry Peter and leave in Act 4 of The Haunted?
2. What does Abbie refer to the woman as that Eben is going to see, in Part 2 of Desire Under the Elms?
3. In what year does Desire Under the Elms take place?
4. Where does Act 3 take place in Strange Interlude?
(a) Leeds' study.
(b) Evans' study.
(c) Evans' dining room.
(d) Marsden's study.
5. How much money does Eben give to Simeon and Peter in Desire Under the Elms?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language does Leeds read at the end of Act 1 in Strange Interlude?
2. Who is Lavinia's brother?
3. Where has Marsden been before the play begins in Strange Interlude?
4. What has Nina named her baby?
5. Whose death is Nina lamenting in the beginning of Strange Interlude?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)