|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mourning Becomes Electra - Homecoming, Acts 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language does Leeds read at the end of Act 1 in Strange Interlude?
2. Who is Lavinia's mother?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 1 of Homecoming take place?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The exterior of the Mannon home.
(c) Ezra's study.
(d) The parlor.
4. What city does Act 7 of Strange Interlude take place in?
(a) Long Island.
(d) New York.
5. In Part 1 of Desire Under the Elms, how long has it been since Simeon's woman died?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "It's a wise father who knows his own child" in Strange Interlude?
2. What does Marsden do for a living?
3. How much time has passed between Part 2 and Part 3 of Desire Under the Elms?
4. What about Nina causes concern for her father in Part 1, Act 1 in Strange Interlude?
5. How old is Ephraim in Part 3 of Desire Under the Elms?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)