|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Strange Interlude, Part 2, Acts 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbie refer to the woman as that Eben is going to see, in Part 2 of Desire Under the Elms?
2. Ephraim calls Abbie his what, in Part 2 of Desire Under the Elms?
(a) Rose o' Sharon.
(b) Dovie Love.
(c) Missy Sparkle.
(d) Hen o' the house.
3. What is Evans trying to do at the beginning of Act 4 in Strange Interlude?
(a) Write a novel.
(b) Clean house.
(c) Type ads.
(d) Cook dinner.
4. Why does Nina say she must go away in Act 1 in Strange Interlude?
(a) To gain forgiveness from God.
(b) To pay duty to Gordon.
(c) To make money for the family.
(d) To meet a husband.
5. What afflicted Marsden's mother?
(b) A stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eben get the money he promises to the others in Desire Under the Elms?
2. How old is the character, Simeon, in Desire Under the Elms?
3. What does Marsden do for a living?
4. Where has Marsden been before the play begins in Strange Interlude?
5. What does Ephraim say the farm is made of, in Part 2 of Desire Under the Elms?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)