|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Strange Interlude, Part 1, Acts 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does the fiddler play in Part 3 of Desire Under the Elms?
(a) The Moonlight Brigade.
(b) Lady on the Lake.
(c) The Sunlight Waltz.
(d) The Needle in the Haystack.
2. Who is the protagonist in Desire Under the Elms?
3. What does Abbie refer to the woman as that Eben is going to see, in Part 2 of Desire Under the Elms?
4. Who is Nina writing a letter to at the beginning of Act 3 in Strange Interlude?
5. What is the father's name in Desire Under the Elms?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2 of Desire Under the Elms, Ephraim prays, "An' God hearkened unto _____!".
2. Who is the first character we are introduced to in Desire Under the Elms?
3. What does Nina talk about in her soliloquy at the beginning of Act 5 in Strange Interlude?
4. What about Nina causes concern for her father in Part 1, Act 1 in Strange Interlude?
5. Who is the woman Eben goes to visit in Desire Under the Elms?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)