|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mourning Becomes Electra - The Hunted, Acts 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It's a wise father who knows his own child" in Strange Interlude?
2. Who has died in Act 8 of Strange Interlude?
(a) Marsden's sister.
(b) Marsden's brother.
(c) Leeds' brother.
3. In what year does Homecoming begin?
4. What does Nina talk about in her soliloquy at the beginning of Act 5 in Strange Interlude?
(a) Her love of Leeds.
(b) Her sorrow of Leeds' death.
(c) Her pregnancy.
(d) Her love for Marsden.
5. Who does Gordon feel that Nina truly loved?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eben's mother was Ephraim's _____ wife.
2. What does Lavinia produce as proof of her suspicions in Act 3 of The Hunted?
3. What is Orin suffering from after the war, in Act 3 of Homecoming?
4. How old is Nina in Act 7 of Strange Interlude?
5. How old is Ephraim in Desire Under the Elms?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)