|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mourning Becomes Electra - The Hunted, Acts 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much training has Nina had as a nurse?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Six years.
2. Where does Nina say she is going in Part 1, Act 1 in Strange Interlude?
(a) To work at a farm.
(b) To work in Europe.
(c) To work at a school.
(d) To work at a sanitarium.
3. How does Marsden know Leeds?
(a) He is his uncle.
(b) He is his father.
(c) He is his stepfather.
(d) He was his professor.
4. Who does Gordon feel was indifferent about his father's illness in Strange Interlude?
5. What does Marsden decide to do in Act 8 of Strange Interlude?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Leave forever.
(c) Go sailing.
(d) Join the race.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Nina studied at the university?
2. In what language does Leeds read at the end of Act 1 in Strange Interlude?
3. In Act 2 of The Hunted, Hazel and Peter discuss how ill someone is. Who is this person?
4. Who has died in Act 8 of Strange Interlude?
5. Why does Leeds say he hated Gordon?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)