Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J. think would make it easier for him to go back to sleep after he's had a rough night?
2. What kind of animal does Montmorency attack?
3. Where do the men decide they must bathe during their trip?
4. How does J. describe Reading?
5. What does Montmorency offer up for the stew?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze what Montmorency brings to the text. Discuss three things that would be missing were he not included in the story.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze at least three literary devices Jerome uses to develop a character of your choosing in "Three Men in a Boat."
Essay Topic 3
Analyze whether or not work/labor is portrayed in a positive or negative way in "Three Men in a Boat." Use at least 3 examples from the text to support your thesis.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)