Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J. think would make it easier for him to go back to sleep after he's had a rough night?
2. What kind of animal does Montmorency attack?
3. Where do the men decide they must bathe during their trip?
4. How does J. describe Reading?
5. What does Montmorency offer up for the stew?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze at least one short story that is told by a character in "Three Men in a Boat" and what it contributes to the larger story of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze at least one conflict the main characters (J., George, and Harris) have during their journey. How do they resolve it? What does the reader learn about at least one character through the conflict and its resolution?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one character from the text and analyze whether or not this character is likable by the average reader. What three main characteristics does this character have that may connect with an average reader of "Three Men in a Boat"?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)