Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does J. think would make it easier for him to go back to sleep after he's had a rough night?
(a) A gate so he doesn't have to worry about rolling off the boat.
(b) If his fellow travelers just left him alone for a little bit.
(c) If the wildlife would just be quiet.
(d) If he had somewhere to be at a certain time.
2. What kind of animal does Montmorency attack?
(a) A wombat.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bat.
(d) A rat.
3. Where do the men decide they must bathe during their trip?
(a) In the boat's bathtub.
(b) In the river.
(c) In a pond.
(d) At a private bathroom on land somewhere.
4. How does J. describe Reading?
(a) As unattractive.
(b) As a scene from Norman Rockwell.
(c) As a Monet painting.
(d) As heaven on earth.
5. What does Montmorency offer up for the stew?
(a) His dog food.
(b) A water rat.
(c) A bone.
(d) Some rocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the men insist that their food supplies be delivered to their boat immediately?
2. Who finally ends up helping George find a place to sleep when he first visits Datchet?
3. What kinds of vegetables do the men use in their stew?
4. When do most young men begin boating?
5. What kind of lunch is Harris eating when he seemingly disappears?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)