|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historic document was signed at Manga Charta Island?
(a) The Declaration of Independence.
(b) The document putting the monarchy in power.
(c) The Magna Charta.
(d) The Constitution.
2. What attracts the men to stop in Streatly, even though they weren't planning on it?
(a) They can't take being seasick anymore.
(b) It seems charming.
(c) The dog is going crazy on the boat.
(d) Their food falls overboard.
3. Who ends up taking the first rowing shift after Reading?
(b) No one because they use the sail.
4. Where do the men decide they must bathe during their trip?
(a) At a private bathroom on land somewhere.
(b) In the boat's bathtub.
(c) In a pond.
(d) In the river.
5. Who takes charge of the unusual item that the men see floating in the water after they pass Reading?
(a) Just Harris.
(b) Some men on shore.
(c) Just J.
(d) George, J., and Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do most young men begin boating?
2. What unusual thing do the men see floating in the water after they pass Reading?
3. Whom does George finally ask about the time in the story J. tells about the broken watch?
4. While in Reading, where do the men randomly meet some friends of theirs?
5. How does Montmorency react to the men's jovial demeanor while making the stew?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)