Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does J. think one should do first while preparing dinner?
(a) Put some snacks out.
(b) Put the tea kettle on.
(c) Preheat the oven.
(d) Read the recipe.
2. Why can the men not get their canned items open during the trip?
(a) It is strangely stuck shut.
(b) They have forgotten the can opener.
(c) Their can opener gets taken by the dog.
(d) It has all melted together.
3. What kind of stew does the group think they are making?
(a) An "Irish" stew.
(b) A "Scottish" stew.
(c) An "English" stew.
(d) An "American" stew.
4. What unusual thing do the men see floating in the water after they pass Reading?
(a) Lots and lots of bubbles.
(b) Large boxes.
(c) Something black.
(d) Brightly colored clothes.
5. What does J. think would make it easier for him to go back to sleep after he's had a rough night?
(a) If his fellow travelers just left him alone for a little bit.
(b) If the wildlife would just be quiet.
(c) A gate so he doesn't have to worry about rolling off the boat.
(d) If he had somewhere to be at a certain time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Montmorency offer up for the stew?
2. Where near Sonning do the men decide to camp?
3. What kind of experience does Harris have that the others do not?
4. Who provides a brief history of Marlow?
5. In the story he tells, how does J. get saved from being stuck at the top of a pole?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)