|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose shirt does J. accidentally fling into the river?
(a) His own.
(b) The captain's.
2. What kind of boat does J. remember renting with some friends on a windy day?
(a) A speedboat.
(b) A steamboat.
(c) A sailboat.
(d) A rowboat.
3. Why do the men insist that their food supplies be delivered to their boat immediately?
(a) They are worried the food might spoil.
(b) So they can get back on the river.
(c) They have no food available.
(d) They need to divide the food supplies into daily portions before leaving.
4. What do the men need to do to set up their boat for sleeping?
(a) Get blankets from storage.
(b) Hang hoops and canvas.
(c) Blow up their air mattresses.
(d) Set up tents.
5. After what meal do the men decide to replenish their stored food?
(c) They have no need to replenish their stored food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condiment do the men lament not having for their beef during their trip?
2. What do the men argue about in regard to rowing the boat?
3. Who suggests the group make a stew one night for dinner?
4. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
5. Where are the men returning from when Montmorency attacks another animal?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)