|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink do the men take after making the stew?
2. Who ultimately claims that he caught the large fish mounted in the pub?
(a) Captain Ahab.
(b) The bartender.
3. What kinds of vegetables do the men use in their stew?
(c) Peas and potatoes.
(d) Peas and carrots.
4. Where near Sonning do the men decide to camp?
(a) Inside a sports stadium.
(b) In a farmer's field.
(c) On the boat.
(d) On an island.
5. Why does J. think he can't get back to sleep after he has a rough night near Picnic Point?
(a) He has no reason to get up.
(b) He is getting seriously ill.
(c) The boat is rocking too much.
(d) The coyotes are too bothersome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would J. get into trouble when he tried to make rafts?
2. What did George do when he woke up in the middle of the night when his watch stopped?
3. What is "Picnic Point"?
4. What kind of breakfast do the men have after the night in Henley?
5. What does J. think would make it easier for him to go back to sleep after he's had a rough night?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)