|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the men returning from when Montmorency attacks another animal?
(a) Visiting a diner.
(b) Visiting a tavern.
(c) Watching a local riot.
(d) Bathing in the river.
2. Why did George pass the second inn he found when he first visited Datchet?
(a) It was really dirty.
(b) It was too expensive.
(c) It was full.
(d) He thought there might be a better one down the road.
3. What kind of a scene does J. think of when he imagines King Henry courting someone?
(a) A terrifying scene.
(b) An awkward scene.
(c) A very romantic scene.
(d) A very pompous scene.
4. What kinds of vegetables do the men use in their stew?
(a) Peas and potatoes.
(d) Peas and carrots.
5. What is "Picnic Point"?
(a) The name they give the place on their boat where they always eat.
(b) The name of J.'s hometown.
(c) The name of the place the group stops at when it can't reach Magna Charta as planned.
(d) A famous spot in the river that is good for eating lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. After what meal do the men decide to replenish their stored food?
2. Who takes charge of the unusual item that the men see floating in the water after they pass Reading?
3. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
4. Who ends up taking the first rowing shift after Reading?
5. What kind of boat does J. remember renting with some friends on a windy day?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)