Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
2. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
3. What is Harris's full name?
William Samuel Harris.
4. What does "J." stand for?
5. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
6. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
7. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
8. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
9. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
A hearty diet and exercise.
This section contains 4,902 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)