|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) A gas stove.
(b) A steam stove.
(c) An oil stove.
(d) A coal stove.
2. What does J. notice changes a man's outlook as the group rests near Picnic Point?
(a) A full stomach.
(b) A morning in church.
(c) Reading the Bible.
(d) Looking at the stars.
3. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
(a) The housekeeper.
4. Whom did King Henry VIII reportedly court on Magna Charta Island?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) Mary Boleyn.
(c) Queen Mary.
(d) Anne Boleyn.
5. Who takes charge of the unusual item that the men see floating in the water after they pass Reading?
(a) George, J., and Harris.
(b) Just Harris.
(c) Some men on shore.
(d) Just J.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of songs does Harris sometimes sing at parties?
2. What happens to Harris when he appears to disappear during lunch with the other men?
3. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
4. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
5. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)