|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
(a) A meteor shower.
(b) The extreme cold.
(c) The sounds of wolves.
(d) The stars and darkness of night.
2. What is Harris's full name?
(a) Samuel William Harris.
(b) William Samuel Harris.
(c) Brice Christopherson Harris.
(d) Chistopherson Brice Harris.
3. What kind of breakfast do the men have after the night in Henley?
(a) None, because they have run out of breakfast foods.
(b) A quiet one with no conversation.
(c) A very fancy one.
(d) A plain one.
4. Whom does Harris usually mention during his performance?
(a) The harpist.
(b) His mother.
(c) The piano player.
(d) His drummer.
5. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
(a) Things they might forget.
(b) Only the things they cannot do without.
(c) Thing they won't be embarrassed to be caught with.
(d) Everything and anything they can think of.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first sign that George's watch might be broken in the story J. tells?
2. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
3. What kind of animal does Montmorency attack?
4. How does Montmorency react to the men's jovial demeanor while making the stew?
5. What kind of canned item can the men not get open during their trip?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)