|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
(c) The dog.
2. What did George do when he woke up in the middle of the night when his watch stopped?
(a) He thought he had to start getting ready for work.
(b) He thought he had a lot more time to sleep.
(c) He thought he was late for work.
(d) He thought it was Saturday.
3. Who provides a brief history of Marlow?
(a) The captain.
4. What do the men need to do to set up their boat for sleeping?
(a) Set up tents.
(b) Hang hoops and canvas.
(c) Get blankets from storage.
(d) Blow up their air mattresses.
5. What word does J. use to describe what it's like to get one's boat towed by girls?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
2. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
3. What does J. think tow lines have an uncanny ability to do?
4. What kinds of vegetables do the men use in their stew?
5. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)