|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual thing do the men see floating in the water after they pass Reading?
(a) Brightly colored clothes.
(b) Large boxes.
(c) Something black.
(d) Lots and lots of bubbles.
2. Who takes charge of the unusual item that the men see floating in the water after they pass Reading?
(a) George, J., and Harris.
(b) Some men on shore.
(c) Just Harris.
(d) Just J.
3. Who ends up taking the first rowing shift after Reading?
(d) No one because they use the sail.
4. How long will it take to reach Oxford from Culham?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three days.
(c) A couple of hours.
(d) One day.
5. When do most young men begin boating?
(a) As a teenager.
(b) As soon as they can walk.
(c) As a scout.
(d) As soon as they want to impress a girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who provides a brief history of Marlow?
2. What does J. think is the best way to get a tea kettle to boil?
3. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
4. Which royalty was supposed to have been on Magna Charta island?
5. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)