|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Harris and J. respond to the accusation that they are trespassing?
(a) They take the man's word for it but refuse to move.
(b) They move immediately.
(c) They pretend they are lawyers so that the man leaves them alone.
(d) They beat up the man accusing them.
2. How does J. describe Reading?
(a) As a Monet painting.
(b) As a scene from Norman Rockwell.
(c) As unattractive.
(d) As heaven on earth.
3. What is "Picnic Point"?
(a) The name they give the place on their boat where they always eat.
(b) The name of J.'s hometown.
(c) A famous spot in the river that is good for eating lunch.
(d) The name of the place the group stops at when it can't reach Magna Charta as planned.
4. What condiment do the men lament not having for their beef during their trip?
5. What kind of animal does Montmorency attack?
(a) A rat.
(b) A cat.
(c) A wombat.
(d) A bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attracts the men to stop in Streatly, even though they weren't planning on it?
2. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
3. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
4. According to J., what are girls constantly asking while they tow the boat?
5. How does Montmorency react to the animal he tries to attack?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)