|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people in the boat often want the attention of the person pulling the tow line?
(a) Something has gone wrong.
(b) Everyone wants a chance to pull.
(c) People play a game of trying to get the most attention.
(d) It is customary to tease them.
2. Why does J. have trouble sleeping near Picnic Point?
(a) Coyotes are nearby.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He keeps thinking of his childhood.
(d) He can't get comfortable.
3. According to J., what animals do some kind of boaters hire to pull their boats?
4. Where are the men returning from when Montmorency attacks another animal?
(a) Watching a local riot.
(b) Visiting a diner.
(c) Bathing in the river.
(d) Visiting a tavern.
5. What is distinct about the house in Kingston which J. tells a story about?
(a) There is a lot of carved oak present in the house.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) The owner has covered the walls with wallpaper.
(d) It has a large, beautiful staircase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
2. Harris and J. agree they will try one day to get _________into the maze.
3. What do the men argue about in regard to rowing the boat?
4. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
5. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)