|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boat does J. remember renting with some friends on a windy day?
(a) A speedboat.
(b) A sailboat.
(c) A rowboat.
(d) A steamboat.
2. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
(a) They want to camp there.
(b) They want to spend a few days there.
(c) They just want to drift by it slowly so they can check it out from their boat.
(d) It's where they've planned to end their voyage.
3. The men row from Streatly to ___________.
4. According to J., what kinds of people hire animals to pull their boats?
(a) Cruel ones.
(b) Proper ones.
(c) Lazy ones.
(d) Rich ones.
5. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(c) Their housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
2. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
3. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
4. What attracts the men to stop in Streatly, even though they weren't planning on it?
5. J. thinks that Montmorency's breed of dog has a ______________nature.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)