|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Smoke a fancy cigar.
(b) Give each other a pat on the back.
(c) Go out for a drink.
(d) Have custom tents made.
2. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(d) Their housekeeper.
3. Why did George stop in Datchet one night before his journey with his friends?
(a) He was very drunk and very lost.
(b) He wanted a place to sleep.
(c) He was looking for his girlfriend.
(d) He was looking for an old friend.
4. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
5. Who takes charge of the unusual item that the men see floating in the water after they pass Reading?
(a) Some men on shore.
(b) George, J., and Harris.
(c) Just Harris.
(d) Just J.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is distinct about the house in Kingston which J. tells a story about?
2. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
3. What does George want to postpone doing before they set up their boat for sleeping near Picnic Point?
4. Which character has already been lost in the hedge maze along the river?
5. What condiment do the men lament not having for their beef during their trip?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)