|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story he tells, how does J. get saved from being stuck at the top of a pole?
(a) He is saved when the tide goes out, and he can crawl down.
(b) He has to jump from the pole to a tree to a boat.
(c) He is saved by another boat.
(d) He eventually climbs down and swims to safety.
2. What condiment do the men lament not having for their beef during their trip?
3. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
(a) Waterloo Station.
(b) Big Ben Station.
(c) London Station.
(d) Grand Central Station.
4. What is unique about Moulsey Lock?
(a) It is continually under construction but never finished.
(b) It is never used.
(c) It is one of the busiest on the river.
(d) It has recently burned down.
5. What attracts the men to stop in Streatly, even though they weren't planning on it?
(a) They can't take being seasick anymore.
(b) It seems charming.
(c) The dog is going crazy on the boat.
(d) Their food falls overboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men react to Montmorency's offer for the stew?
2. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
3. Who finally ends up helping George find a place to sleep when he first visits Datchet?
4. Why did George pass the first inn he found when he first visited Datchet?
5. What kind of singer does Harris imagine himself to be?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)