|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
(a) A barrel of whiskey.
(b) Frog legs.
(c) Pig feet.
(d) Large cheeses.
2. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
(d) The narrator.
3. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
4. Why did George pass the first inn he found when he first visited Datchet?
(a) It was too expensive.
(b) He thought there might be a better one down the road.
(c) It was full.
(d) It was really dirty.
5. What do the men ask of the friends they run into in Reading?
(a) For directions.
(b) For a tow.
(c) For some money.
(d) For a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
2. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
3. Whom does George finally ask about the time in the story J. tells about the broken watch?
4. In the story he tells, how does J. get saved from being stuck at the top of a pole?
5. Which royalty was supposed to have been on Magna Charta island?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)