|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) An oil stove.
(b) A gas stove.
(c) A coal stove.
(d) A steam stove.
2. Who finally ends up helping George find a place to sleep when he first visits Datchet?
(a) A beautiful girl.
(b) A small boy.
(c) An old man.
(d) No one.
3. Why do the men not reach Magna Charta when they planned?
(a) The island doesn't actually exist.
(b) Their map is wrong.
(c) Their boat runs out of gas.
(d) It is too far, and they are tired.
4. Who ends up taking the first rowing shift after Reading?
(c) No one because they use the sail.
5. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
(b) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
2. According to J., what kinds of people hire animals to pull their boats?
3. What unusual thing do the men see floating in the water after they pass Reading?
4. What skill is J. apparently lacking to be a great fisherman?
5. How do Harris and J. respond to the accusation that they are trespassing?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)