|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did George do when he woke up in the middle of the night when his watch stopped?
(a) He thought he had to start getting ready for work.
(b) He thought he was late for work.
(c) He thought it was Saturday.
(d) He thought he had a lot more time to sleep.
2. Who finally ends up helping George find a place to sleep when he first visits Datchet?
(a) No one.
(b) An old man.
(c) A small boy.
(d) A beautiful girl.
3. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
(a) Their river guide.
4. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
(c) South Africa.
5. What does J. think one should do first while preparing dinner?
(a) Read the recipe.
(b) Put the tea kettle on.
(c) Put some snacks out.
(d) Preheat the oven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of song is the German man in J.'s story singing when the audience has a joke played on them?
2. What towns are Harris and J. rowing by as J. tries to keep Harris from stopping to read tomb inscriptions?
3. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
4. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
5. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)