|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does J. think he shouldn't have to row after the group passes Reading?
(a) His turn is over.
(b) He has hurt himself.
(c) He showed them such a good time in town.
(d) He is getting sunburned.
2. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(b) Fixing the chimney.
(c) Fixing the car.
(d) Hanging a picture.
3. What animal does Harris imagine has attacked him while George and J. were in Henley?
4. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
(a) After 24 hours.
(b) Right before the trip is over.
(d) It depends on if they are a man or a woman.
5. How do the men ultimately get back to London?
(a) By car.
(b) By train.
(c) By bus.
(d) By horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did George stop in Datchet one night before his journey with his friends?
2. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
3. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
4. How does the stew turn out that the group makes?
5. Whose shirt does J. accidentally fling into the river?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)