|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harris first mention wanting to get out and look at tombstone inscriptions?
(a) On the train ride.
(b) Hampton Church.
(c) The lock cemetery.
2. What kinds of vegetables do the men use in their stew?
(a) Peas and potatoes.
(d) Peas and carrots.
3. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
4. What signals finally allow George and J. to find Harris the night they go to Henley?
(a) The sound of waves crashing up against the boat.
(b) Montmorency barking and a light.
(c) The terrible sound of Harris singing and playing the banjo.
(d) Police sirens and the light of flames.
5. Which royalty was supposed to have been on Magna Charta island?
(a) King John.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) Queen Mary.
(d) King Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
2. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
3. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
4. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
5. Which character (other than J.) has a rough night sleeping near Picnic Point?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)