|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does George end up sleeping when he first visits Datchet?
(a) A private home.
(b) The second inn where he stopped.
(c) The first inn where he stopped.
(d) In the forest.
2. Why did George pass the first inn he found when he first visited Datchet?
(a) He thought there might be a better one down the road.
(b) It was full.
(c) It was really dirty.
(d) It was too expensive.
3. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
(a) The dog.
4. Which royalty was supposed to have been on Magna Charta island?
(a) King John.
(b) King Harry.
(c) Queen Mary.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
5. After what meal do the men decide to replenish their stored food?
(a) They have no need to replenish their stored food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
2. What is the first sign that George's watch might be broken in the story J. tells?
3. What kind of lunch is Harris eating when he seemingly disappears?
4. What does J. notice changes a man's outlook as the group rests near Picnic Point?
5. Where do the men decide they must bathe during their trip?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)