|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
(a) In the center of the room.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the town square.
(d) In the backyard.
2. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
(a) The extreme cold.
(b) The sounds of wolves.
(c) The stars and darkness of night.
(d) A meteor shower.
3. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) A steam stove.
(b) A gas stove.
(c) An oil stove.
(d) A coal stove.
4. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
(a) Visiting a place where prostitutes hang out.
5. Why is Stivvings always missing school?
(a) He cuts classes with his friends.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He sleeps in and misses the bus.
(d) He must help his ailing mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
2. What kinds of vegetables do the men use in their stew?
3. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
4. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
5. What is the most common way for someone to pull the tow line?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)