|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
(a) Large cheeses.
(b) Pig feet.
(c) Frog legs.
(d) A barrel of whiskey.
2. Which royalty was supposed to have been on Magna Charta island?
(a) King John.
(b) King Harry.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Queen Mary.
3. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
(a) Waterloo Station.
(b) London Station.
(c) Big Ben Station.
(d) Grand Central Station.
4. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) A coal stove.
(b) An oil stove.
(c) A gas stove.
(d) A steam stove.
5. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
2. According to J., the steam-powered boats run faster than ___________.
3. What does J. notice changes a man's outlook as the group rests near Picnic Point?
4. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
5. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)