|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does J. think one should do first while preparing dinner?
(a) Put some snacks out.
(b) Read the recipe.
(c) Put the tea kettle on.
(d) Preheat the oven.
2. What usually happens when Harris tries to sing songs at parties?
(a) He makes people cry.
(b) He loses his voice because he sings so loudly.
(c) He attracts a lot of attention because he is so good.
(d) He forgets the words.
3. What kind of animal does Montmorency attack?
(a) A cat.
(b) A wombat.
(c) A rat.
(d) A bat.
4. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
(c) The dog.
5. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kingston is known for being ___________________.
2. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
3. According to J., the steam-powered boats run faster than ___________.
4. What kind of tree are Harris and J. sitting under when they are accused of trespassing?
5. What kinds of songs does Harris sometimes sing at parties?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)