|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "J." stand for?
2. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
(a) A terrier.
(b) A poodle.
(c) No one knows for sure.
(d) A lab.
3. According to J., what animals do some kind of boaters hire to pull their boats?
4. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
5. Whom does Harris usually mention during his performance?
(a) His drummer.
(b) The piano player.
(c) His mother.
(d) The harpist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men react to Montmorency's offer for the stew?
2. J. thinks that Montmorency's breed of dog has a ______________nature.
3. Why is Stivvings always missing school?
4. What is the first act of work which Harris and J. make George do when he finally gets on the boat?
5. What makes setting up the boat for sleeping take so long?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)