|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harris's full name?
(a) Samuel William Harris.
(b) Brice Christopherson Harris.
(c) William Samuel Harris.
(d) Chistopherson Brice Harris.
2. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
(a) Things they might forget.
(b) Only the things they cannot do without.
(c) Everything and anything they can think of.
(d) Thing they won't be embarrassed to be caught with.
3. Why is Stivvings always missing school?
(a) He cuts classes with his friends.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He must help his ailing mother.
(d) He sleeps in and misses the bus.
4. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
(a) Their mothers.
(b) A group of young boys.
(c) No one.
(d) Some girls who walk by.
5. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
(c) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Harris and J. stop when they are informed they are trespassing?
2. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
3. Why do the people in the boat often want the attention of the person pulling the tow line?
4. What condiment do the men lament not having for their beef during their trip?
5. What time did George's watch stop in the story J. tells?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)