|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Harris's thinking, who has accused them of trespassing?
(a) Just someone who tries to extort money from unknowning boaters.
(b) The landowner.
(c) A member of the royal family.
(d) A ghost from the past.
2. What time does George hear the bells chime in the story which J. tells about George's broken watch?
3. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
(d) The housekeeper.
4. According to J., what often happens to the boats that are being pulled by animals?
(a) They move very quickly.
(b) They get in frequent accidents.
(c) It is hard to get out of their way.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
5. What makes setting up the boat for sleeping take so long?
(a) The air mattress has a hole in it.
(b) The blankets have bugs in them that need to be picked out.
(c) The hoops and canvas don't fit.
(d) The tents keep collapsing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does J. use to describe what it's like to get one's boat towed by girls?
2. What is the first sign that George's watch might be broken in the story J. tells?
3. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
4. How is Sonning described by J.?
5. What is the first act of work which Harris and J. make George do when he finally gets on the boat?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)