|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Montmorency offer up for the stew?
(a) A water rat.
(b) Some rocks.
(c) A bone.
(d) His dog food.
2. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
(c) South Africa.
3. According to J., what kinds of people hire animals to pull their boats?
(a) Proper ones.
(b) Cruel ones.
(c) Rich ones.
(d) Lazy ones.
4. What word does J. use to describe what it's like to get one's boat towed by girls?
5. What kind of song is the German man in J.'s story singing when the audience has a joke played on them?
(a) A very religious song.
(b) A very sad song.
(c) A very funny song.
(d) A very mysterious song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
2. According to J., what often happens to the boats that are being pulled by animals?
3. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
4. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
5. What historic document was signed at Manga Charta Island?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)