|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did George stop in Datchet one night before his journey with his friends?
(a) He was very drunk and very lost.
(b) He was looking for his girlfriend.
(c) He was looking for an old friend.
(d) He wanted a place to sleep.
2. Who provides a brief history of Marlow?
(a) The captain.
3. Whom does George finally ask about the time in the story J. tells about the broken watch?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A newspaper vendor.
(d) A priest.
4. What does J. note often happens to the person responsible for pulling the tow line?
(a) He trips over the long rope.
(b) He trips.
(c) He gets very angry.
(d) He gets distracted.
5. Whom does Harris usually mention during his performance?
(a) His drummer.
(b) The harpist.
(c) The piano player.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harris's full name?
2. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
3. Where does Harris first mention wanting to get out and look at tombstone inscriptions?
4. What animal does Harris imagine has attacked him while George and J. were in Henley?
5. Which royalty was supposed to have been on Magna Charta island?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)