|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
(a) Walking shorts.
(b) Silk suits.
(d) Bright colored blazers and straw hats.
2. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
(a) They want to spend a few days there.
(b) It's where they've planned to end their voyage.
(c) They want to camp there.
(d) They just want to drift by it slowly so they can check it out from their boat.
3. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(d) Their housekeeper.
4. What do the men need to do to set up their boat for sleeping?
(a) Blow up their air mattresses.
(b) Hang hoops and canvas.
(c) Get blankets from storage.
(d) Set up tents.
5. What time did George's watch stop in the story J. tells?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
2. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
3. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
4. Who follows the men to their boat as their stored food is being replaced?
5. According to Harris's thinking, who has accused them of trespassing?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)