|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first act of work which Harris and J. make George do when he finally gets on the boat?
(a) Pull the tow line.
(b) Clean the bathrooms.
(c) Cook breakfast.
(d) Cook lunch.
2. What does J. think would make it easier for him to go back to sleep after he's had a rough night?
(a) If his fellow travelers just left him alone for a little bit.
(b) A gate so he doesn't have to worry about rolling off the boat.
(c) If the wildlife would just be quiet.
(d) If he had somewhere to be at a certain time.
3. What towns are Harris and J. rowing by as J. tries to keep Harris from stopping to read tomb inscriptions?
(a) Newport and Bridgeport.
(b) Boston and Newport.
(c) Halliford and Shepperton.
(d) Burlington and Burlingame.
4. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
(a) Just George.
(b) J. and George.
(c) Harris and J.
(d) George and Harris.
5. Where are the men returning from when Montmorency attacks another animal?
(a) Watching a local riot.
(b) Visiting a diner.
(c) Visiting a tavern.
(d) Bathing in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
2. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
3. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
4. What is "Picnic Point"?
5. What kind of lunch is Harris eating when he seemingly disappears?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)