|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men react to Montmorency's offer for the stew?
(a) They put it in the stew.
(b) They ignore him.
(c) They scold him.
(d) They pretend to consider it but decide against it.
2. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
3. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
(a) Anything that begins with a vowel.
(b) Anything they can buy along the way.
(c) Anything that will get them in trouble.
(d) What they think they want.
4. Why does J. think he can't get back to sleep after he has a rough night near Picnic Point?
(a) The boat is rocking too much.
(b) The coyotes are too bothersome.
(c) He is getting seriously ill.
(d) He has no reason to get up.
5. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
(a) In the center of the room.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) In the town square.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sonning described by J.?
2. What is distinct about the house in Kingston which J. tells a story about?
3. Which character (other than J.) has a rough night sleeping near Picnic Point?
4. J. believes that fellow boaters blame _________________when their tow lines get tangled.
5. Who finally ends up helping George find a place to sleep when he first visits Datchet?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)