|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is there a hedge maze?
(c) Hampton Court.
2. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Give each other a pat on the back.
(b) Smoke a fancy cigar.
(c) Go out for a drink.
(d) Have custom tents made.
3. Which royalty was supposed to have been on Magna Charta island?
(a) King John.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) King Harry.
(d) Queen Mary.
4. How does the stew turn out that the group makes?
(a) It is scorched by the fire.
(b) Way too sweet.
(c) Way too salty.
5. What kind of canned item can the men not get open during their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does J. have trouble sleeping near Picnic Point?
2. Where is George when he hears the bells chime in the story J. tells?
3. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
4. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
5. How does Montmorency react to the animal he tries to attack?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)