|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
(a) Pedal pushers.
(b) Pretty (but often impractical) dresses.
(c) Large, voluminous gowns.
2. What kind of song is the German man in J.'s story singing when the audience has a joke played on them?
(a) A very mysterious song.
(b) A very sad song.
(c) A very funny song.
(d) A very religious song.
3. What towns are Harris and J. rowing by as J. tries to keep Harris from stopping to read tomb inscriptions?
(a) Newport and Bridgeport.
(b) Halliford and Shepperton.
(c) Boston and Newport.
(d) Burlington and Burlingame.
4. What kind of tree are Harris and J. sitting under when they are accused of trespassing?
(a) An oak.
(b) A willow.
(c) A cherry tree.
(d) An apple tree.
5. Harris and J. agree they will try one day to get _________into the maze.
(b) Their girlfriends.
(c) Their children.
(d) Their mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What historic document was signed at Manga Charta Island?
2. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
3. What does J. consider Marlow to be?
4. What kind of drink do the men take after making the stew?
5. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)