|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did George pass the first inn he found when he first visited Datchet?
(a) It was full.
(b) He thought there might be a better one down the road.
(c) It was really dirty.
(d) It was too expensive.
2. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
(a) By following a pretty girl.
(b) By asking for help.
(c) By bribing a conductor.
(d) Be random luck.
3. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(d) The narrator's.
4. What does George report seeing a couple doing with their tow line once?
(a) Arguing over it.
(b) Pulling it , although it was not attached to anything.
(c) Cutting it in half because they were so angry with each other.
(d) Using it to play tug-of-war.
5. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
(a) A meteor shower.
(b) The extreme cold.
(c) The stars and darkness of night.
(d) The sounds of wolves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Harris and J. stop when they are informed they are trespassing?
2. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
3. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
4. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
5. What does J. notice changes a man's outlook as the group rests near Picnic Point?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)