|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
(a) The weather.
(b) The newspaper for news on their trip.
(c) Their bank accounts.
(d) Their weight.
2. Why did George pass the second inn he found when he first visited Datchet?
(a) It was too expensive.
(b) It was full.
(c) He thought there might be a better one down the road.
(d) It was really dirty.
3. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
(a) No one.
(b) Their mothers.
(c) Some girls who walk by.
(d) A group of young boys.
4. Why can the men not get their canned items open during the trip?
(a) Their can opener gets taken by the dog.
(b) It is strangely stuck shut.
(c) They have forgotten the can opener.
(d) It has all melted together.
5. What does Harris offer the man who accuses him of trespassing?
(a) Salted meat.
(b) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) Bread and jam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which royalty was supposed to have been on Magna Charta island?
2. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
3. What does George want to postpone doing before they set up their boat for sleeping near Picnic Point?
4. Whose shirt does J. accidentally fling into the river?
5. What is the most common way for someone to pull the tow line?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)