|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What usually happens when Harris tries to sing songs at parties?
(a) He attracts a lot of attention because he is so good.
(b) He forgets the words.
(c) He makes people cry.
(d) He loses his voice because he sings so loudly.
2. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
(a) Everyone's girlfriend.
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) The dog.
(d) Everyone's mother.
3. Why do the men not reach Magna Charta when they planned?
(a) The island doesn't actually exist.
(b) Their map is wrong.
(c) It is too far, and they are tired.
(d) Their boat runs out of gas.
4. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
(a) One month.
(b) Three days
(c) One week.
(d) Ten days.
5. Why is Stivvings always missing school?
(a) He cuts classes with his friends.
(b) He sleeps in and misses the bus.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He must help his ailing mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J. think one should do first while preparing dinner?
2. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
3. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
4. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
5. In what city is there a hedge maze?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)