|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
(a) The dog.
2. Whom does George finally ask about the time in the story J. tells about the broken watch?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A newspaper vendor.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) A priest.
3. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
(d) The dog.
4. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
(a) London Station.
(b) Big Ben Station.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) Waterloo Station.
5. What do the men push aside to make room for everything they want to pack?
(a) The dining table only.
(b) Invited guests.
(c) The rug.
(d) The furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a scene does J. think of when he imagines King Henry courting someone?
2. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
3. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
4. According to J., what often happens to the boats that are being pulled by animals?
5. Why did George stop in Datchet one night before his journey with his friends?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)