|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
(a) In the town square.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the center of the room.
(d) In the backyard.
2. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
(a) Anything they can buy along the way.
(b) What they think they want.
(c) Anything that will get them in trouble.
(d) Anything that begins with a vowel.
3. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
(a) By asking for help.
(b) By bribing a conductor.
(c) By following a pretty girl.
(d) Be random luck.
4. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
(a) Pig feet.
(b) Frog legs.
(c) Large cheeses.
(d) A barrel of whiskey.
5. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does J. think he can't get back to sleep after he has a rough night near Picnic Point?
2. Who finally ends up helping George find a place to sleep when he first visits Datchet?
3. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
4. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
5. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)