|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
(a) No one.
(b) A telephone call.
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) Their moms.
2. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
(a) Fixing the car.
(b) Fixing the chimney.
(c) Cooking breakfast.
(d) Hanging a picture.
3. What does J. think is the best way to get a tea kettle to boil?
(a) Stare at it.
(b) Put it on a high flame.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Put it on a low flame.
4. What is unique about Moulsey Lock?
(a) It has recently burned down.
(b) It is one of the busiest on the river.
(c) It is never used.
(d) It is continually under construction but never finished.
5. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
2. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
3. What does George want to postpone doing before they set up their boat for sleeping near Picnic Point?
4. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
5. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)