|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
(a) They want to camp there.
(b) It's where they've planned to end their voyage.
(c) They want to spend a few days there.
(d) They just want to drift by it slowly so they can check it out from their boat.
2. Why did George pass the first inn he found when he first visited Datchet?
(a) It was too expensive.
(b) It was full.
(c) He thought there might be a better one down the road.
(d) It was really dirty.
3. Who finally ends up helping George find a place to sleep when he first visits Datchet?
(a) A small boy.
(b) A beautiful girl.
(c) No one.
(d) An old man.
4. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 1:00 p.m.
(b) 10:00 a.m.
(c) 11:00 a.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
5. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
Short Answer Questions
1. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
2. What condiment do the men lament not having for their beef during their trip?
3. What is the first sign that George's watch might be broken in the story J. tells?
4. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
5. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)