|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters have previously taken a boat trip together?
(a) J. and Harris.
(b) J. and George.
(c) Harris and George.
(d) The dog and J.
2. Where do Harris and J. stop when they are informed they are trespassing?
(a) Tower of Big Ben.
(b) Kempton Park.
(c) Hemmingway Park.
(d) Central Park.
3. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
(a) It depends on if they are a man or a woman.
(c) Right before the trip is over.
(d) After 24 hours.
4. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
5. Which character (other than J.) has a rough night sleeping near Picnic Point?
(b) The dog.
(d) No other character.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
2. What does J. note often happens to the person responsible for pulling the tow line?
3. What do the men push aside to make room for everything they want to pack?
4. What does Harris offer the man who accuses him of trespassing?
5. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)