|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
(a) By following a pretty girl.
(b) By bribing a conductor.
(c) Be random luck.
(d) By asking for help.
2. Whom does Harris usually mention during his performance?
(a) His mother.
(b) His drummer.
(c) The harpist.
(d) The piano player.
3. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
4. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
(d) Their river guide.
5. What does J. think is the best way to get a tea kettle to boil?
(a) Ignore it.
(b) Stare at it.
(c) Put it on a low flame.
(d) Put it on a high flame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George report seeing a couple doing with their tow line once?
2. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
3. What time does George hear the bells chime in the story which J. tells about George's broken watch?
4. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
5. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)