|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
(a) The dog.
(b) Everyone's girlfriend.
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) Everyone's mother.
2. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(c) Their housekeeper.
3. Harris and J. agree they will try one day to get _________into the maze.
(b) Their children.
(c) Their mothers.
(d) Their girlfriends.
4. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
(a) By asking for help.
(b) By following a pretty girl.
(c) Be random luck.
(d) By bribing a conductor.
5. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
(c) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Harris's thinking, who has accused them of trespassing?
2. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
3. Whom did King Henry VIII reportedly court on Magna Charta Island?
4. What does J. notice changes a man's outlook as the group rests near Picnic Point?
5. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)