|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does J. use to describe what it's like to get one's boat towed by girls?
2. What is the first act of work which Harris and J. make George do when he finally gets on the boat?
(a) Pull the tow line.
(b) Clean the bathrooms.
(c) Cook lunch.
(d) Cook breakfast.
3. Which character (other than J.) has a rough night sleeping near Picnic Point?
(a) The dog.
(d) No other character.
4. According to J., what often happens to the boats that are being pulled by animals?
(a) They move very quickly.
(b) They get in frequent accidents.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) It is hard to get out of their way.
5. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
(a) Large, voluminous gowns.
(b) Pedal pushers.
(d) Pretty (but often impractical) dresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
2. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
3. Which two characters have previously taken a boat trip together?
4. How do the men want to get to the train station?
5. What are people wearing when the young men reach Moulsey Lock?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)