|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did George do when he woke up in the middle of the night when his watch stopped?
(a) He thought it was Saturday.
(b) He thought he had to start getting ready for work.
(c) He thought he was late for work.
(d) He thought he had a lot more time to sleep.
2. What does Harris offer the man who accuses him of trespassing?
(a) Bread and jam.
(b) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) Salted meat.
3. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
(a) A neutral person we never see.
4. What do the men need to do to set up their boat for sleeping?
(a) Set up tents.
(b) Blow up their air mattresses.
(c) Hang hoops and canvas.
(d) Get blankets from storage.
5. Which royalty was supposed to have been on Magna Charta island?
(a) King Harry.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) King John.
(d) Queen Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
2. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
3. According to J., what are girls constantly asking while they tow the boat?
4. Where is George when he hears the bells chime in the story J. tells?
5. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)