|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historic document was signed at Manga Charta Island?
(a) The Magna Charta.
(b) The document putting the monarchy in power.
(c) The Constitution.
(d) The Declaration of Independence.
2. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
3. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
(a) Silk suits.
(b) Bright colored blazers and straw hats.
(c) Walking shorts.
4. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
(d) The dog.
5. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Have custom tents made.
(b) Smoke a fancy cigar.
(c) Go out for a drink.
(d) Give each other a pat on the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Harris's thinking, who has accused them of trespassing?
2. Which two characters have previously taken a boat trip together?
3. Why can the men not get their canned items open during the trip?
4. What does J. think is the best way to get a tea kettle to boil?
5. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)