|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Harris usually mention during his performance?
(a) The piano player.
(b) His drummer.
(c) His mother.
(d) The harpist.
2. Why do the men not reach Magna Charta when they planned?
(a) The island doesn't actually exist.
(b) It is too far, and they are tired.
(c) Their map is wrong.
(d) Their boat runs out of gas.
3. What does J. think one should do first while preparing dinner?
(a) Preheat the oven.
(b) Read the recipe.
(c) Put some snacks out.
(d) Put the tea kettle on.
4. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
(b) The dog.
5. What is distinct about the house in Kingston which J. tells a story about?
(a) The owner has covered the walls with wallpaper.
(b) There is a lot of carved oak present in the house.
(c) It has a large, beautiful staircase.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first act of work which Harris and J. make George do when he finally gets on the boat?
2. What usually happens when Harris tries to sing songs at parties?
3. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
4. Harris and J. agree they will try one day to get _________into the maze.
5. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)