|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harris first mention wanting to get out and look at tombstone inscriptions?
(a) Hampton Church.
(b) On the train ride.
(d) The lock cemetery.
2. Whom did King Henry VIII reportedly court on Magna Charta Island?
(a) Mary Boleyn.
(b) Anne Boleyn.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Queen Mary.
3. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(c) Their housekeeper.
4. According to Harris's thinking, who has accused them of trespassing?
(a) A ghost from the past.
(b) The landowner.
(c) Just someone who tries to extort money from unknowning boaters.
(d) A member of the royal family.
5. What does George want to postpone doing before they set up their boat for sleeping near Picnic Point?
(a) Set up their beds.
(b) Write letters home.
(c) Do an inventory count.
(d) Make a few phone calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men decide they must bathe during their trip?
2. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
3. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
4. How do the men want to get to the train station?
5. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)