|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
(a) His food is stolen.
(b) He makes money selling food to hungry passengers.
(c) Everyone wants some of his food.
(d) All the other passengers leave him alone.
2. What do the men need to do to set up their boat for sleeping?
(a) Hang hoops and canvas.
(b) Get blankets from storage.
(c) Blow up their air mattresses.
(d) Set up tents.
3. What is the most common way for someone to pull the tow line?
(a) While walking.
(b) On roller skates.
(c) While running.
(d) With a special contraption that looks like a tractor.
4. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
(a) They are all getting sick.
(b) Someone drugged them.
(c) They don't really want to go.
(d) They were up so late packing.
5. Where do the men decide they must bathe during their trip?
(a) In the boat's bathtub.
(b) In the river.
(c) In a pond.
(d) At a private bathroom on land somewhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose shirt does J. accidentally fling into the river?
2. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
3. Why does J. have trouble sleeping near Picnic Point?
4. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
5. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)