|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men want to get to the train station?
(a) By bus.
(b) By cab.
(c) By bicycle.
(d) By horse.
2. What kind of canned item can the men not get open during their trip?
3. What is the most common way for someone to pull the tow line?
(a) With a special contraption that looks like a tractor.
(b) While walking.
(c) On roller skates.
(d) While running.
4. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
(a) They just want to drift by it slowly so they can check it out from their boat.
(b) They want to camp there.
(c) It's where they've planned to end their voyage.
(d) They want to spend a few days there.
5. What towns are Harris and J. rowing by as J. tries to keep Harris from stopping to read tomb inscriptions?
(a) Newport and Bridgeport.
(b) Burlington and Burlingame.
(c) Boston and Newport.
(d) Halliford and Shepperton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of songs does Harris sometimes sing at parties?
2. What does Harris offer the man who accuses him of trespassing?
3. Why does J. think he can't get back to sleep after he has a rough night near Picnic Point?
4. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
5. What time does George hear the bells chime in the story which J. tells about George's broken watch?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)