|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
(c) Their river guide.
2. Harris and J. agree they will try one day to get _________into the maze.
(a) Their children.
(b) Their girlfriends.
(c) Their mothers.
3. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
(a) Anything that begins with a vowel.
(b) Anything they can buy along the way.
(c) Anything that will get them in trouble.
(d) What they think they want.
4. What kind of tree are Harris and J. sitting under when they are accused of trespassing?
(a) An apple tree.
(b) An oak.
(c) A willow.
(d) A cherry tree.
5. How do Harris and J. respond to the accusation that they are trespassing?
(a) They take the man's word for it but refuse to move.
(b) They pretend they are lawyers so that the man leaves them alone.
(c) They beat up the man accusing them.
(d) They move immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
2. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
3. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
4. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
5. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)