|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
(a) Less smoking.
(b) More calories.
(c) Less drinking.
(d) A hearty diet and exercise.
2. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
(a) Pretty (but often impractical) dresses.
(b) Large, voluminous gowns.
(c) Pedal pushers.
3. What word does J. use to describe what it's like to get one's boat towed by girls?
4. Harris and J. agree they will try one day to get _________into the maze.
(a) Their girlfriends.
(b) Their children.
(c) Their mothers.
5. What kind of song does the audience think the German man is singing in J.'s story about the joke being played on everyone at a dinner party?
(a) A very sad song.
(b) A ver religious song.
(c) A very funny song.
(d) A very mysterious song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of songs does Harris sometimes sing at parties?
2. Where does Harris first mention wanting to get out and look at tombstone inscriptions?
3. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
4. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
5. Where do the men decide they must bathe during their trip?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)