|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to J., what kinds of people hire animals to pull their boats?
(a) Lazy ones.
(b) Rich ones.
(c) Cruel ones.
(d) Proper ones.
2. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
(a) A poodle.
(b) No one knows for sure.
(c) A terrier.
(d) A lab.
3. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
4. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
(b) A neutral person we never see.
5. According to J., what are girls constantly asking while they tow the boat?
(a) If they can stop.
(b) If they are doing it okay.
(c) Why the men felt the need to pack so much stuff.
(d) If they can have some water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did George stop in Datchet one night before his journey with his friends?
2. What time did George's watch stop in the story J. tells?
3. Which character (other than J.) has a rough night sleeping near Picnic Point?
4. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
5. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)