|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of song does the audience think the German man is singing in J.'s story about the joke being played on everyone at a dinner party?
(a) A very mysterious song.
(b) A very sad song.
(c) A very funny song.
(d) A ver religious song.
2. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 1:00 p.m.
(b) 9:00 a.m.
(c) 11:00 a.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
3. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) In the center of the room.
(c) In the town square.
(d) In the garage.
4. Whose shirt does J. accidentally fling into the river?
(a) His own.
(b) The captain's.
5. How do the men want to get to the train station?
(a) By bicycle.
(b) By cab.
(c) By horse.
(d) By bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
2. What does "J." stand for?
3. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
4. Why can the men not get their canned items open during the trip?
5. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)