|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tree are Harris and J. sitting under when they are accused of trespassing?
(a) An apple tree.
(b) A cherry tree.
(c) An oak.
(d) A willow.
2. J. believes that fellow boaters blame _________________when their tow lines get tangled.
(b) Each other.
(c) The goddess of rivers.
(d) The god of water.
3. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 4:30 a.m.
4. What kinds of songs does Harris sometimes sing at parties?
(a) Comic songs.
(b) Opera songs.
(c) Jazz songs.
(d) Romantic songs.
5. According to J., what kinds of people hire animals to pull their boats?
(a) Cruel ones.
(b) Lazy ones.
(c) Rich ones.
(d) Proper ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
2. Whom does Harris usually mention during his performance?
3. What is Harris's full name?
4. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
5. What kind of singer does Harris imagine himself to be?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)