|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) An oil stove.
(b) A gas stove.
(c) A steam stove.
(d) A coal stove.
2. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(a) The narrator's.
3. According to J., what animals do some kind of boaters hire to pull their boats?
4. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 1:00 p.m.
(c) 11:00 a.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
5. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
(b) They nail it to the boat.
(c) They throw it out.
(d) They keep it as a souvenir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most common way for someone to pull the tow line?
2. What do the men push aside to make room for everything they want to pack?
3. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
4. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
5. What word does J. use to describe what it's like to get one's boat towed by girls?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)