|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
(b) The housekeeper.
2. What kind of song is the German man in J.'s story singing when the audience has a joke played on them?
(a) A very funny song.
(b) A very mysterious song.
(c) A very religious song.
(d) A very sad song.
3. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) A week later.
(b) The next day at lunch.
(c) The following night.
(d) The following morning.
4. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
(a) Less smoking.
(b) More calories.
(c) Less drinking.
(d) A hearty diet and exercise.
5. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Give each other a pat on the back.
(b) Smoke a fancy cigar.
(c) Go out for a drink.
(d) Have custom tents made.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
2. What kinds of songs does Harris sometimes sing at parties?
3. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
4. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
5. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)