|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
2. J. believes that fellow boaters blame _________________when their tow lines get tangled.
(b) The god of water.
(c) Each other.
(d) The goddess of rivers.
3. How do the men want to get to the train station?
(a) By bicycle.
(b) By horse.
(c) By cab.
(d) By bus.
4. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) An oil stove.
(b) A coal stove.
(c) A steam stove.
(d) A gas stove.
5. Where does Harris first mention wanting to get out and look at tombstone inscriptions?
(a) Hampton Church.
(b) On the train ride.
(c) The lock cemetery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people in the boat often want the attention of the person pulling the tow line?
2. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
3. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
4. In what city is there a hedge maze?
5. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)