|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "J." stand for?
2. How do Harris and J. respond to the accusation that they are trespassing?
(a) They move immediately.
(b) They pretend they are lawyers so that the man leaves them alone.
(c) They take the man's word for it but refuse to move.
(d) They beat up the man accusing them.
3. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
(a) The dog.
4. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
5. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
(a) Big Ben Station.
(b) London Station.
(c) Waterloo Station.
(d) Grand Central Station.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
2. What is the most common way for someone to pull the tow line?
3. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
4. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
5. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)