|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
(a) Everyone's girlfriend.
(b) Everyone's mother.
(c) The dog.
(d) The housekeeper.
2. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
(c) The housekeeper.
3. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) A steam stove.
(b) A gas stove.
(c) An oil stove.
(d) A coal stove.
4. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
(a) The housekeeper.
(b) A telephone call.
(c) Their moms.
(d) No one.
5. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
(a) Large cheeses.
(b) A barrel of whiskey.
(c) Pig feet.
(d) Frog legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
2. What kinds of songs does Harris sometimes sing at parties?
3. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
4. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
5. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)