|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 11:00 a.m.
(b) 9:00 a.m.
(c) 1:00 p.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
2. What are people wearing when the young men reach Moulsey Lock?
(a) Their Sunday boating dresses.
(b) Church attire.
(c) Wet suits.
3. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
(b) After 24 hours.
(c) It depends on if they are a man or a woman.
(d) Right before the trip is over.
4. Which character has already been lost in the hedge maze along the river?
(c) The boat captain.
5. What towns are Harris and J. rowing by as J. tries to keep Harris from stopping to read tomb inscriptions?
(a) Burlington and Burlingame.
(b) Boston and Newport.
(c) Halliford and Shepperton.
(d) Newport and Bridgeport.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Harris usually mention during his performance?
2. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
3. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
4. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
5. In what city is there a hedge maze?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)