|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
2. What does George report seeing a couple doing with their tow line once?
(a) Arguing over it.
(b) Pulling it , although it was not attached to anything.
(c) Using it to play tug-of-war.
(d) Cutting it in half because they were so angry with each other.
3. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) The next day at lunch.
(b) The following morning.
(c) The following night.
(d) A week later.
4. Which character has already been lost in the hedge maze along the river?
(c) The boat captain.
5. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
(a) A group of young boys.
(b) Some girls who walk by.
(c) No one.
(d) Their mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "J." stand for?
2. Where do Harris and J. stop when they are informed they are trespassing?
3. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
4. What does J. think tow lines have an uncanny ability to do?
5. According to Harris's thinking, who has accused them of trespassing?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)