|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of songs does Harris sometimes sing at parties?
(a) Jazz songs.
(b) Opera songs.
(c) Comic songs.
(d) Romantic songs.
2. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
(a) South Africa.
3. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(a) Their housekeeper.
4. According to J., what animals do some kind of boaters hire to pull their boats?
5. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They keep it as a souvenir.
(b) They throw it out.
(c) They nail it to the boat.
(d) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
2. According to Harris's thinking, who has accused them of trespassing?
3. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
4. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
5. What towns are Harris and J. rowing by as J. tries to keep Harris from stopping to read tomb inscriptions?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)