|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What usually happens when Harris tries to sing songs at parties?
(a) He loses his voice because he sings so loudly.
(b) He forgets the words.
(c) He makes people cry.
(d) He attracts a lot of attention because he is so good.
2. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
(a) Things they might forget.
(b) Thing they won't be embarrassed to be caught with.
(c) Only the things they cannot do without.
(d) Everything and anything they can think of.
3. What kind of tree are Harris and J. sitting under when they are accused of trespassing?
(a) A willow.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) An oak.
(d) A cherry tree.
4. Kingston is known for being ___________________.
(a) A large battle that was fought there between the French and the Irish.
(b) The largest port city in England.
(c) A large battle that was fought there between the French and the German.
(d) The former royal seat of the Saxon kings.
5. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(c) Their housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to J., what are girls constantly asking while they tow the boat?
2. What does J. note often happens to the person responsible for pulling the tow line?
3. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
4. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
5. What word does J. use to describe what it's like to get one's boat towed by girls?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)