|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Moulsey Lock?
(a) It is never used.
(b) It is continually under construction but never finished.
(c) It has recently burned down.
(d) It is one of the busiest on the river.
2. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(d) The narrator's.
3. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) The following morning.
(b) The next day at lunch.
(c) A week later.
(d) The following night.
4. What does "J." stand for?
5. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Give each other a pat on the back.
(b) Have custom tents made.
(c) Go out for a drink.
(d) Smoke a fancy cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
2. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
3. What does George report seeing a couple doing with their tow line once?
4. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
5. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)