|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
(a) The housekeeper.
(b) No one.
(c) A telephone call.
(d) Their moms.
2. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
(a) Large, voluminous gowns.
(b) Pretty (but often impractical) dresses.
(d) Pedal pushers.
3. J. believes that fellow boaters blame _________________when their tow lines get tangled.
(a) Each other.
(c) The goddess of rivers.
(d) The god of water.
4. What is distinct about the house in Kingston which J. tells a story about?
(a) There is a lot of carved oak present in the house.
(b) The owner has covered the walls with wallpaper.
(c) It has a large, beautiful staircase.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
5. In what city is there a hedge maze?
(b) Hampton Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
2. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
3. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
4. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
5. What is unique about Moulsey Lock?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)