|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
(a) Only the things they cannot do without.
(b) Thing they won't be embarrassed to be caught with.
(c) Everything and anything they can think of.
(d) Things they might forget.
2. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
(a) A telephone call.
(b) No one.
(c) Their moms.
(d) The housekeeper.
3. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
(a) They are all getting sick.
(b) They were up so late packing.
(c) Someone drugged them.
(d) They don't really want to go.
4. What is Harris's full name?
(a) Samuel William Harris.
(b) William Samuel Harris.
(c) Chistopherson Brice Harris.
(d) Brice Christopherson Harris.
5. Where does Harris first mention wanting to get out and look at tombstone inscriptions?
(b) Hampton Church.
(c) The lock cemetery.
(d) On the train ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first act of work which Harris and J. make George do when he finally gets on the boat?
2. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
3. What usually happens when Harris tries to sing songs at parties?
4. What kind of singer does Harris imagine himself to be?
5. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)