|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is there a hedge maze?
(d) Hampton Court.
2. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
(a) They don't really want to go.
(b) Someone drugged them.
(c) They were up so late packing.
(d) They are all getting sick.
3. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
(a) Only the things they cannot do without.
(b) Things they might forget.
(c) Everything and anything they can think of.
(d) Thing they won't be embarrassed to be caught with.
4. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
(a) A lab.
(b) No one knows for sure.
(c) A poodle.
(d) A terrier.
5. How do Harris and J. respond to the accusation that they are trespassing?
(a) They move immediately.
(b) They take the man's word for it but refuse to move.
(c) They beat up the man accusing them.
(d) They pretend they are lawyers so that the man leaves them alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are people wearing when the young men reach Moulsey Lock?
2. Kingston is known for being ___________________.
3. What kind of tree are Harris and J. sitting under when they are accused of trespassing?
4. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
5. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)