|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to J., what animals do some kind of boaters hire to pull their boats?
2. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
(a) By following a pretty girl.
(b) Be random luck.
(c) By bribing a conductor.
(d) By asking for help.
3. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
(a) Everyone's mother.
(b) Everyone's girlfriend.
(c) The dog.
(d) The housekeeper.
4. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
(a) What they think they want.
(b) Anything they can buy along the way.
(c) Anything that begins with a vowel.
(d) Anything that will get them in trouble.
5. What does George report seeing a couple doing with their tow line once?
(a) Cutting it in half because they were so angry with each other.
(b) Arguing over it.
(c) Using it to play tug-of-war.
(d) Pulling it , although it was not attached to anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is there a hedge maze?
2. What does "J." stand for?
3. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
4. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
5. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)