|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
(d) The dog.
2. How do Harris and J. respond to the accusation that they are trespassing?
(a) They move immediately.
(b) They take the man's word for it but refuse to move.
(c) They beat up the man accusing them.
(d) They pretend they are lawyers so that the man leaves them alone.
3. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 1:00 p.m.
(b) 11:00 a.m.
(c) 10:00 a.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
4. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
(a) A poodle.
(b) A lab.
(c) No one knows for sure.
(d) A terrier.
5. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
(a) The dog.
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) Everyone's girlfriend.
(d) Everyone's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
2. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
3. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
4. What are people wearing when the young men reach Moulsey Lock?
5. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)