|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
(a) No one.
(b) Some girls who walk by.
(c) A group of young boys.
(d) Their mothers.
2. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
(a) More calories.
(b) Less drinking.
(c) Less smoking.
(d) A hearty diet and exercise.
3. What does Harris offer the man who accuses him of trespassing?
(a) Salted meat.
(b) Bread and jam.
(c) A bottle of whiskey.
4. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
5. According to J., what are girls constantly asking while they tow the boat?
(a) If they can have some water.
(b) If they are doing it okay.
(c) If they can stop.
(d) Why the men felt the need to pack so much stuff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
2. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
3. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
4. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
5. According to J., what kinds of people hire animals to pull their boats?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)