|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Harris usually mention during his performance?
(a) The harpist.
(b) His mother.
(c) The piano player.
(d) His drummer.
2. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
(a) Thing they won't be embarrassed to be caught with.
(b) Only the things they cannot do without.
(c) Everything and anything they can think of.
(d) Things they might forget.
3. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(d) The narrator's.
4. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
(a) Right before the trip is over.
(c) It depends on if they are a man or a woman.
(d) After 24 hours.
5. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
(b) They throw it out.
(c) They nail it to the boat.
(d) They keep it as a souvenir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
2. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
3. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
4. What is unique about Moulsey Lock?
5. Which character has already been lost in the hedge maze along the river?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)