|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
(b) The dog.
2. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
(a) Their mothers.
(b) A group of young boys.
(c) No one.
(d) Some girls who walk by.
3. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) In the center of the room.
(c) In the town square.
(d) In the garage.
4. What does Harris offer the man who accuses him of trespassing?
(a) A bottle of whiskey.
(b) Bread and jam.
(d) Salted meat.
5. What is Harris's full name?
(a) William Samuel Harris.
(b) Brice Christopherson Harris.
(c) Chistopherson Brice Harris.
(d) Samuel William Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of singer does Harris imagine himself to be?
2. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
3. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
4. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
5. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)