|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
(a) Silk suits.
(b) Bright colored blazers and straw hats.
(d) Walking shorts.
2. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
(a) The newspaper for news on their trip.
(b) Their weight.
(c) The weather.
(d) Their bank accounts.
3. What are people wearing when the young men reach Moulsey Lock?
(a) Church attire.
(c) Wet suits.
(d) Their Sunday boating dresses.
4. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
5. What is unique about Moulsey Lock?
(a) It is never used.
(b) It is continually under construction but never finished.
(c) It is one of the busiest on the river.
(d) It has recently burned down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
2. What towns are Harris and J. rowing by as J. tries to keep Harris from stopping to read tomb inscriptions?
3. Harris and J. agree they will try one day to get _________into the maze.
4. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
5. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)