|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 4:30 a.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 7:30 a.m.
2. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
(d) The dog.
3. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
(a) Walking shorts.
(b) Bright colored blazers and straw hats.
(d) Silk suits.
4. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
(a) All the other passengers leave him alone.
(b) He makes money selling food to hungry passengers.
(c) His food is stolen.
(d) Everyone wants some of his food.
5. In what city is there a hedge maze?
(b) Hampton Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
2. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
3. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
4. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
5. What usually happens when Harris tries to sing songs at parties?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)