|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of song does the audience think the German man is singing in J.'s story about the joke being played on everyone at a dinner party?
(a) A very mysterious song.
(b) A ver religious song.
(c) A very funny song.
(d) A very sad song.
2. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
(d) The dog.
3. Harris and J. agree they will try one day to get _________into the maze.
(a) Their children.
(b) Their girlfriends.
(d) Their mothers.
4. What is distinct about the house in Kingston which J. tells a story about?
(a) The owner has covered the walls with wallpaper.
(b) It has a large, beautiful staircase.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) There is a lot of carved oak present in the house.
5. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
(a) How there's nothing like a place to call home.
(b) How money can't buy happiness.
(c) How people always seem to end up with what they do not want.
(d) How important women are to making a place look nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
2. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
3. In what city is there a hedge maze?
4. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
5. What kinds of songs does Harris sometimes sing at parties?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)