|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
(a) One week.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Three days
(d) One month.
2. What is unique about Moulsey Lock?
(a) It is one of the busiest on the river.
(b) It is continually under construction but never finished.
(c) It has recently burned down.
(d) It is never used.
3. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
(a) Their weight.
(b) The newspaper for news on their trip.
(c) Their bank accounts.
(d) The weather.
4. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) A gas stove.
(b) A steam stove.
(c) An oil stove.
(d) A coal stove.
5. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
(d) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
2. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
3. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
4. According to Harris's thinking, who has accused them of trespassing?
5. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)