|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Stivvings always missing school?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He sleeps in and misses the bus.
(c) He must help his ailing mother.
(d) He cuts classes with his friends.
2. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
(a) Hanging a picture.
(b) Cooking breakfast.
(c) Fixing the car.
(d) Fixing the chimney.
3. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
(a) The dog.
(b) Each other.
(c) The alarm clock.
(d) The maid.
4. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
(a) The dog.
5. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
Short Answer Questions
1. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
2. Which character has already been lost in the hedge maze along the river?
3. What are people wearing when the young men reach Moulsey Lock?
4. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
5. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)