|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of singer does Harris imagine himself to be?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Very good.
2. What towns are Harris and J. rowing by as J. tries to keep Harris from stopping to read tomb inscriptions?
(a) Newport and Bridgeport.
(b) Boston and Newport.
(c) Burlington and Burlingame.
(d) Halliford and Shepperton.
3. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
(a) He makes money selling food to hungry passengers.
(b) All the other passengers leave him alone.
(c) His food is stolen.
(d) Everyone wants some of his food.
4. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
(a) The newspaper for news on their trip.
(b) Their bank accounts.
(c) Their weight.
(d) The weather.
5. What kinds of songs does Harris sometimes sing at parties?
(a) Opera songs.
(b) Comic songs.
(c) Jazz songs.
(d) Romantic songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What usually happens when Harris tries to sing songs at parties?
2. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
3. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
4. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
5. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)