|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Moulsey Lock?
(a) It is continually under construction but never finished.
(b) It is one of the busiest on the river.
(c) It has recently burned down.
(d) It is never used.
2. What kinds of songs does Harris sometimes sing at parties?
(a) Opera songs.
(b) Romantic songs.
(c) Comic songs.
(d) Jazz songs.
3. How do Harris and J. respond to the accusation that they are trespassing?
(a) They take the man's word for it but refuse to move.
(b) They pretend they are lawyers so that the man leaves them alone.
(c) They beat up the man accusing them.
(d) They move immediately.
4. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
5. According to Harris's thinking, who has accused them of trespassing?
(a) A member of the royal family.
(b) The landowner.
(c) A ghost from the past.
(d) Just someone who tries to extort money from unknowning boaters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
2. What kind of song does the audience think the German man is singing in J.'s story about the joke being played on everyone at a dinner party?
3. What does "J." stand for?
4. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
5. What is Harris's full name?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)