|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men push aside to make room for everything they want to pack?
(a) The rug.
(b) The furniture.
(c) Invited guests.
(d) The dining table only.
2. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
(a) All the other passengers leave him alone.
(b) He makes money selling food to hungry passengers.
(c) Everyone wants some of his food.
(d) His food is stolen.
3. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 7:30 a.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
4. What kind of singer does Harris imagine himself to be?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Very good.
5. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
(a) Three days
(b) Ten days.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
2. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
3. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
4. In what city is there a hedge maze?
5. How do Harris and J. respond to the accusation that they are trespassing?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)