|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Harris's thinking, who has accused them of trespassing?
(a) Just someone who tries to extort money from unknowning boaters.
(b) A member of the royal family.
(c) The landowner.
(d) A ghost from the past.
2. Whom does Harris usually mention during his performance?
(a) His drummer.
(b) The piano player.
(c) His mother.
(d) The harpist.
3. What kinds of songs does Harris sometimes sing at parties?
(a) Opera songs.
(b) Romantic songs.
(c) Comic songs.
(d) Jazz songs.
4. Why is Stivvings always missing school?
(a) He must help his ailing mother.
(b) He cuts classes with his friends.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He sleeps in and misses the bus.
5. What are people wearing when the young men reach Moulsey Lock?
(b) Wet suits.
(c) Their Sunday boating dresses.
(d) Church attire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
2. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
3. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
4. What do the men push aside to make room for everything they want to pack?
5. Where does Harris first mention wanting to get out and look at tombstone inscriptions?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)