|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has already been lost in the hedge maze along the river?
(c) The boat captain.
2. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) A week later.
(b) The next day at lunch.
(c) The following night.
(d) The following morning.
3. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
4. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
(a) Three days
(b) Ten days.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
5. What kind of song is the German man in J.'s story singing when the audience has a joke played on them?
(a) A very religious song.
(b) A very sad song.
(c) A very mysterious song.
(d) A very funny song.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
2. How do the men want to get to the train station?
3. Where do Harris and J. stop when they are informed they are trespassing?
4. What usually happens when Harris tries to sing songs at parties?
5. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)