|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
2. What kind of singer does Harris imagine himself to be?
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Very good.
3. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They throw it out.
(b) They keep it as a souvenir.
(c) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
(d) They nail it to the boat.
4. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
(b) The dog.
5. What are people wearing when the young men reach Moulsey Lock?
(a) Church attire.
(b) Wet suits.
(d) Their Sunday boating dresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of song does the audience think the German man is singing in J.'s story about the joke being played on everyone at a dinner party?
2. What kind of song is the German man in J.'s story singing when the audience has a joke played on them?
3. According to Harris's thinking, who has accused them of trespassing?
4. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
5. What is distinct about the house in Kingston which J. tells a story about?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)