|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
(a) Hanging a picture.
(b) Cooking breakfast.
(c) Fixing the car.
(d) Fixing the chimney.
2. What is Harris's full name?
(a) William Samuel Harris.
(b) Brice Christopherson Harris.
(c) Chistopherson Brice Harris.
(d) Samuel William Harris.
3. In what city is there a hedge maze?
(b) Hampton Court.
4. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
(a) Less drinking.
(b) More calories.
(c) A hearty diet and exercise.
(d) Less smoking.
5. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
(a) His food is stolen.
(b) Everyone wants some of his food.
(c) He makes money selling food to hungry passengers.
(d) All the other passengers leave him alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
2. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
3. What kind of song does the audience think the German man is singing in J.'s story about the joke being played on everyone at a dinner party?
4. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
5. What towns are Harris and J. rowing by as J. tries to keep Harris from stopping to read tomb inscriptions?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)