|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the center of the room.
(d) In the town square.
2. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Smoke a fancy cigar.
(b) Go out for a drink.
(c) Give each other a pat on the back.
(d) Have custom tents made.
3. What is Harris's full name?
(a) Brice Christopherson Harris.
(b) Samuel William Harris.
(c) William Samuel Harris.
(d) Chistopherson Brice Harris.
4. According to Harris's thinking, who has accused them of trespassing?
(a) A ghost from the past.
(b) Just someone who tries to extort money from unknowning boaters.
(c) The landowner.
(d) A member of the royal family.
5. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
(b) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
2. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
3. In what city is there a hedge maze?
4. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
5. Where do Harris and J. stop when they are informed they are trespassing?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)