|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harris first mention wanting to get out and look at tombstone inscriptions?
(a) Hampton Church.
(b) The lock cemetery.
(d) On the train ride.
2. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
3. What kind of singer does Harris imagine himself to be?
(a) Very good.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
4. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
5. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
(a) Thing they won't be embarrassed to be caught with.
(b) Only the things they cannot do without.
(c) Everything and anything they can think of.
(d) Things they might forget.
Short Answer Questions
1. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
2. Which character has already been lost in the hedge maze along the river?
3. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
4. What towns are Harris and J. rowing by as J. tries to keep Harris from stopping to read tomb inscriptions?
5. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)