|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
(a) The dog.
(b) Each other.
(c) The alarm clock.
(d) The maid.
2. What kind of song does the audience think the German man is singing in J.'s story about the joke being played on everyone at a dinner party?
(a) A very mysterious song.
(b) A very sad song.
(c) A ver religious song.
(d) A very funny song.
3. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
(a) The newspaper for news on their trip.
(b) Their bank accounts.
(c) Their weight.
(d) The weather.
4. What do the men push aside to make room for everything they want to pack?
(a) The furniture.
(b) The rug.
(c) The dining table only.
(d) Invited guests.
5. Which character has already been lost in the hedge maze along the river?
(d) The boat captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
2. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
3. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
4. What is distinct about the house in Kingston which J. tells a story about?
5. How do Harris and J. respond to the accusation that they are trespassing?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)