|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "J." stand for?
2. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
3. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
(a) Some girls who walk by.
(b) No one.
(c) A group of young boys.
(d) Their mothers.
4. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
(a) The housekeeper.
(b) The dog.
(c) Everyone's girlfriend.
(d) Everyone's mother.
5. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
(a) George, Harris, and J.
(b) Harris and George.
(c) J. and Harris.
(d) George and J.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
2. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
3. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
4. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
5. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)