|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
(b) The dog.
2. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
(a) Pig feet.
(b) Large cheeses.
(c) Frog legs.
(d) A barrel of whiskey.
3. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
(b) It depends on if they are a man or a woman.
(c) After 24 hours.
(d) Right before the trip is over.
4. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
(a) More calories.
(b) A hearty diet and exercise.
(c) Less smoking.
(d) Less drinking.
5. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
(c) A neutral person we never see.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
2. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
3. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
4. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
5. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)