|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
2. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Have custom tents made.
(b) Smoke a fancy cigar.
(c) Give each other a pat on the back.
(d) Go out for a drink.
3. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(a) Their housekeeper.
4. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
(a) All the other passengers leave him alone.
(b) His food is stolen.
(c) He makes money selling food to hungry passengers.
(d) Everyone wants some of his food.
5. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
(d) The housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men push aside to make room for everything they want to pack?
2. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
3. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
4. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
5. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)