|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
(a) The dog.
2. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
(a) J. and Harris.
(b) Harris and George.
(c) George, Harris, and J.
(d) George and J.
3. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 9:00 a.m.
(c) 11:00 a.m.
(d) 1:00 p.m.
4. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
(a) Anything they can buy along the way.
(b) Anything that will get them in trouble.
(c) Anything that begins with a vowel.
(d) What they think they want.
5. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
2. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
3. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
4. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
5. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)