|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(a) The narrator's.
2. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
(a) Three days
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) Ten days.
3. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
(a) A hearty diet and exercise.
(b) Less smoking.
(c) Less drinking.
(d) More calories.
4. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
(a) Things they might forget.
(b) Everything and anything they can think of.
(c) Only the things they cannot do without.
(d) Thing they won't be embarrassed to be caught with.
5. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
(a) The alarm clock.
(b) Each other.
(c) The dog.
(d) The maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
2. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
3. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
4. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
5. How do the men want to get to the train station?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)