|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(b) Hanging a picture.
(c) Fixing the car.
(d) Fixing the chimney.
2. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
3. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
(a) The housekeeper.
4. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
(a) George, Harris, and J.
(b) Harris and George.
(c) J. and Harris.
(d) George and J.
5. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
2. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
3. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
4. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
5. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)