|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
2. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
(a) J. and Harris.
(b) George and J.
(c) George, Harris, and J.
(d) Harris and George.
3. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Have custom tents made.
(b) Smoke a fancy cigar.
(c) Give each other a pat on the back.
(d) Go out for a drink.
4. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
(a) They bring enough clothes so they don't have to wash any.
(b) At a private house.
(c) In the river.
(d) At a laundromat.
5. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
(a) A poodle.
(b) No one knows for sure.
(c) A lab.
(d) A terrier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
2. What does "J." stand for?
3. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
4. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
5. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)