|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
(d) South Africa.
2. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
3. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
(a) The maid.
(b) The dog.
(c) The alarm clock.
(d) Each other.
4. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(d) Their housekeeper.
5. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
(a) Right before the trip is over.
(c) After 24 hours.
(d) It depends on if they are a man or a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
2. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
3. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
4. How do the men want to get to the train station?
5. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)