|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
(b) South Africa.
2. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
(a) Visiting a place where prostitutes hang out.
3. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) A gas stove.
(b) A coal stove.
(c) An oil stove.
(d) A steam stove.
4. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Have custom tents made.
(b) Smoke a fancy cigar.
(c) Give each other a pat on the back.
(d) Go out for a drink.
5. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men want to get to the train station?
2. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
3. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
4. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
5. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)