|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
(a) Thing they won't be embarrassed to be caught with.
(b) Everything and anything they can think of.
(c) Only the things they cannot do without.
(d) Things they might forget.
2. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
(b) The dog.
3. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) A steam stove.
(b) A gas stove.
(c) A coal stove.
(d) An oil stove.
4. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
5. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the backyard.
(c) In the town square.
(d) In the center of the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
2. What is Harris's full name?
3. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
4. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
5. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)