|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
2. How do the men want to get to the train station?
(a) By cab.
(b) By bicycle.
(c) By horse.
(d) By bus.
3. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
(a) Their weight.
(b) Their bank accounts.
(c) The weather.
(d) The newspaper for news on their trip.
4. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(d) Their housekeeper.
5. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
(c) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
2. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
3. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
4. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
5. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)