|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 1:00 p.m.
(b) 11:00 a.m.
(c) 9:00 a.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
2. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They keep it as a souvenir.
(b) They nail it to the boat.
(c) They throw it out.
(d) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
3. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
(c) Their river guide.
4. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Go out for a drink.
(b) Have custom tents made.
(c) Smoke a fancy cigar.
(d) Give each other a pat on the back.
5. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
(a) By bribing a conductor.
(b) Be random luck.
(c) By following a pretty girl.
(d) By asking for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harris's full name?
2. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
3. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
4. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
5. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)