|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
(c) A neutral person we never see.
2. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
(a) Harris and George.
(b) George and J.
(c) J. and Harris.
(d) George, Harris, and J.
3. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
(a) They are all getting sick.
(b) Someone drugged them.
(c) They were up so late packing.
(d) They don't really want to go.
4. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
(a) Everything and anything they can think of.
(b) Thing they won't be embarrassed to be caught with.
(c) Only the things they cannot do without.
(d) Things they might forget.
5. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
(c) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
2. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
3. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
4. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
5. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)