|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) A week later.
(b) The following night.
(c) The following morning.
(d) The next day at lunch.
2. What is Harris's full name?
(a) William Samuel Harris.
(b) Chistopherson Brice Harris.
(c) Samuel William Harris.
(d) Brice Christopherson Harris.
3. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
(a) One week.
(b) Ten days.
(c) One month.
(d) Three days
4. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They keep it as a souvenir.
(b) They throw it out.
(c) They nail it to the boat.
(d) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
5. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
2. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
3. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
4. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
5. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)