|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
(a) Anything that will get them in trouble.
(b) Anything they can buy along the way.
(c) Anything that begins with a vowel.
(d) What they think they want.
2. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
(b) The dog.
3. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
(a) Fixing the chimney.
(b) Fixing the car.
(c) Hanging a picture.
(d) Cooking breakfast.
4. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
(a) One month.
(b) Three days
(c) One week.
(d) Ten days.
5. How do the men want to get to the train station?
(a) By cab.
(b) By horse.
(c) By bicycle.
(d) By bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
2. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
3. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
4. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
5. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)