|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
(a) A barrel of whiskey.
(b) Frog legs.
(c) Large cheeses.
(d) Pig feet.
2. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
(b) The dog.
3. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
4. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
(a) Fixing the chimney.
(b) Hanging a picture.
(c) Fixing the car.
(d) Cooking breakfast.
5. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
(a) J. and Harris.
(b) George and J.
(c) Harris and George.
(d) George, Harris, and J.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
2. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
3. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
4. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
5. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)