|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
(d) The dog.
2. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) A steam stove.
(b) A coal stove.
(c) An oil stove.
(d) A gas stove.
3. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
(a) They were up so late packing.
(b) They don't really want to go.
(c) Someone drugged them.
(d) They are all getting sick.
4. What is Harris's full name?
(a) Chistopherson Brice Harris.
(b) Brice Christopherson Harris.
(c) Samuel William Harris.
(d) William Samuel Harris.
5. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
2. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
3. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
4. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
5. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)