|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
(a) The narrator.
2. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
3. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) The following night.
(b) The following morning.
(c) The next day at lunch.
(d) A week later.
4. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
(a) Frog legs.
(b) Large cheeses.
(c) Pig feet.
(d) A barrel of whiskey.
5. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
(a) Ten days.
(b) Three days
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harris's full name?
2. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
3. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
4. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
5. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)