|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
(a) By following a pretty girl.
(b) By asking for help.
(c) By bribing a conductor.
(d) Be random luck.
2. What is Harris's full name?
(a) Samuel William Harris.
(b) Chistopherson Brice Harris.
(c) William Samuel Harris.
(d) Brice Christopherson Harris.
3. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
4. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Go out for a drink.
(b) Smoke a fancy cigar.
(c) Have custom tents made.
(d) Give each other a pat on the back.
5. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
(a) Everyone wants some of his food.
(b) All the other passengers leave him alone.
(c) He makes money selling food to hungry passengers.
(d) His food is stolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
2. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
3. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
4. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
5. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)