|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
(a) By following a pretty girl.
(b) By asking for help.
(c) By bribing a conductor.
(d) Be random luck.
2. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
(a) A group of young boys.
(b) Their mothers.
(c) Some girls who walk by.
(d) No one.
3. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
(a) More calories.
(b) A hearty diet and exercise.
(c) Less smoking.
(d) Less drinking.
4. What do the men push aside to make room for everything they want to pack?
(a) Invited guests.
(b) The rug.
(c) The furniture.
(d) The dining table only.
5. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
2. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
3. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
4. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
5. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)