|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men push aside to make room for everything they want to pack?
(a) The dining table only.
(b) The rug.
(c) Invited guests.
(d) The furniture.
2. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
(a) A terrier.
(b) No one knows for sure.
(c) A poodle.
(d) A lab.
3. What does "J." stand for?
4. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
5. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
(b) Their river guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
2. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
3. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
4. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
5. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)