|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
2. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
(b) Visiting a place where prostitutes hang out.
3. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
(c) The dog.
4. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
(a) Fixing the chimney.
(b) Fixing the car.
(c) Cooking breakfast.
(d) Hanging a picture.
5. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(c) Their housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
2. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
3. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
4. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
5. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)