|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
(a) The housekeeper.
(b) Everyone's mother.
(c) The dog.
(d) Everyone's girlfriend.
2. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
(a) Everything and anything they can think of.
(b) Only the things they cannot do without.
(c) Thing they won't be embarrassed to be caught with.
(d) Things they might forget.
3. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
(a) A barrel of whiskey.
(b) Pig feet.
(c) Large cheeses.
(d) Frog legs.
4. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
(a) All the other passengers leave him alone.
(b) He makes money selling food to hungry passengers.
(c) His food is stolen.
(d) Everyone wants some of his food.
5. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
2. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
3. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
4. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
5. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)