|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harris's full name?
(a) Chistopherson Brice Harris.
(b) Samuel William Harris.
(c) Brice Christopherson Harris.
(d) William Samuel Harris.
2. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
(b) A neutral person we never see.
3. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
(b) South Africa.
4. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) The following morning.
(b) The following night.
(c) The next day at lunch.
(d) A week later.
5. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
2. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
3. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
4. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
5. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)