|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Go out for a drink.
(b) Give each other a pat on the back.
(c) Have custom tents made.
(d) Smoke a fancy cigar.
2. What is Harris's full name?
(a) Chistopherson Brice Harris.
(b) Samuel William Harris.
(c) William Samuel Harris.
(d) Brice Christopherson Harris.
3. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(c) The narrator's.
4. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
(a) The housekeeper.
5. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) A coal stove.
(b) An oil stove.
(c) A gas stove.
(d) A steam stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
2. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
3. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
4. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
5. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)