|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
(a) George, Harris, and J.
(b) J. and Harris.
(c) Harris and George.
(d) George and J.
2. What do the men push aside to make room for everything they want to pack?
(a) The dining table only.
(b) The rug.
(c) Invited guests.
(d) The furniture.
3. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
4. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
(a) Frog legs.
(b) Pig feet.
(c) Large cheeses.
(d) A barrel of whiskey.
5. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
(a) Everyone wants some of his food.
(b) He makes money selling food to hungry passengers.
(c) His food is stolen.
(d) All the other passengers leave him alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
2. What does "J." stand for?
3. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
4. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
5. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)