|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
(b) South Africa.
2. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
(a) A barrel of whiskey.
(b) Large cheeses.
(c) Frog legs.
(d) Pig feet.
3. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
(a) A lab.
(b) A terrier.
(c) No one knows for sure.
(d) A poodle.
4. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) The following night.
(b) The next day at lunch.
(c) The following morning.
(d) A week later.
5. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
(d) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
2. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
3. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
4. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
5. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)