|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(b) Their housekeeper.
2. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
(b) The housekeeper.
3. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
(a) The narrator.
4. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
(c) The dog.
5. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
(d) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
2. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
3. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
4. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
5. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)