|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) A gas stove.
(b) A coal stove.
(c) A steam stove.
(d) An oil stove.
2. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
(a) They bring enough clothes so they don't have to wash any.
(b) At a laundromat.
(c) At a private house.
(d) In the river.
3. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
4. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
(c) The housekeeper.
5. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They nail it to the boat.
(b) They throw it out.
(c) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
(d) They keep it as a souvenir.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
2. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
3. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
4. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
5. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)