|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(a) The narrator's.
2. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
3. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
(b) The dog.
4. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
(d) Their river guide.
5. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
(a) A lab.
(b) No one knows for sure.
(c) A poodle.
(d) A terrier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
2. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
3. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
4. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
5. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)