|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men push aside to make room for everything they want to pack?
(a) The dining table only.
(b) Invited guests.
(c) The rug.
(d) The furniture.
2. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
3. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
(a) J. and Harris.
(b) Harris and George.
(c) George, Harris, and J.
(d) George and J.
4. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
(b) The housekeeper.
5. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Go out for a drink.
(b) Have custom tents made.
(c) Smoke a fancy cigar.
(d) Give each other a pat on the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
2. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
3. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
4. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
5. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)