|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
2. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
3. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(d) The narrator's.
4. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
5. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
(a) Fixing the chimney.
(b) Cooking breakfast.
(c) Fixing the car.
(d) Hanging a picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
2. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
3. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
4. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
5. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)