|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
(d) Their river guide.
2. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
(c) The dog.
3. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(a) The narrator's.
4. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They nail it to the boat.
(b) They keep it as a souvenir.
(c) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
(d) They throw it out.
5. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
2. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
3. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
4. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
5. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)