|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(c) Their housekeeper.
2. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
3. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
(a) He makes money selling food to hungry passengers.
(b) All the other passengers leave him alone.
(c) His food is stolen.
(d) Everyone wants some of his food.
4. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(b) The narrator's.
5. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) The following night.
(b) The following morning.
(c) A week later.
(d) The next day at lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
2. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
3. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
4. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
5. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)