|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
2. What does "J." stand for?
3. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
(a) The dog.
4. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
(a) Less smoking.
(b) A hearty diet and exercise.
(c) More calories.
(d) Less drinking.
5. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
(c) Visiting a place where prostitutes hang out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
2. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
3. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
4. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
5. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)