|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) The following night.
(b) A week later.
(c) The following morning.
(d) The next day at lunch.
2. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
(a) Visiting a place where prostitutes hang out.
3. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Go out for a drink.
(b) Smoke a fancy cigar.
(c) Give each other a pat on the back.
(d) Have custom tents made.
4. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
(a) In the river.
(b) At a laundromat.
(c) They bring enough clothes so they don't have to wash any.
(d) At a private house.
5. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
(b) A neutral person we never see.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
2. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
3. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
4. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
5. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)