|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
(a) Their river guide.
2. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
(c) The dog.
3. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
4. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
5. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They nail it to the boat.
(b) They keep it as a souvenir.
(c) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
(d) They throw it out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
2. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
3. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
4. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
5. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)