Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does J. use to describe what it's like to get one's boat towed by girls?
2. Why does J. think he shouldn't have to row after the group passes Reading?
(a) He showed them such a good time in town.
(b) He has hurt himself.
(c) He is getting sunburned.
(d) His turn is over.
3. Why does J. think he can't get back to sleep after he has a rough night near Picnic Point?
(a) He is getting seriously ill.
(b) The boat is rocking too much.
(c) He has no reason to get up.
(d) The coyotes are too bothersome.
4. What kind of canned item can the men not get open during their trip?
5. Whose shirt does J. accidentally fling into the river?
(c) The captain's.
(d) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
2. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
3. Who provides a brief history of Marlow?
4. What kind of song is the German man in J.'s story singing when the audience has a joke played on them?
5. What kind of boat does J. remember renting with some friends on a windy day?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)