Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harris and J. agree they will try one day to get _________into the maze.
(a) Their mothers.
(b) Their children.
(d) Their girlfriends.
2. Where do the men decide they must bathe during their trip?
(a) In the boat's bathtub.
(b) At a private bathroom on land somewhere.
(c) In the river.
(d) In a pond.
3. How do Harris and J. respond to the accusation that they are trespassing?
(a) They beat up the man accusing them.
(b) They take the man's word for it but refuse to move.
(c) They pretend they are lawyers so that the man leaves them alone.
(d) They move immediately.
4. Why do the people in the boat often want the attention of the person pulling the tow line?
(a) Everyone wants a chance to pull.
(b) It is customary to tease them.
(c) People play a game of trying to get the most attention.
(d) Something has gone wrong.
5. Whom does Harris usually mention during his performance?
(a) His mother.
(b) The piano player.
(c) The harpist.
(d) His drummer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
2. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
3. According to J., what animals do some kind of boaters hire to pull their boats?
4. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
5. What did George do when he woke up in the middle of the night when his watch stopped?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)