Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
(a) Anything that will get them in trouble.
(b) Anything that begins with a vowel.
(c) What they think they want.
(d) Anything they can buy along the way.
2. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
(a) Each other.
(b) The dog.
(c) The alarm clock.
(d) The maid.
3. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
(a) In the river.
(b) At a laundromat.
(c) At a private house.
(d) They bring enough clothes so they don't have to wash any.
4. What do the men push aside to make room for everything they want to pack?
(a) The furniture.
(b) The dining table only.
(c) Invited guests.
(d) The rug.
5. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) An oil stove.
(b) A coal stove.
(c) A steam stove.
(d) A gas stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
2. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
3. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
4. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
5. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)