|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(b) The narrator's.
2. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) In the center of the room.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In the town square.
3. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) The next day at lunch.
(b) The following night.
(c) The following morning.
(d) A week later.
4. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
(c) The housekeeper.
5. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
(d) Their river guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
2. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
3. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
4. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
5. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)