|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
(a) J. and Harris.
(b) Harris and George.
(c) George and J.
(d) George, Harris, and J.
2. What kind of animal does Montmorency attack?
(a) A bat.
(b) A wombat.
(c) A cat.
(d) A rat.
3. Where near Sonning do the men decide to camp?
(a) On an island.
(b) Inside a sports stadium.
(c) On the boat.
(d) In a farmer's field.
4. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
(a) Things they might forget.
(b) Only the things they cannot do without.
(c) Thing they won't be embarrassed to be caught with.
(d) Everything and anything they can think of.
5. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) The following night.
(b) A week later.
(c) The next day at lunch.
(d) The following morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is there a hedge maze?
2. According to J., what animals do some kind of boaters hire to pull their boats?
3. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
4. In the story he tells, how does J. get saved from being stuck at the top of a pole?
5. Why do the men insist that their food supplies be delivered to their boat immediately?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)