|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first act of work which Harris and J. make George do when he finally gets on the boat?
(a) Cook breakfast.
(b) Pull the tow line.
(c) Clean the bathrooms.
(d) Cook lunch.
2. What historic document was signed at Manga Charta Island?
(a) The document putting the monarchy in power.
(b) The Magna Charta.
(c) The Constitution.
(d) The Declaration of Independence.
3. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) A week later.
(b) The next day at lunch.
(c) The following night.
(d) The following morning.
4. What kind of breakfast do the men have after the night in Henley?
(a) None, because they have run out of breakfast foods.
(b) A very fancy one.
(c) A quiet one with no conversation.
(d) A plain one.
5. What kind of experience does Harris have that the others do not?
(a) Making navigational maps.
(b) Navigating by the stars.
(c) Rowing at sea.
(d) Fixing boats with leaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to J., what often happens to the boats that are being pulled by animals?
2. What do the men argue about in regard to rowing the boat?
3. What makes setting up the boat for sleeping take so long?
4. What is "Picnic Point"?
5. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)