|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did George pass the second inn he found when he first visited Datchet?
(a) It was really dirty.
(b) It was full.
(c) He thought there might be a better one down the road.
(d) It was too expensive.
2. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) 7:30 a.m.
(c) 4:30 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
3. What kind of breakfast do the men have after the night in Henley?
(a) A plain one.
(b) None, because they have run out of breakfast foods.
(c) A quiet one with no conversation.
(d) A very fancy one.
4. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
5. According to J., what are girls constantly asking while they tow the boat?
(a) If they are doing it okay.
(b) Why the men felt the need to pack so much stuff.
(c) If they can have some water.
(d) If they can stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. After what meal do the men decide to replenish their stored food?
2. Why does J. have trouble sleeping near Picnic Point?
3. In the story he tells, how does J. get saved from being stuck at the top of a pole?
4. Where does George end up sleeping when he first visits Datchet?
5. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)