|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
(b) They throw it out.
(c) They nail it to the boat.
(d) They keep it as a souvenir.
2. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
(a) The maid.
(b) The alarm clock.
(c) The dog.
(d) Each other.
3. Who provides a brief history of Marlow?
(b) The captain.
4. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
5. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
(a) George and Harris.
(b) Just George.
(c) Harris and J.
(d) J. and George.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of song does the audience think the German man is singing in J.'s story about the joke being played on everyone at a dinner party?
2. What does J. think tow lines have an uncanny ability to do?
3. When did J. first become attracted to boats?
4. What kinds of vegetables do the men use in their stew?
5. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)