|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
(a) Everything and anything they can think of.
(b) Thing they won't be embarrassed to be caught with.
(c) Things they might forget.
(d) Only the things they cannot do without.
2. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
3. What usually happens when Harris tries to sing songs at parties?
(a) He loses his voice because he sings so loudly.
(b) He attracts a lot of attention because he is so good.
(c) He makes people cry.
(d) He forgets the words.
4. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
(c) A neutral person we never see.
5. How is Sonning described by J.?
(a) As a scary town trapped in the past.
(b) As the place he wants to go when he settles down and has a family.
(c) As a ghost town.
(d) As a picturesque village with quaint houses and gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is there a hedge maze?
2. What kind of song is the German man in J.'s story singing when the audience has a joke played on them?
3. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
4. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
5. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)