|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Harris usually mention during his performance?
(a) His mother.
(b) His drummer.
(c) The piano player.
(d) The harpist.
2. J. thinks that Montmorency's breed of dog has a ______________nature.
3. Who finally ends up helping George find a place to sleep when he first visits Datchet?
(a) No one.
(b) A beautiful girl.
(c) A small boy.
(d) An old man.
4. What does J. think one should do first while preparing dinner?
(a) Put the tea kettle on.
(b) Preheat the oven.
(c) Put some snacks out.
(d) Read the recipe.
5. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
(a) Less drinking.
(b) Less smoking.
(c) More calories.
(d) A hearty diet and exercise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Harris imagine has attacked him while George and J. were in Henley?
2. What is the first sign that George's watch might be broken in the story J. tells?
3. Why do the men insist that their food supplies be delivered to their boat immediately?
4. Where are the men returning from when Montmorency attacks another animal?
5. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)