|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signals finally allow George and J. to find Harris the night they go to Henley?
(a) The sound of waves crashing up against the boat.
(b) The terrible sound of Harris singing and playing the banjo.
(c) Montmorency barking and a light.
(d) Police sirens and the light of flames.
2. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
(a) The stars and darkness of night.
(b) The sounds of wolves.
(c) The extreme cold.
(d) A meteor shower.
3. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
4. Where do the men decide they must bathe during their trip?
(a) In the river.
(b) In the boat's bathtub.
(c) At a private bathroom on land somewhere.
(d) In a pond.
5. What does J. notice changes a man's outlook as the group rests near Picnic Point?
(a) A morning in church.
(b) A full stomach.
(c) Looking at the stars.
(d) Reading the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George want to postpone doing before they set up their boat for sleeping near Picnic Point?
2. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
3. Why do the men insist that their food supplies be delivered to their boat immediately?
4. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
5. What is Harris's full name?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)