|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
(a) A neutral person we never see.
2. What do the men need to do to set up their boat for sleeping?
(a) Get blankets from storage.
(b) Set up tents.
(c) Hang hoops and canvas.
(d) Blow up their air mattresses.
3. What kind of breakfast do the men have after the night in Henley?
(a) None, because they have run out of breakfast foods.
(b) A plain one.
(c) A quiet one with no conversation.
(d) A very fancy one.
4. What does J. think would make it easier for him to go back to sleep after he's had a rough night?
(a) A gate so he doesn't have to worry about rolling off the boat.
(b) If the wildlife would just be quiet.
(c) If he had somewhere to be at a certain time.
(d) If his fellow travelers just left him alone for a little bit.
5. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
(a) Each other.
(b) The alarm clock.
(c) The dog.
(d) The maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where near Sonning do the men decide to camp?
2. After what meal do the men decide to replenish their stored food?
3. Where are the men returning from when Montmorency attacks another animal?
4. What happens to Harris when he appears to disappear during lunch with the other men?
5. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)