|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kingston is known for being ___________________.
(a) A large battle that was fought there between the French and the German.
(b) The former royal seat of the Saxon kings.
(c) The largest port city in England.
(d) A large battle that was fought there between the French and the Irish.
2. Who provides a brief history of Marlow?
(a) The captain.
3. What kinds of vegetables do the men use in their stew?
(a) Peas and potatoes.
(d) Peas and carrots.
4. Who finally ends up helping George find a place to sleep when he first visits Datchet?
(a) No one.
(b) An old man.
(c) A beautiful girl.
(d) A small boy.
5. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
(a) It depends on if they are a man or a woman.
(b) After 24 hours.
(c) Right before the trip is over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
2. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
3. Where do Harris and J. stop when they are informed they are trespassing?
4. Whom does George finally ask about the time in the story J. tells about the broken watch?
5. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)