|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does J. think he can't get back to sleep after he has a rough night near Picnic Point?
(a) The boat is rocking too much.
(b) He has no reason to get up.
(c) He is getting seriously ill.
(d) The coyotes are too bothersome.
2. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
(a) How money can't buy happiness.
(b) How people always seem to end up with what they do not want.
(c) How there's nothing like a place to call home.
(d) How important women are to making a place look nice.
3. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
(a) Waterloo Station.
(b) London Station.
(c) Big Ben Station.
(d) Grand Central Station.
4. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
(a) A meteor shower.
(b) The extreme cold.
(c) The sounds of wolves.
(d) The stars and darkness of night.
5. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
(a) A hearty diet and exercise.
(b) Less smoking.
(c) More calories.
(d) Less drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men need to do to set up their boat for sleeping?
2. According to J., what are girls constantly asking while they tow the boat?
3. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
4. After what meal do the men decide to replenish their stored food?
5. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)