|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
(a) Walking shorts.
(c) Bright colored blazers and straw hats.
(d) Silk suits.
2. Whom does Harris usually mention during his performance?
(a) The harpist.
(b) His drummer.
(c) His mother.
(d) The piano player.
3. Who provides a brief history of Marlow?
(c) The captain.
4. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) A coal stove.
(b) A gas stove.
(c) A steam stove.
(d) An oil stove.
5. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is George when he hears the bells chime in the story J. tells?
2. In what city is there a hedge maze?
3. Whom does George finally ask about the time in the story J. tells about the broken watch?
4. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
5. According to J., what animals do some kind of boaters hire to pull their boats?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)