|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does George finally ask about the time in the story J. tells about the broken watch?
(a) A newspaper vendor.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A priest.
2. What historic document was signed at Manga Charta Island?
(a) The Constitution.
(b) The document putting the monarchy in power.
(c) The Magna Charta.
(d) The Declaration of Independence.
3. What is "Picnic Point"?
(a) The name of J.'s hometown.
(b) A famous spot in the river that is good for eating lunch.
(c) The name of the place the group stops at when it can't reach Magna Charta as planned.
(d) The name they give the place on their boat where they always eat.
4. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
(a) A poodle.
(b) No one knows for sure.
(c) A terrier.
(d) A lab.
5. Why is Stivvings always missing school?
(a) He cuts classes with his friends.
(b) He must help his ailing mother.
(c) He sleeps in and misses the bus.
(d) He is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did George pass the second inn he found when he first visited Datchet?
2. In the story he tells, how does J. get saved from being stuck at the top of a pole?
3. What kind of song is the German man in J.'s story singing when the audience has a joke played on them?
4. What kinds of songs does Harris sometimes sing at parties?
5. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)