|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character (other than J.) has a rough night sleeping near Picnic Point?
(a) No other character.
(c) The dog.
2. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
(c) Their river guide.
3. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
4. What does "J." stand for?
5. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
(d) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
2. According to J., the steam-powered boats run faster than ___________.
3. Where do Harris and J. stop when they are informed they are trespassing?
4. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
5. What do the men argue about in regard to rowing the boat?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)