|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does J. think tow lines have an uncanny ability to do?
(a) Change color depending on the time of day.
(c) Get longer and longer.
(d) Get tangled.
2. What kind of lunch is Harris eating when he seemingly disappears?
(a) A meat pie.
(b) Bread and cheese.
(c) A fruit salad.
(d) Corned beef with mustard.
3. What kind of boat does J. remember renting with some friends on a windy day?
(a) A steamboat.
(b) A rowboat.
(c) A speedboat.
(d) A sailboat.
4. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
5. What is distinct about the house in Kingston which J. tells a story about?
(a) It has a large, beautiful staircase.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) The owner has covered the walls with wallpaper.
(d) There is a lot of carved oak present in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to J., the steam-powered boats run faster than ___________.
2. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
3. What does J. remark about people's impression of their own work while on a boat?
4. Whom does Harris usually mention during his performance?
5. Why do the men not reach Magna Charta when they planned?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)