|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
(a) Anything that begins with a vowel.
(b) Anything they can buy along the way.
(c) What they think they want.
(d) Anything that will get them in trouble.
2. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
(a) How people always seem to end up with what they do not want.
(b) How important women are to making a place look nice.
(c) How there's nothing like a place to call home.
(d) How money can't buy happiness.
3. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
(a) Less smoking.
(b) Less drinking.
(c) A hearty diet and exercise.
(d) More calories.
4. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
(a) Waterloo Station.
(b) London Station.
(c) Big Ben Station.
(d) Grand Central Station.
5. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
2. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
3. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
4. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
5. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)