|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
(a) It depends on if they are a man or a woman.
(b) Right before the trip is over.
(d) After 24 hours.
2. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
(a) Harris and George.
(b) George and J.
(c) George, Harris, and J.
(d) J. and Harris.
3. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
4. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
(a) A barrel of whiskey.
(b) Large cheeses.
(c) Pig feet.
(d) Frog legs.
5. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
(a) Their weight.
(b) Their bank accounts.
(c) The weather.
(d) The newspaper for news on their trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
2. Why is Stivvings always missing school?
3. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
4. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
5. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)