|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
(d) The dog.
2. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
(a) Their bank accounts.
(b) Their weight.
(c) The newspaper for news on their trip.
(d) The weather.
3. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They throw it out.
(b) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
(c) They nail it to the boat.
(d) They keep it as a souvenir.
4. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 7:30 a.m.
5. Which character has already been lost in the hedge maze along the river?
(c) The boat captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
2. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
3. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
4. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
5. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)