|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(b) The narrator's.
2. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
(a) J. and Harris.
(b) George, Harris, and J.
(c) Harris and George.
(d) George and J.
3. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
(a) Silk suits.
(b) Walking shorts.
(d) Bright colored blazers and straw hats.
4. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) The following morning.
(b) The next day at lunch.
(c) The following night.
(d) A week later.
5. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(a) Their housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
2. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
3. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
4. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
5. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)