|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
(a) George, Harris, and J.
(b) J. and Harris.
(c) Harris and George.
(d) George and J.
2. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They throw it out.
(b) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
(c) They nail it to the boat.
(d) They keep it as a souvenir.
3. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
4. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
(a) Big Ben Station.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) Waterloo Station.
(d) London Station.
5. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
(a) Walking shorts.
(c) Silk suits.
(d) Bright colored blazers and straw hats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
2. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
3. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
4. The three main characters decide they need a break for __________.
5. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)