|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
(a) Everyone's mother.
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) Everyone's girlfriend.
(d) The dog.
2. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
(a) How people always seem to end up with what they do not want.
(b) How there's nothing like a place to call home.
(c) How important women are to making a place look nice.
(d) How money can't buy happiness.
3. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
(a) Everything and anything they can think of.
(b) Thing they won't be embarrassed to be caught with.
(c) Things they might forget.
(d) Only the things they cannot do without.
4. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
(a) Large cheeses.
(b) A barrel of whiskey.
(c) Frog legs.
(d) Pig feet.
5. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
(a) Smoke a fancy cigar.
(b) Go out for a drink.
(c) Give each other a pat on the back.
(d) Have custom tents made.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
2. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
3. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
4. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
5. In what city is there a hedge maze?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)