|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
(a) By following a pretty girl.
(b) By asking for help.
(c) By bribing a conductor.
(d) Be random luck.
2. How do the men want to get to the train station?
(a) By cab.
(b) By horse.
(c) By bicycle.
(d) By bus.
3. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
(a) Frog legs.
(b) Pig feet.
(c) A barrel of whiskey.
(d) Large cheeses.
4. What are people wearing when the young men reach Moulsey Lock?
(a) Wet suits.
(b) Their Sunday boating dresses.
(c) Church attire.
5. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
(a) The newspaper for news on their trip.
(b) Their weight.
(c) Their bank accounts.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
2. Why is Stivvings always missing school?
3. Where does Harris first mention wanting to get out and look at tombstone inscriptions?
4. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
5. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)