|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
(a) Right before the trip is over.
(b) It depends on if they are a man or a woman.
(c) After 24 hours.
2. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They nail it to the boat.
(b) They keep it as a souvenir.
(c) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
(d) They throw it out.
3. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(d) The narrator's.
4. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
5. What happens to J. when he gets on the train after telling his story while the men decide which food to bring?
(a) Everyone wants some of his food.
(b) All the other passengers leave him alone.
(c) His food is stolen.
(d) He makes money selling food to hungry passengers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has already been lost in the hedge maze along the river?
2. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
3. Kingston is known for being ___________________.
4. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
5. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)