|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
(a) Visiting a place where prostitutes hang out.
2. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
(d) The dog.
3. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 1:00 p.m.
(b) 9:00 a.m.
(c) 10:00 a.m.
(d) 11:00 a.m.
4. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
(b) The dog.
5. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
(a) How money can't buy happiness.
(b) How there's nothing like a place to call home.
(c) How important women are to making a place look nice.
(d) How people always seem to end up with what they do not want.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is distinct about the house in Kingston which J. tells a story about?
2. In what city is there a hedge maze?
3. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
4. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
5. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)