|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
(a) The dog.
2. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
(a) The narrator.
3. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
(b) Visiting a place where prostitutes hang out.
4. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
(b) Walking shorts.
(c) Bright colored blazers and straw hats.
(d) Silk suits.
5. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
(a) They bring enough clothes so they don't have to wash any.
(b) In the river.
(c) At a laundromat.
(d) At a private house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
2. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
3. Which character has already been lost in the hedge maze along the river?
4. Why is Stivvings always missing school?
5. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)