|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
2. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 4:30 a.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 7:30 a.m.
3. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
(a) How important women are to making a place look nice.
(b) How money can't buy happiness.
(c) How people always seem to end up with what they do not want.
(d) How there's nothing like a place to call home.
4. Who ends up packing all of the clothes and supplies in the men's first attempt?
(d) Their housekeeper.
5. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
(a) London Station.
(b) Waterloo Station.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) Big Ben Station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not think the river trip is a fine idea?
2. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
3. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
4. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
5. What is distinct about the house in Kingston which J. tells a story about?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)