|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
(a) How important women are to making a place look nice.
(b) How money can't buy happiness.
(c) How people always seem to end up with what they do not want.
(d) How there's nothing like a place to call home.
2. Harris and J. agree they will try one day to get _________into the maze.
(b) Their mothers.
(c) Their girlfriends.
(d) Their children.
3. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
(d) The dog.
4. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
(a) Each other.
(b) The dog.
(c) The maid.
(d) The alarm clock.
5. Who accidentally sits on the butter as the men are packing?
(c) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
2. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
3. How do the men want to get to the train station?
4. Who wishes that he hadn't packed his tobacco pouch so soon?
5. Why is Stivvings always missing school?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)