|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
(a) Hanging a picture.
(b) Fixing the car.
(c) Fixing the chimney.
(d) Cooking breakfast.
2. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
(a) Frog legs.
(b) A barrel of whiskey.
(c) Large cheeses.
(d) Pig feet.
3. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
4. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(a) The narrator's.
5. What is unique about Moulsey Lock?
(a) It is never used.
(b) It has recently burned down.
(c) It is continually under construction but never finished.
(d) It is one of the busiest on the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
2. When does J. claim people finally get used to being on a ship?
3. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
4. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
5. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)