|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harris first mention wanting to get out and look at tombstone inscriptions?
(a) Hampton Church.
(b) The lock cemetery.
(d) On the train ride.
2. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
(b) A neutral person we never see.
3. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
(a) An oil stove.
(b) A gas stove.
(c) A steam stove.
(d) A coal stove.
4. Who first volunteers to pack everything?
(a) The dog.
5. Who worries that he may have forgotten to pack his toothbrush?
(b) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
2. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
3. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
4. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
5. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)