|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(b) Fixing the car.
(c) Hanging a picture.
(d) Fixing the chimney.
2. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
(a) A terrier.
(b) A poodle.
(c) No one knows for sure.
(d) A lab.
3. Where do the men make a pile of everything they want to pack?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the town square.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) In the center of the room.
4. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
(a) Each other.
(b) The dog.
(c) The alarm clock.
(d) The maid.
5. What is distinct about the house in Kingston which J. tells a story about?
(a) The owner has covered the walls with wallpaper.
(b) It has a large, beautiful staircase.
(c) There is a lot of carved oak present in the house.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has already been lost in the hedge maze along the river?
2. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
3. What is unique about Moulsey Lock?
4. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
5. When discussing what food items to bring, what food item does J. tell an amusing story about bringing on a train?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)