|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item do the men discuss and decide not to bring with them on their trip?
2. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
(a) The maid.
(b) The dog.
(c) The alarm clock.
(d) Each other.
3. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
4. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
(a) Anything that begins with a vowel.
(b) Anything that will get them in trouble.
(c) Anything they can buy along the way.
(d) What they think they want.
5. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) A week later.
(b) The following night.
(c) The following morning.
(d) The next day at lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
2. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
3. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
4. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
5. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)