|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
(a) By following a pretty girl.
(b) By bribing a conductor.
(c) By asking for help.
(d) Be random luck.
2. Why is Stivvings always missing school?
(a) He cuts classes with his friends.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He sleeps in and misses the bus.
(d) He must help his ailing mother.
3. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
(a) Fixing the car.
(b) Hanging a picture.
(c) Cooking breakfast.
(d) Fixing the chimney.
4. Harris and J. agree they will try one day to get _________into the maze.
(b) Their mothers.
(c) Their girlfriends.
(d) Their children.
5. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
2. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
3. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
4. What kind of stove do the three men decide not to take on their trip?
5. Who remembers that he has forgotten to pack boots?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)