|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men decide they must bathe during their trip?
(a) In the river.
(b) At a private bathroom on land somewhere.
(c) In a pond.
(d) In the boat's bathtub.
2. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(a) The narrator's.
3. What does J. think tow lines have an uncanny ability to do?
(b) Get longer and longer.
(c) Get tangled.
(d) Change color depending on the time of day.
4. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They nail it to the boat.
(b) They keep it as a souvenir.
(c) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
(d) They throw it out.
5. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
(a) Silk suits.
(b) Walking shorts.
(c) Bright colored blazers and straw hats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has already been lost in the hedge maze along the river?
2. J. believes that fellow boaters blame _________________when their tow lines get tangled.
3. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
4. How do the men want to get to the train station?
5. According to J., what animals do some kind of boaters hire to pull their boats?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)