|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
(a) Some girls who walk by.
(b) Their mothers.
(c) A group of young boys.
(d) No one.
2. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
(a) Each other.
(b) The maid.
(c) The alarm clock.
(d) The dog.
3. According to J., what animals do some kind of boaters hire to pull their boats?
4. What is the first act of work which Harris and J. make George do when he finally gets on the boat?
(a) Clean the bathrooms.
(b) Pull the tow line.
(c) Cook breakfast.
(d) Cook lunch.
5. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
(a) By bribing a conductor.
(b) Be random luck.
(c) By asking for help.
(d) By following a pretty girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is there a hedge maze?
2. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
3. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
4. Whom does George finally ask about the time in the story J. tells about the broken watch?
5. According to J., what often happens to the boats that are being pulled by animals?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)