|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 11:00 a.m.
(c) 1:00 p.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
2. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
(a) The weather.
(b) Their bank accounts.
(c) Their weight.
(d) The newspaper for news on their trip.
3. What is unique about Moulsey Lock?
(a) It is never used.
(b) It has recently burned down.
(c) It is one of the busiest on the river.
(d) It is continually under construction but never finished.
4. What does the story of the shop in a former house prompt J. to think about?
(a) How people always seem to end up with what they do not want.
(b) How there's nothing like a place to call home.
(c) How important women are to making a place look nice.
(d) How money can't buy happiness.
5. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) The next day at lunch.
(b) The following night.
(c) The following morning.
(d) A week later.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men decide should be listed when it comes to packing?
2. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
3. Harris and J. agree they will try one day to get _________into the maze.
4. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
5. Whom does George finally ask about the time in the story J. tells about the broken watch?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)