|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does J. think would make it easier for him to go back to sleep after he's had a rough night?
(a) If the wildlife would just be quiet.
(b) If his fellow travelers just left him alone for a little bit.
(c) A gate so he doesn't have to worry about rolling off the boat.
(d) If he had somewhere to be at a certain time.
2. How do the men want to get to the train station?
(a) By bus.
(b) By bicycle.
(c) By cab.
(d) By horse.
3. Which character (other than J.) has a rough night sleeping near Picnic Point?
(b) The dog.
(c) No other character.
4. According to J., what kinds of people hire animals to pull their boats?
(a) Lazy ones.
(b) Proper ones.
(c) Rich ones.
(d) Cruel ones.
5. What are people wearing when the young men reach Moulsey Lock?
(a) Church attire.
(c) Wet suits.
(d) Their Sunday boating dresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harris first mention wanting to get out and look at tombstone inscriptions?
2. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
3. In what city is there a hedge maze?
4. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
5. What is the first act of work which Harris and J. make George do when he finally gets on the boat?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)