|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
(a) They end up fighting over it so much that it is torn into pieces.
(b) They keep it as a souvenir.
(c) They nail it to the boat.
(d) They throw it out.
2. According to J., what are girls constantly asking while they tow the boat?
(a) Why the men felt the need to pack so much stuff.
(b) If they can stop.
(c) If they can have some water.
(d) If they are doing it okay.
3. What does J. think tow lines have an uncanny ability to do?
(a) Get longer and longer.
(c) Change color depending on the time of day.
(d) Get tangled.
4. What is unique about Moulsey Lock?
(a) It is continually under construction but never finished.
(b) It is one of the busiest on the river.
(c) It has recently burned down.
(d) It is never used.
5. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
(d) The narrator's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harris first mention wanting to get out and look at tombstone inscriptions?
2. According to J., what animals do some kind of boaters hire to pull their boats?
3. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
4. What did George do when he woke up in the middle of the night when his watch stopped?
5. What historic document was signed at Manga Charta Island?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)