|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
(a) No one.
(b) A group of young boys.
(c) Some girls who walk by.
(d) Their mothers.
2. Why does J. think he can't get back to sleep after he has a rough night near Picnic Point?
(a) The boat is rocking too much.
(b) The coyotes are too bothersome.
(c) He has no reason to get up.
(d) He is getting seriously ill.
3. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
(a) London Station.
(b) Waterloo Station.
(c) Big Ben Station.
(d) Grand Central Station.
4. According to J., what often happens to the boats that are being pulled by animals?
(a) They move very quickly.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) They get in frequent accidents.
(d) It is hard to get out of their way.
5. How do the men want to get to the train station?
(a) By horse.
(b) By bus.
(c) By bicycle.
(d) By cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
2. Why do the people in the boat often want the attention of the person pulling the tow line?
3. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
4. What does George report seeing a couple doing with their tow line once?
5. According to J., what animals do some kind of boaters hire to pull their boats?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)