|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
(a) Anything they can buy along the way.
(b) Anything that begins with a vowel.
(c) Anything that will get them in trouble.
(d) What they think they want.
2. What word does J. use to describe what it's like to get one's boat towed by girls?
3. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
(b) The dog.
4. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
(a) A telephone call.
(b) No one.
(c) Their moms.
(d) The housekeeper.
5. What time did George's watch stop in the story J. tells?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is George when he hears the bells chime in the story J. tells?
2. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
3. What does J. note often happens to the person responsible for pulling the tow line?
4. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
5. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)