|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men decide they will leave from to begin their river journey?
2. How do the men want to get to the train station?
(a) By bicycle.
(b) By horse.
(c) By cab.
(d) By bus.
3. According to J., what kinds of people hire animals to pull their boats?
(a) Lazy ones.
(b) Proper ones.
(c) Cruel ones.
(d) Rich ones.
4. J. believes that fellow boaters blame _________________when their tow lines get tangled.
(b) The god of water.
(c) The goddess of rivers.
(d) Each other.
5. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men decide they must bathe during their trip?
2. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
3. What example is given of a simple project Uncle Podger would undertake?
4. Why do the people in the boat often want the attention of the person pulling the tow line?
5. What do men usually wear when going to a lock?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)