|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
(c) The dog.
2. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
(a) They don't really want to go.
(b) Someone drugged them.
(c) They are all getting sick.
(d) They were up so late packing.
3. According to J., what animals do some kind of boaters hire to pull their boats?
4. What does J. think tow lines have an uncanny ability to do?
(b) Change color depending on the time of day.
(c) Get tangled.
(d) Get longer and longer.
5. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 1:00 p.m.
(b) 10:00 a.m.
(c) 9:00 a.m.
(d) 11:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are people wearing when the young men reach Moulsey Lock?
2. Whose shirt does J. accidentally fling into the river?
3. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
4. According to J., what are girls constantly asking while they tow the boat?
5. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)