|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first sign that George's watch might be broken in the story J. tells?
(a) The coffee was cold.
(b) The sun was not up.
(c) The sun had already been up for quite some time.
(d) The landlady hadn't made breakfast.
2. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
3. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
4. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
(d) The dog.
5. What does George report seeing a couple doing with their tow line once?
(a) Pulling it , although it was not attached to anything.
(b) Cutting it in half because they were so angry with each other.
(c) Using it to play tug-of-war.
(d) Arguing over it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is there a hedge maze?
2. What is unique about Moulsey Lock?
3. Why does J. think he can't get back to sleep after he has a rough night near Picnic Point?
4. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
5. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)