|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character (other than J.) has a rough night sleeping near Picnic Point?
(a) The dog.
(b) No other character.
2. What do women usually wear when going to a lock?
(a) Large, voluminous gowns.
(b) Pretty (but often impractical) dresses.
(c) Pedal pushers.
3. Harris and J. agree they will try one day to get _________into the maze.
(a) Their children.
(b) Their girlfriends.
(c) Their mothers.
4. Where is George when he hears the bells chime in the story J. tells?
(a) Fishing at the shore.
(b) At his office.
(c) Still in bed.
(d) At the bus station.
5. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
(a) Some girls who walk by.
(b) Their mothers.
(c) No one.
(d) A group of young boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does George hear the bells chime in the story which J. tells about George's broken watch?
2. What does J. think would make it easier for him to go back to sleep after he's had a rough night?
3. What do the men decide not to list when it comes to packing?
4. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
5. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)