|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
(a) No one.
(b) A telephone call.
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) Their moms.
2. Which character (other than J.) has a rough night sleeping near Picnic Point?
(b) The dog.
(c) No other character.
3. What is distinct about the house in Kingston which J. tells a story about?
(a) The owner has covered the walls with wallpaper.
(b) There is a lot of carved oak present in the house.
(c) It has a large, beautiful staircase.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
4. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 5:30 a.m.
5. Whose shirt does J. accidentally fling into the river?
(c) His own.
(d) The captain's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group do with the initial list of items to bring?
2. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
3. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
4. According to J., what kinds of people hire animals to pull their boats?
5. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)