|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
(a) Their moms.
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) A telephone call.
(d) No one.
2. What is distinct about the house in Kingston which J. tells a story about?
(a) There is a lot of carved oak present in the house.
(b) It has a large, beautiful staircase.
(c) The owner has covered the walls with wallpaper.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
3. After reaching a compromise on the camping/going to an inn decision, when do the friends next meet up to plan their trip?
(a) The next day at lunch.
(b) A week later.
(c) The following morning.
(d) The following night.
4. According to J., what animals do some kind of boaters hire to pull their boats?
5. Where do the men decide they must bathe during their trip?
(a) In the river.
(b) In the boat's bathtub.
(c) At a private bathroom on land somewhere.
(d) In a pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
2. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
3. Where do the men decide they will wash their clothes?
4. Whose relative is Uncle Podger?
5. What do the men do to celebrate coming to a compromise about their sleeping arrangements?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)