|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first act of work which Harris and J. make George do when he finally gets on the boat?
(a) Pull the tow line.
(b) Cook breakfast.
(c) Cook lunch.
(d) Clean the bathrooms.
2. What time did George's watch stop in the story J. tells?
3. According to J., what are girls constantly asking while they tow the boat?
(a) If they can stop.
(b) Why the men felt the need to pack so much stuff.
(c) If they can have some water.
(d) If they are doing it okay.
4. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
(a) No one.
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) A telephone call.
(d) Their moms.
5. How do the men want to get to the train station?
(a) By horse.
(b) By bus.
(c) By bicycle.
(d) By cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about Moulsey Lock?
2. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
3. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
4. Which characters are initially in favor of camping during the trip?
5. Whom does George finally ask about the time in the story J. tells about the broken watch?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)