|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. J. believes that fellow boaters blame _________________when their tow lines get tangled.
(b) Each other.
(c) The god of water.
(d) The goddess of rivers.
2. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 7:30 a.m.
3. Who initially attempts to take charge of deciding what to bring on the trip?
(b) The housekeeper.
4. Why is Stivvings always missing school?
(a) He cuts classes with his friends.
(b) He must help his ailing mother.
(c) He sleeps in and misses the bus.
(d) He is sick.
5. Harris and J. agree they will try one day to get _________into the maze.
(a) Their children.
(b) Their mothers.
(c) Their girlfriends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George report seeing a couple doing with their tow line once?
2. According to J., what are girls constantly asking while they tow the boat?
3. Who brings up the idea of inclement weather when the group is trying to decide if they should camp or sleep at inns during their trip?
4. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
5. In what city is there a hedge maze?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)