|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
(a) By asking for help.
(b) By following a pretty girl.
(c) By bribing a conductor.
(d) Be random luck.
2. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
3. What signals finally allow George and J. to find Harris the night they go to Henley?
(a) The sound of waves crashing up against the boat.
(b) The terrible sound of Harris singing and playing the banjo.
(c) Montmorency barking and a light.
(d) Police sirens and the light of flames.
4. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
5. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 11:00 a.m.
(b) 10:00 a.m.
(c) 9:00 a.m.
(d) 1:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests the group make a stew one night for dinner?
2. What kind of stew does the group think they are making?
3. What does Montmorency offer up for the stew?
4. Where near Sonning do the men decide to camp?
5. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)