|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
2. What does J. think is the best way to get a tea kettle to boil?
(a) Put it on a low flame.
(b) Stare at it.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Put it on a high flame.
3. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
(a) The maid.
(b) The dog.
(c) Each other.
(d) The alarm clock.
4. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
(a) London Station.
(b) Waterloo Station.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) Big Ben Station.
5. Who suggests the group make a stew one night for dinner?
(a) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men need to do to set up their boat for sleeping?
2. What kind of stew does the group think they are making?
3. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
4. What kind of drink do the men take after making the stew?
5. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)