|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the stew turn out that the group makes?
(a) It is scorched by the fire.
(b) Way too sweet.
(d) Way too salty.
2. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
(a) The dog.
(b) The maid.
(c) The alarm clock.
(d) Each other.
3. How do the men want to get to the train station?
(a) By bicycle.
(b) By cab.
(c) By horse.
(d) By bus.
4. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
(a) Their moms.
(b) No one.
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) A telephone call.
5. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 11:00 a.m.
(c) 1:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stew does the group think they are making?
2. Where near Sonning do the men decide to camp?
3. How does Montmorency react to the men's jovial demeanor while making the stew?
4. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
5. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)