|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 1:00 p.m.
(c) 11:00 a.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
2. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
(a) Waterloo Station.
(b) London Station.
(c) Big Ben Station.
(d) Grand Central Station.
3. Where near Sonning do the men decide to camp?
(a) On an island.
(b) In a farmer's field.
(c) Inside a sports stadium.
(d) On the boat.
4. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
(a) The dog.
(b) The alarm clock.
(c) Each other.
(d) The maid.
5. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
(a) Their mothers.
(b) A group of young boys.
(c) No one.
(d) Some girls who walk by.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men want to get to the train station?
2. Why do the men not reach Magna Charta when they planned?
3. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
4. What makes setting up the boat for sleeping take so long?
5. What does J. notice changes a man's outlook as the group rests near Picnic Point?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)