|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Montmorency react to the men's jovial demeanor while making the stew?
(a) He disappears for awhile.
(b) He gets into the spirit.
(c) He naps.
(d) He becomes afraid.
2. What is "Picnic Point"?
(a) The name of the place the group stops at when it can't reach Magna Charta as planned.
(b) The name of J.'s hometown.
(c) The name they give the place on their boat where they always eat.
(d) A famous spot in the river that is good for eating lunch.
3. What do the men need to do to set up their boat for sleeping?
(a) Blow up their air mattresses.
(b) Hang hoops and canvas.
(c) Get blankets from storage.
(d) Set up tents.
4. Who suggests the group make a stew one night for dinner?
(c) The dog.
5. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
(a) They want to spend a few days there.
(b) They want to camp there.
(c) They just want to drift by it slowly so they can check it out from their boat.
(d) It's where they've planned to end their voyage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
2. How do the men want to get to the train station?
3. Why do the men not reach Magna Charta when they planned?
4. What makes setting up the boat for sleeping take so long?
5. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)