|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests the group make a stew one night for dinner?
(c) The dog.
2. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
(a) No one.
(b) A group of young boys.
(c) Some girls who walk by.
(d) Their mothers.
3. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 4:30 a.m.
4. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
(a) London Station.
(b) Big Ben Station.
(c) Waterloo Station.
(d) Grand Central Station.
5. What kinds of vegetables do the men use in their stew?
(b) Peas and potatoes.
(d) Peas and carrots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where near Sonning do the men decide to camp?
2. What signals finally allow George and J. to find Harris the night they go to Henley?
3. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
4. What does J. think one should do first while preparing dinner?
5. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)