|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
(a) The stars and darkness of night.
(b) The sounds of wolves.
(c) The extreme cold.
(d) A meteor shower.
2. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
(a) By asking for help.
(b) By following a pretty girl.
(c) By bribing a conductor.
(d) Be random luck.
3. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) Waterloo Station.
(c) Big Ben Station.
(d) London Station.
4. Where near Sonning do the men decide to camp?
(a) On the boat.
(b) Inside a sports stadium.
(c) On an island.
(d) In a farmer's field.
5. What do the men need to do to set up their boat for sleeping?
(a) Get blankets from storage.
(b) Blow up their air mattresses.
(c) Set up tents.
(d) Hang hoops and canvas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
2. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
3. What kinds of vegetables do the men use in their stew?
4. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
5. What animal does Harris imagine has attacked him while George and J. were in Henley?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)