|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does J. have trouble sleeping near Picnic Point?
(a) He keeps thinking of his childhood.
(b) He can't get comfortable.
(c) Coyotes are nearby.
(d) He is sick.
2. How do the men react to Montmorency's offer for the stew?
(a) They put it in the stew.
(b) They scold him.
(c) They pretend to consider it but decide against it.
(d) They ignore him.
3. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 1:00 p.m.
(c) 11:00 a.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
4. How does the stew turn out that the group makes?
(a) It is scorched by the fire.
(b) Way too salty.
(d) Way too sweet.
5. What kind of stew does the group think they are making?
(a) An "Irish" stew.
(b) An "English" stew.
(c) An "American" stew.
(d) A "Scottish" stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What signals finally allow George and J. to find Harris the night they go to Henley?
2. What does George want to postpone doing before they set up their boat for sleeping near Picnic Point?
3. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
4. How does Montmorency react to the men's jovial demeanor while making the stew?
5. How do the men want to get to the train station?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)