|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of vegetables do the men use in their stew?
(a) Peas and carrots.
(d) Peas and potatoes.
2. What does J. think is the best way to get a tea kettle to boil?
(a) Ignore it.
(b) Put it on a low flame.
(c) Stare at it.
(d) Put it on a high flame.
3. What makes setting up the boat for sleeping take so long?
(a) The blankets have bugs in them that need to be picked out.
(b) The tents keep collapsing.
(c) The air mattress has a hole in it.
(d) The hoops and canvas don't fit.
4. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
5. What animal does Harris imagine has attacked him while George and J. were in Henley?
Short Answer Questions
1. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
2. How do the men react to Montmorency's offer for the stew?
3. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
4. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
5. How does the stew turn out that the group makes?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)