|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 1:00 p.m.
(b) 9:00 a.m.
(c) 10:00 a.m.
(d) 11:00 a.m.
2. Where near Sonning do the men decide to camp?
(a) On an island.
(b) On the boat.
(c) In a farmer's field.
(d) Inside a sports stadium.
3. How do the men react to Montmorency's offer for the stew?
(a) They pretend to consider it but decide against it.
(b) They ignore him.
(c) They put it in the stew.
(d) They scold him.
4. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
(a) Their bank accounts.
(b) Their weight.
(c) The newspaper for news on their trip.
(d) The weather.
5. How does the stew turn out that the group makes?
(a) Way too sweet.
(b) It is scorched by the fire.
(c) Way too salty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
2. How do the men want to get to the train station?
3. What kind of drink do the men take after making the stew?
4. Who suggests the group make a stew one night for dinner?
5. What does J. think is the best way to get a tea kettle to boil?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)