|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signals finally allow George and J. to find Harris the night they go to Henley?
(a) Montmorency barking and a light.
(b) Police sirens and the light of flames.
(c) The sound of waves crashing up against the boat.
(d) The terrible sound of Harris singing and playing the banjo.
2. What does J. think one should do first while preparing dinner?
(a) Put the tea kettle on.
(b) Put some snacks out.
(c) Read the recipe.
(d) Preheat the oven.
3. How does Montmorency react to the men's jovial demeanor while making the stew?
(a) He naps.
(b) He disappears for awhile.
(c) He becomes afraid.
(d) He gets into the spirit.
4. Who suggests the group make a stew one night for dinner?
(d) The dog.
5. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 4:30 a.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 7:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J. think is the best way to get a tea kettle to boil?
2. How is Sonning described by J.?
3. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
4. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
5. How do the men want to get to the train station?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)