|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does J. notice changes a man's outlook as the group rests near Picnic Point?
(a) A morning in church.
(b) Looking at the stars.
(c) Reading the Bible.
(d) A full stomach.
2. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
(a) George and Harris.
(b) Just George.
(c) Harris and J.
(d) J. and George.
3. How is Sonning described by J.?
(a) As a ghost town.
(b) As the place he wants to go when he settles down and has a family.
(c) As a picturesque village with quaint houses and gardens.
(d) As a scary town trapped in the past.
4. How does Montmorency react to the men's jovial demeanor while making the stew?
(a) He naps.
(b) He disappears for awhile.
(c) He gets into the spirit.
(d) He becomes afraid.
5. Where near Sonning do the men decide to camp?
(a) On the boat.
(b) In a farmer's field.
(c) On an island.
(d) Inside a sports stadium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stew does the group think they are making?
2. What animal does Harris imagine has attacked him while George and J. were in Henley?
3. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
4. What does Montmorency offer up for the stew?
5. Who suggests the group make a stew one night for dinner?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)