|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Sonning described by J.?
(a) As the place he wants to go when he settles down and has a family.
(b) As a picturesque village with quaint houses and gardens.
(c) As a ghost town.
(d) As a scary town trapped in the past.
2. How do the men want to get to the train station?
(a) By bicycle.
(b) By cab.
(c) By bus.
(d) By horse.
3. Who suggests the group make a stew one night for dinner?
(b) The dog.
4. What do the men need to do to set up their boat for sleeping?
(a) Blow up their air mattresses.
(b) Hang hoops and canvas.
(c) Get blankets from storage.
(d) Set up tents.
5. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
(a) The stars and darkness of night.
(b) The sounds of wolves.
(c) The extreme cold.
(d) A meteor shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
2. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
3. What kind of drink do the men take after making the stew?
4. How do the men react to Montmorency's offer for the stew?
5. What does George want to postpone doing before they set up their boat for sleeping near Picnic Point?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)