|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Picnic Point"?
(a) A famous spot in the river that is good for eating lunch.
(b) The name of the place the group stops at when it can't reach Magna Charta as planned.
(c) The name of J.'s hometown.
(d) The name they give the place on their boat where they always eat.
2. Why does J. have trouble sleeping near Picnic Point?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He keeps thinking of his childhood.
(c) He can't get comfortable.
(d) Coyotes are nearby.
3. What do the men need to do to set up their boat for sleeping?
(a) Get blankets from storage.
(b) Hang hoops and canvas.
(c) Blow up their air mattresses.
(d) Set up tents.
4. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
(a) They want to spend a few days there.
(b) They just want to drift by it slowly so they can check it out from their boat.
(c) They want to camp there.
(d) It's where they've planned to end their voyage.
5. How does Montmorency react to the men's jovial demeanor while making the stew?
(a) He disappears for awhile.
(b) He gets into the spirit.
(c) He becomes afraid.
(d) He naps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
2. What does Montmorency offer up for the stew?
3. What does J. notice changes a man's outlook as the group rests near Picnic Point?
4. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
5. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)