|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Harris imagine has attacked him while George and J. were in Henley?
2. What time do the men wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 10:00 a.m.
(c) 1:00 p.m.
(d) 11:00 a.m.
3. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
(a) The newspaper for news on their trip.
(b) Their bank accounts.
(c) The weather.
(d) Their weight.
4. What kind of drink do the men take after making the stew?
5. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
(a) J. and George.
(b) Harris and J.
(c) George and Harris.
(d) Just George.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
2. How is Sonning described by J.?
3. Why do the men not reach Magna Charta when they planned?
4. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
5. How do the men react to Montmorency's offer for the stew?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)