|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men react to Montmorency's offer for the stew?
(a) They scold him.
(b) They pretend to consider it but decide against it.
(c) They ignore him.
(d) They put it in the stew.
2. What is "Picnic Point"?
(a) The name they give the place on their boat where they always eat.
(b) The name of the place the group stops at when it can't reach Magna Charta as planned.
(c) A famous spot in the river that is good for eating lunch.
(d) The name of J.'s hometown.
3. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
(a) George and Harris.
(b) Just George.
(c) J. and George.
(d) Harris and J.
4. What animal does Harris imagine has attacked him while George and J. were in Henley?
5. Why does J. have trouble sleeping near Picnic Point?
(a) He can't get comfortable.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He keeps thinking of his childhood.
(d) Coyotes are nearby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What signals finally allow George and J. to find Harris the night they go to Henley?
2. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
3. What does J. think one should do first while preparing dinner?
4. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
5. Who suggests the group make a stew one night for dinner?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)