|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Harris imagine has attacked him while George and J. were in Henley?
2. Who suggests the group make a stew one night for dinner?
(d) The dog.
3. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) 4:30 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
4. What kind of drink do the men take after making the stew?
5. What signals finally allow George and J. to find Harris the night they go to Henley?
(a) The sound of waves crashing up against the boat.
(b) Police sirens and the light of flames.
(c) Montmorency barking and a light.
(d) The terrible sound of Harris singing and playing the banjo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
2. How does Montmorency react to the men's jovial demeanor while making the stew?
3. What kinds of vegetables do the men use in their stew?
4. Why do the men oversleep right as they begin their journey?
5. How do the men want to get to the train station?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)