|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests the group make a stew one night for dinner?
(d) The dog.
2. How do the men ultimately get the train they need?
(a) By asking for help.
(b) By following a pretty girl.
(c) By bribing a conductor.
(d) Be random luck.
3. Where near Sonning do the men decide to camp?
(a) Inside a sports stadium.
(b) On an island.
(c) In a farmer's field.
(d) On the boat.
4. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 4:30 a.m.
5. What do the men check at breakfast on the day of their departure?
(a) The weather.
(b) The newspaper for news on their trip.
(c) Their bank accounts.
(d) Their weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Harris imagine has attacked him while George and J. were in Henley?
2. What is "Picnic Point"?
3. What natural wonder has a major impact on J. near picnic point?
4. What does J. think is the best way to get a tea kettle to boil?
5. What kind of stew does the group think they are making?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)