|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
2. What kind of drink do the men take after making the stew?
3. Where near Sonning do the men decide to camp?
(a) Inside a sports stadium.
(b) In a farmer's field.
(c) On an island.
(d) On the boat.
4. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
(a) Harris and J.
(b) George and Harris.
(c) J. and George.
(d) Just George.
5. Who wakes up the men when they oversleep on the first day of their journey?
(a) No one.
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) Their moms.
(d) A telephone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "Picnic Point"?
2. Who starts teasing the men as they get their luggage ready to go?
3. What is the group's original goal for Magna Charta Island?
4. What kinds of vegetables do the men use in their stew?
5. What does George want to postpone doing before they set up their boat for sleeping near Picnic Point?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)