|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which train station do the men go to as they are preparing to start their journey?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) London Station.
(c) Waterloo Station.
(d) Big Ben Station.
2. What does Montmorency offer up for the stew?
(a) His dog food.
(b) A water rat.
(c) A bone.
(d) Some rocks.
3. What do the men need to do to set up their boat for sleeping?
(a) Blow up their air mattresses.
(b) Set up tents.
(c) Hang hoops and canvas.
(d) Get blankets from storage.
4. Who suggests the group make a stew one night for dinner?
(a) The dog.
5. Where do the men take their train to meet their boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where near Sonning do the men decide to camp?
2. Whom do the men blame for oversleeping?
3. What animal does Harris imagine has attacked him while George and J. were in Henley?
4. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
5. Who gets tangled up in the materials needed to prepare the boat for sleeping?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)