|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stew does the group think they are making?
(a) An "American" stew.
(b) An "Irish" stew.
(c) An "English" stew.
(d) A "Scottish" stew.
2. What is "Picnic Point"?
(a) The name of the place the group stops at when it can't reach Magna Charta as planned.
(b) The name of J.'s hometown.
(c) The name they give the place on their boat where they always eat.
(d) A famous spot in the river that is good for eating lunch.
3. What do the men need to do to set up their boat for sleeping?
(a) Hang hoops and canvas.
(b) Blow up their air mattresses.
(c) Get blankets from storage.
(d) Set up tents.
4. How does the stew turn out that the group makes?
(b) Way too salty.
(c) Way too sweet.
(d) It is scorched by the fire.
5. What time did the men want to wake up on the day they start their journey?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 4:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Montmorency offer up for the stew?
2. Why does J. have trouble sleeping near Picnic Point?
3. What meal do the men eat before departing on their trip?
4. How do the men react to Montmorency's offer for the stew?
5. What does J. think is the best way to get a tea kettle to boil?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)