1. In what year was "Three Men in a Boat" published?
2. What country are the three main characters in "Three Men in a Boat" from?
(d) South Africa.
3. What is Harris's full name?
(a) Brice Christopherson Harris.
(b) William Samuel Harris.
(c) Samuel William Harris.
(d) Chistopherson Brice Harris.
4. What does "J." stand for?
5. Who is the narrator of "Three Men in a Boat"?
(a) A neutral person we never see.
6. What vice are the main characters doing when the novel opens?
(a) Visiting a place where prostitutes hang out.
7. What kind of dog is Montmorency?
(a) No one knows for sure.
(b) A terrier.
(c) A poodle.
(d) A lab.
8. In the first chapter, who admits that he is something of a hypochondriac?
(c) The narrator.
9. What does J.'s doctor prescribe?
(a) A hearty diet and exercise.
(b) Less drinking.
(c) More calories.
(d) Less smoking.
This section contains 4,902 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)