|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Armand's sister live?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) Rhode Island.
2. How many rolls of film did Tony have Fenno take when they first met?
3. In Chapter 5, when does Dennis say that he visited his dad in Greece?
4. Where does Paul's son Fenno live?
5. What year is it in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Fenno's friends yanked the mediport out of his chest when he was dying of complications of AIDS?
2. What color were Malacy's eyes?
3. How old are the four women who travel together on the trip to Greece?
4. How many dogs were left after Paul's wife died?
5. In 1986 how many of Fenno's friends died of complications of AIDS within the past year?
Short Essay Questions
1. What other option did Fenno have instead of opening the bookstore with Ralph?
2. Why does Paul choose to go to Greece?
3. What are some sketches that Fern shows Paul?
4. Why did Mal ask Fenno to be his health proxy?
5. How many dogs were left after Maureen died, and what happened to them?
6. What do Veronique and her daughters wear for Paul's funeral?
7. What is Dennis's family like?
8. Where did Paul meet his wife?
9. Why did Maureen kill two puppies in Chapter 2?
10. How and where does Paul die?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)