|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month did Fenno's bookstore open?
2. What music is Dennis playing as he cooks in Chapter 5?
(b) Elton John.
(c) Moody Blues.
3. How old was Fenno's friend Luke when he died of complications of AIDS?
4. What was Lil's job after she finished university?
(a) Teaching English.
(d) Teaching history.
5. When Paul lived in Tealing, what day of the week would he go for a walk?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Paul's wife used to ship collies?
2. What trees can Fenno see from his bedroom window in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 6, how old are Thea and Laurie?
4. What would Fenno miss after Armand died?
5. After the tour group explores ruins in Chapter 2, where do they plan to go next?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some sketches that Fern shows Paul?
2. How does Fenno help Veronique at the beginning of Chapter 7?
3. What is inside the envelope that Fenno finds addressed to him in his father's desk?
4. What are Fenno's nieces trying to do to him when he wakes at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What does Paul do for a living, and how does he like his job?
6. What is the favorite piece that Marjorie buys on the trip to Greece?
7. What is found in an old vase in Chapter 6?
8. Who was Colin Swift?
9. What do Veronique and her daughters wear for Paul's funeral?
10. How long were Paul and Maureen married before they had children, and why did it take so long?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)