|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Paul when he dies?
2. What was the name of Malacy's bird?
3. How old was the dog that Fenno wanted to take home after his mother died?
4. What type of pajamas is Thea wearing at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Flannel green pajamas.
(b) Flannel pink pajamas.
(c) Black silk dragon pajamas.
(d) Teddy bear pajamas.
5. Where did Paul's wife used to ship collies?
(b) New Zealand.
6. When did Fenno and Ralph find Armand dead?
(a) The day that Fenno opened his bookstore.
(b) The day Fenno's dissertation was approved.
(c) The day Fenno's father died.
(d) The day that Fenno graduated.
7. What did Fenno fetch to drink when he opened a folio of Audubon prints that his mother had sent him?
8. In Chapter 5, when does Dennis say that he visited his dad in Greece?
9. Where did Armand's sister live?
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) Rhode Island.
10. In Chapter 7, what time does Fenno get up?
(a) 8 o'clock.
(b) 6 o'clock.
(c) 7 o'clock.
(d) 5 o'clock.
11. What day did Armand die?
12. How old was Paul's wife when they met?
13. When Paul lived in Tealing, what day of the week would he go for a walk?
14. How old was Fenno's friend Luke when he died of complications of AIDS?
15. How old was Fenno in 1986?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1986, where could Ralph have gotten Fenno a job interview?
2. What would Fenno miss after Armand died?
3. What year is it in Chapter 4?
4. What was Lil's job after she finished university?
5. Where does Paul's son Fenno live?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)