|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Paul when he met his wife?
2. How old was Fenno's friend Luke when he died of complications of AIDS?
3. What sheltered the garden where Armand had died?
(a) Birch tree.
(b) Magnolia tree.
(c) Maple tree.
(d) Oak tree.
4. When Paul lived in Tealing, what day of the week would he go for a walk?
5. What color hair did Paul's wife have?
6. In Chapter 7, what time does Fenno get up?
(a) 5 o'clock.
(b) 8 o'clock.
(c) 7 o'clock.
(d) 6 o'clock.
7. Where did Tony Best grow up?
(c) Des Moines.
8. Years ago, where did Paul admire a ruined temple with his son and a group of journalists?
9. When Paul met his wife, what was the name of the dog she had?
10. How old is Paul when he dies?
11. What was the name of Paul's wife?
12. How many acres did Colin Swift own?
13. What color roses grew on the eaves of Conkers?
14. What type of container holds the ashes for Paul?
(a) Wooden box.
(b) Grecian urn.
(c) Chinese urn.
(d) Plastic box.
15. By the time Paul has spent ten days in Greece, how many Greek words can he say?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Fenno and Ralph find Armand dead?
2. How many children does Dennis have?
3. In Chapter 5, when does Dennis say that he visited his dad in Greece?
4. Where did Armand's sister live?
5. How old were Paul's boys when he and his wife moved to a house called Tealing?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)