|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the tour group explores ruins in Chapter 2, where do they plan to go next?
2. What was Malachy's last name?
3. What sheltered the garden where Armand had died?
(a) Magnolia tree.
(b) Birch tree.
(c) Maple tree.
(d) Oak tree.
4. In Chapter 6, how old are Thea and Laurie?
(a) Six and seven.
(b) Five and six.
(c) Four and five.
(d) Three and four.
5. What color roses grew on the eaves of Conkers?
6. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what time is the ferry scheduled to leave?
(a) 1 o'clock..
(b) 10 o'clock..
(c) 11 o'clock.
(d) 2 o'clock..
7. When Fenno was a boy, how many mornings a week would there be a foxhunt thundering through the acreage back of the house?
(a) One and two.
(d) Two to three.
8. What was Paul's rank during the war?
9. How old was Fenno's friend Luke when he died of complications of AIDS?
10. What family member of Paul's wife used to have collies on the farm?
11. What trees can Fenno see from his bedroom window in Chapter 5?
12. What type of pajamas is Thea wearing at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Flannel pink pajamas.
(b) Teddy bear pajamas.
(c) Flannel green pajamas.
(d) Black silk dragon pajamas.
13. How old are Paul's sons?
14. What color were Malacy's eyes?
15. How old was the dog that Fenno wanted to take home after his mother died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dresses do Dennis and Veronique's daughters wear to Paul's funeral?
2. In 1986 how many of Fenno's friends died of complications of AIDS within the past year?
3. What color was Armand wearing when he died?
4. What design was on the formal china that Fenno's mother selected when she got married?
5. In Chapter 7, what time does Fenno get up?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)