|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how long has it been since Fenno visited David's clinic?
(a) Six years.
(b) Two to three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three to four years.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 9, how long have Fenno and Tony been meeting?
(a) One month.
(b) Nearly three months.
(c) About three weeks.
(d) More than two months.
3. What sheltered the garden where Armand had died?
(a) Maple tree.
(b) Oak tree.
(c) Birch tree.
(d) Magnolia tree.
4. What day did Armand die?
5. What was the name of the woman Fenno met at Tony's exhibition in Paris in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Fenno's friends yanked the mediport out of his chest when he was dying of complications of AIDS?
2. What color roses grew on the eaves of Conkers?
3. In Chapter 5, when does Dennis say that he visited his dad in Greece?
4. How many attended Maureen's graveside rites?
5. What design was on the formal china that Fenno's mother selected when she got married?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)