|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paul met his wife, what was the name of the dog she had?
2. What would Fenno miss after Armand died?
(b) Habanero cornbread.
(d) Almond brioche.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 9, how long have Fenno and Tony been meeting?
(a) One month.
(b) More than two months.
(c) About three weeks.
(d) Nearly three months.
4. In Chapter 6, how old are Thea and Laurie?
(a) Three and four.
(b) Six and seven.
(c) Five and six.
(d) Four and five.
5. What sheltered the garden where Armand had died?
(a) Birch tree.
(b) Maple tree.
(c) Oak tree.
(d) Magnolia tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fenno went to find Tony in Chapter 10, what was the woman wearing who answered the door?
2. Where does Paul's son Fenno live?
3. What month did Fenno's bookstore open?
4. In Chapter 3, what color shirt does Paul wear that he washed by hand the night before?
5. How old are Paul's sons?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)