|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many acres did Colin Swift own?
2. In Chapter 7, what time does Fenno get up?
(a) 6 o'clock.
(b) 7 o'clock.
(c) 8 o'clock.
(d) 5 o'clock.
3. Where did Mal's father spend the war?
(b) Ranch in Montana.
(d) Dairy farm in Wisconsin.
4. What island did Fenno say that he and Mal might visit when he went home in Chapter 9?
5. What type of container holds the ashes for Paul?
(a) Wooden box.
(b) Plastic box.
(c) Chinese urn.
(d) Grecian urn.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fenno moved to Bank Street, into the flat below Ralph's, how often did he walk?
2. What color roses grew on the eaves of Conkers?
3. Where does Paul's son Fenno live?
4. What nationality was the housekeeper that Mal hired in Chapter 11?
5. What time does Fenno get up in Chapter 2?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)