|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1986 how many of Fenno's friends died of complications of AIDS within the past year?
2. When Fenno was a boy, how many mornings a week would there be a foxhunt thundering through the acreage back of the house?
(a) One and two.
(d) Two to three.
3. Where did Paul's wife used to ship collies?
(c) New Zealand.
4. What time does Fenno get up in Chapter 2?
(a) 10 o'clock.
(b) 9 o'clock.
(c) 11 o'clock.
(d) 8 o'clock.
5. What year is it in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of container holds the ashes for Paul?
2. What was the name of Paul's wife?
3. What month did Fenno's bookstore open?
4. What did Marjorie have that burned to the ground?
5. Which of Fenno's friends yanked the mediport out of his chest when he was dying of complications of AIDS?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)