1. What year is it in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 1, who tells Paul that he needs time?
(a) Angela, an accountant from London.
(b) Marjorie, a schoolmistress from Devon.
(c) Rebecca, a professor from Ireland.
(d) Megan, a waitress from Wales.
3. Including Paul, how many people are on the tour to Greece?
4. How many men are on the tour to Greece in Chapter 1?
5. How old are the four women who travel together on the trip to Greece?
6. What was the name of Paul's wife?
7. What color hair did Paul's wife have?
8. How old are Paul's sons?
9. What does Paul do for a living?
10. By the time Paul has spent ten days in Greece, how many Greek words can he say?
11. Where did Paul's wife used to ship collies?
(b) New Zealand.
This section contains 3,168 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)