|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bear, Pages 244 - 301.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which beverage do the hunters drink when they are bored during their hunting trips?
2. How does the judge in the Armstid case treat Flem Snopes?
(a) He ignores Snopes.
(b) He is rude to Snopes.
(c) He is furious with Snopes.
(d) He is kind to Snopes.
3. Where does Henry's wife confront Snopes about the money she is owed from the horse auction?
(a) On the street.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At church.
(d) At the bank.
4. How does the convict feel about the impending delivery of the pregnant refugee's baby?
(a) He is confused by it.
(b) He is excited by it.
(c) He is apathetic to it.
(d) He is disgusted by it.
5. What part of Hipps' clothing outfit is split in half by a wild horse during the auction?
(a) His vest.
(b) His pants.
(c) His hat.
(d) His shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Hipps use to describe the temperament of his wild horses?
2. How are Ike and McCaslin related?
3. In what type of landscape does the Cajun man spend his days hunting?
4. Which of the following Snopes men is constantly compared to an animal?
5. What part of the tall convict is injured when his boat overturns in the water?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)