|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spotted Horses, Pages 63 - 76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the wild horses cut Hipp during a fight?
(a) His ear.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His shin.
(d) His hand.
2. Which of the following articles of Mrs. Armstid's clothing is always described as "faded"?
(a) Her skirt.
(b) Her bonnet.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her apron.
3. How do the farmers describe the process of wrangling their horses after the auction to take them home?
4. To whose home is Henry taken to recover from his injuries, due to the wild horses?
(a) Eck Snopes'.
(b) Flem Snopes'.
(c) Doctor Varner's.
(d) Mrs. Littlejohn's.
5. Which of the following events does NOT occur when Eck's wild horse meets Tull's wagon on the street?
(a) Tull's wagon is seriously damaged.
(b) Tull's son wrestles the horse to the ground.
(c) Tull's wife is frightenend.
(d) Tull is severely injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose horse breaks away from the pen and charges into Mrs. Littlejohn's house?
2. What does Hipps use to restrain the wild horses while he is transporting them to the auction?
3. Which of the following families does Ratcliff think does NOT have grounds for a lawsuit, due to the wild horses?
4. How do the wild horses react when they are released in the auction pen?
5. What changes the judge's mind about how much money Eck owes Tull for his damages?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)