|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spotted Horses, Pages 63 - 76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following Snopes men is constantly compared to an animal?
(a) Flem Snopes.
(b) IO Snopes.
(c) Ad Snopes.
(d) Eck Snopes.
2. In what state does Hipps try to sell his wild horses?
3. What does Hipp use to cover up the wound he receives wrangling horses?
(a) Wet leaves.
(b) Torn cloth.
(c) Axle grease.
(d) Orange paint.
4. How much is the gift worth that Snopes gives to Henry's wife?
(a) A dollar.
(b) A dime.
(c) A quarter.
(d) A nickel.
5. Where does Henry's wife confront Snopes about the money she is owed from the horse auction?
(a) At the grocery store.
(b) At the bank.
(c) At church.
(d) On the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tull feel about the verdict handed down by the judge regarding his case against Eck?
2. Where do the wild horses cut Hipp during a fight?
3. How much money does Henry have to his name at the time he purchases his horse?
4. Which character sarcastically tells the farmers to, "go buy something else that will kill you"?
5. Who does Snopes say has Henry's wife money, which is why he cannot return it to her?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)