|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bear, Pages 218 - 244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose job is it to bury the body of Old Ben?
(a) Major de Spain.
(b) The young boy.
(c) The bear's body is not buried.
2. What changes the judge's mind about how much money Eck owes Tull for his damages?
(a) The fact that Hipps has split town.
(b) The fact that Tull does not blame Eck for the damages.
(c) The fact that the horse was free.
(d) The fact that Eck has no assets.
3. What caused the massive flood in Louisiana at the time of the convict's transportation?
(a) A waterfall gone off course.
(b) A levee breaking.
(c) A hurricane.
(d) Snow melting in the rivers.
4. Which beverage do the hunters drink when they are bored during their hunting trips?
5. How old is the young boy when his true name is finally revealed to the readers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following beverages does the doctor aboard the steamboat urge the convict to drink?
2. How does the convict feel about the impending delivery of the pregnant refugee's baby?
3. Who does Ratcliff claim was the rightful owner of all the wild horses before the stampede?
4. How long does Sam cling to life before he finally dies?
5. Which of the following animals is NOT one that the convict hunts to feed the refugee woman while they are living on their "island"?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)