|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bear, Pages 218 - 244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item is the pregnant refugee given, which disturbs the convict?
(a) A head of cheese.
(b) A basket of eggs.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A tin of milk.
2. What color is the cross on the flag that the convict and the refugee board once they leave their island?
3. Which of the following characters is considered to be an alcoholic?
(a) The young boy.
4. Which of the following Snopes men is constantly compared to an animal?
(a) IO Snopes.
(b) Eck Snopes.
(c) Flem Snopes.
(d) Ad Snopes.
5. How long does Sam cling to life before he finally dies?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who swears that they saw Flem Snopes return the Armstid money to Hipps before he skipped town?
2. When the convict and the refugee pass the first boat on the river, what is the gruff man aboard the boat holding in his hands?
3. How many characters are killed during the fight with Old Ben?
4. What is the reaction from the townsfolk when they hear the news that Old Ben is dead?
5. Which of the following characters has a premonition about Sam's death, which he finds deeply disturbing?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)