Spotted Horses, Pages 3 - 36
1. What state is Buck Hipps from?
2. How does Hipps transport the horses to Mississippi?
(a) By foot.
(b) By train.
(c) By airplane.
(d) By wagon.
3. Who is Hipps' partner in moving the horses to Mississippi?
4. Where do the wild horses cut Hipp during a fight?
(a) His ear.
(b) His shin.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) His hand.
5. What does Hipp use to cover up the wound he receives wrangling horses?
(a) Axle grease.
(b) Orange paint.
(c) Wet leaves.
(d) Torn cloth.
6. What does Hipps use to restrain the wild horses while he is transporting them to the auction?
(a) Wood beams.
(b) Rope and twine.
(c) Barbed wire.
(d) He does not restrain them.
7. Which of the following adjectives does Hipps use to describe the temperament of his wild horses?
8. In what state does Hipps try to sell his wild horses?
This section contains 4,366 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)