|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did it take Greg and his supply guide to buy all the items they needed for the Korphe school before they were delivered to a hired truck for transport?
2. What was the name of the Korphe village elder that greeted and welcomed Greg when he stumbled into their village, after getting lost again?
(a) Abdul Shah.
(b) Kishwar Syed.
(c) Mohammed Ali Changazi.
(d) Haji Ali.
3. In Chapters 6 through 9, who was mentioned as helping to arrange tours and climbs for foreigners?
(a) Mohammed Ali Changazi.
(b) Abdul Shah.
(c) Ghulam Parvi.
(d) Faisal baig.
4. Which new CAI board member helped create a library at the Korphe school?
5. Who became Greg's guide as he bought supplies for the Korphe school?
(a) Haji Ali.
(c) Mohammed Ali Changai.
(d) Abdul Shah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was directed, during a meeting, to pay for Greg's personal living expenses while he worked on his projects, as mentioned in Chapters 10 through 12?
2. Who did Greg send away after they arrived in Korphe, so he could stay and spend more time with the people?
3. Greg called Tara after he was freed in Waziristan and Tara confessed that she thought Greg was ___ when she did not hear from him for several days.
4. Who was the father of the female that interrupted Greg's meeting in Korphe to demand he keep his promise?
5. Greg tried to increase CAI school funding to increase enrollment of ____.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)