Chapters 1 through 5
1. Greg's failure to climb the ___ mountain in Pakistan led to great successes in his life.
2. Hiking back to civilization after the failed climb, Greg lost sight of fellow hiker _____ and got lost.
(a) Scott Darsney.
(c) George McCown.
3. Greg had made the climb attempt in order to honor his youngest sister, ______ memory.
4. When Greg became lost immediately after the failed climbing attempt, who had almost all of his belongings?
(a) His assistant.
(b) His wife.
(c) The guide.
(d) A fellow climber.
5. What was the only item Greg had with him when he got lost after the failed climb?
(b) Water canteen.
6. What item had Greg planned to leave on the mountain to honor his youngest sister?
7. What sound did Greg hear after surviving a night lost in the mountains, that signaled he was near a village?
This section contains 3,936 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)