Short Answer Key
1. How long did Hazel Motes spend in the military before returning home?
2. How does Hazel Motes travel home after his stint in the military?
3. What branch of the military did Hazel Motes serve in?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Miss Wally Bee Hitchcock?
5. How does Motes feel when Mrs. Wally Bee Hitchcock starts a conversation with him?
He feels annoyed.
6. What crew member does Motes speak to at length during his ride home after serving in the military?
7. How old was Hazel Motes when he was drafted into the army?
8. What is the one question Hazel Motes asks Mrs. Wally Bee Hitchcock?
If she is redeemed.
9. Which of the following adjectives best describes the sleeping berth where Motes sleeps on his way home from the...
This section contains 2,528 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)