|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everything That Rises Must Converge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sabbath's mother?
(a) Sabbath has never known her mother.
(b) She is in an insane asylum.
(c) She is working in Uganda.
(d) She is dead.
2. How old was Hazel Motes when he was drafted into the army?
3. What lie did Mason repeatedly tell Francis about his mother?
(a) That she was a Satan worshipper.
(b) That she had abandoned him.
(c) That she was a whore.
(d) That she was still alive.
4. What type of establishment does Mr. Tilman, the man who offers to buy Mr. Fortune's land, run for a living?
(a) A casino.
(b) A church.
(c) A gas station.
(d) An elementary school.
5. What does Mary throw at her grandfather in protest of his sale?
(a) Her school books.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Her dolls.
(d) Her shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meeks sell for a living?
2. What emotion is Rayber overcome with when he stoops down to tie Bishop's shoelaces at the Science Museum?
3. Which of the following characters says that, "Blacks should be free to rise, but on their own side of the fence"?
4. What type of farm does the Fortune family own?
5. Why did Mason kidnap Francis?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)