|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everything That Rises Must Converge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Motes' car destroyed?
(a) It is smashed in a crash.
(b) It is blown up.
(c) It is set on fire by an arsonist.
(d) It is pushed over a cliff.
2. Which of Mason's relatives was considered to be an evil drunk incapable of being saved?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
3. What is the one word Enoch Emory uses to describe Taulkinham?
4. What does Motes fill his shoes with as penance for sins?
5. What does Rayber give Francis in case he should want to baptize Bishop over dinner?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) A bottle of water.
(c) A bowl of water.
(d) A pot of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Emory get the Gonga suit from its owner?
2. Who buried Mason's body?
3. What does Emory believe is his "special mystery"?
4. How do Mrs. May's sons feel about farm life?
5. What is Rayber's reaction when he realizes Bishop is dead?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)