|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everything That Rises Must Converge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state did Mason Tarwater live?
2. How long did Mason Tarwater spend in the mental institution before his release?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 16 years.
3. Outside which building does Motes typically preach his sermons?
(a) The elementary school.
(b) The cathedral.
(c) The movie theater.
(d) The library.
4. How many times does Mr. Greenleaf shoot the animal that kills Mrs. May?
(a) Three times.
(b) Mr. Greenleaf does not shoot the animal.
(c) Four times.
5. Which of the following books is Mary Grace reading in the story "Revelation"?
(a) Human Development.
(b) Man versus Beast.
(c) Evolution of Man.
(d) The History of Homosapiens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime had Mason committed leading to his incarceration in the mental institution?
2. How does Hazel Motes travel home after his stint in the military?
3. How old is Enoch Emory?
4. Who wrote a letter threatening death to whomever tried to steal the furniture in the house?
5. Where does the first truck driver tell Francis he belongs when he drops him off at the side of the road?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)