|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everything That Rises Must Converge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the well-dressed black man on the bus do for a living?
(a) He is an actor.
(b) He is a dentist.
(c) He is an undertaker.
(d) He is a priest.
2. What weapon did Mason pull on Rayber when he came to collect Francis after the kidnapping?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A rock.
3. What part of Julian's mother's face seems distorted when he runs to her side outside the bus?
(a) Her mouth.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her complexion.
4. How does Motes feel when Mrs. Wally Bee Hitchcock starts a conversation with him?
(a) He feels annoyed.
(b) He feels excited.
(c) He feels nervous.
(d) He feels apathetic.
5. How does Mr. Fortune kill Mary?
(a) He drowns her in the lake.
(b) He poisons her.
(c) He accidentally suffocates her.
(d) He beats her with a rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following activities does Francis refuse to do while he is living with Rayber?
2. What does Mary throw at her grandfather in protest of his sale?
3. How long has Asbury been away from his mother before returning in the story "The Enduring Chill"?
4. When "The Violent Bear it Away" opens, how long has Mason Tarwater been dead?
5. How old is Caraver?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)