|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Violent Bear it Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of establishment did Mason live when he was not in the mental institution?
(a) An apartment complex.
(b) A large house with a pool.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A farm.
2. What does Francis claim to have lost at the building where the congregational revival took place?
(a) His hat.
(b) His faith.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His parents.
3. What does Emory believe is his "special mystery"?
(a) An old manuscript.
(b) A flower.
(c) An octopus.
(d) A mummy.
4. How is Motes' car destroyed?
(a) It is blown up.
(b) It is pushed over a cliff.
(c) It is set on fire by an arsonist.
(d) It is smashed in a crash.
5. How does Francis know that he has been sexually assaulted?
(a) All of the above.
(b) His clothes are on backward.
(c) He is in pain.
(d) His hands are tied together.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Francis react when he finds Mason's still on the farm?
2. Where does Motes' actually die?
3. How did Asa Hawks become blind?
4. At what time of day does Motes reach his old homestead after serving time in the military?
5. Outside which building does Motes typically preach his sermons?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)