|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Violent Bear it Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meeks sell for a living?
2. Who does Francis think is speaking to him when he hears the voice of his "friend" in his ear?
(a) His mother's spirit.
(b) The devil.
(c) Uncle Mason.
3. What emotion is Rayber overcome with when he stoops down to tie Bishop's shoelaces at the Science Museum?
4. What is Francis' first impression of Rayber?
(a) That he is a heathen.
(b) That he is a prophet.
(c) That he is a wimp.
(d) That he is a kind man.
5. What sin causes Motes to fill his shoes in Taulkinham?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Francis leaves the woods for the last time, what does he promise himself that he will do with his life?
2. What crime had Mason committed leading to his incarceration in the mental institution?
3. How old was Mason Tarwater when he died?
4. How long did Hazel Motes spend in the military before returning home?
5. Which of the following characters shouted these words: "The prophet I raise up out of this boy will burn your eyes clean!" ?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)