|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Violent Bear it Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Francis react to Rayber's offer to let him baptize Bishop?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is pleased.
(c) He is horrified.
(d) He is confused.
2. What does Francis tell Rayber he will do with Bishop before he kills him?
(a) Baptize him.
(b) Put him to sleep.
(c) Take care of him.
(d) Give him rest.
3. What is the one word Enoch Emory uses to describe Taulkinham?
4. How does Francis react when Rayber tells him that he considered drowning Bishop when he was born?
(a) He cries.
(b) He cheers.
(c) He vomits.
(d) He prays.
5. Which of the following characters is NOT a street preacher?
(a) Enoch Emory.
(b) Onnie Jay
(c) Hazel Moats.
(d) Hoover Shoats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Mason's relatives was considered to be an evil drunk incapable of being saved?
2. Which of the following descriptions of the man who attacks Francis in the woods is NOT true?
3. Which of the following activities does Francis refuse to do while he is living with Rayber?
4. What does Rayber say to the innkeeper that deeply annoys Francis?
5. What does Meeks sell for a living?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)