|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Violent Bear it Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Motes use to blind himself?
(a) Hot coals.
(c) A spoon.
(d) A slingshot.
2. What is the name of the church that Motes preaches for?
(a) The Church without Communion.
(b) The Church without Sin.
(c) The Church without Christ.
(d) The Church without Love.
3. What topic of conversation arises right before Motes dies that forces him to leave the house, swearing he will never return?
4. Which of the following characters shouted these words: "The prophet I raise up out of this boy will burn your eyes clean!" ?
(a) Francis Tarwater.
(b) Bernice Bishop.
(c) Mason Tarwater.
(d) George Rayber.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the sleeping berth where Motes sleeps on his way home from the military?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was George Rayber when Mason kidnapped him?
2. How old is Enoch Emory?
3. What does Francis tell Rayber he will do with Bishop before he kills him?
4. In what type of establishment did Mason live when he was not in the mental institution?
5. What does Francis drink until he is drunk after Mason's death?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)