|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Violent Bear it Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emory do with his own clothes while he is wearing the Gonga outfit?
(a) He carries them with him.
(b) He buries them.
(c) He burns them.
(d) He sells them.
2. What emotion is Rayber overcome with when he stoops down to tie Bishop's shoelaces at the Science Museum?
3. In what state did Mason Tarwater live?
4. Who does Francis think is speaking to him when he hears the voice of his "friend" in his ear?
(a) The devil.
(b) His mother's spirit.
(d) Uncle Mason.
5. Where did Mason Tarwater die?
(a) Reading a newspaper on the porch.
(b) At the breakfast table.
(c) Sleeping in his bed.
(d) Tending to his cotton fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man who attacks Francis slip him drugs?
2. Which of the following characters believed himself to be a prophet at some point in his life?
3. How does Francis react when he finds Mason's still on the farm?
4. What crew member does Motes speak to at length during his ride home after serving in the military?
5. What falls from the roof of the house, cutting Motes' face?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)