|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Violent Bear it Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Francis' first impression of Rayber?
(a) That he is a wimp.
(b) That he is a kind man.
(c) That he is a heathen.
(d) That he is a prophet.
2. What does Francis set fire to before returning to the city?
(a) The house.
(b) Mason's body.
(c) His clothes.
(d) The woods.
3. How was George Rayber related to Francis' Tarwater's mother?
(a) They were cousins.
(b) They were not related.
(c) They were siblings.
(d) They were married.
4. How is Sabbath related to Asa?
(a) Asa is her son.
(b) Asa is her uncle.
(c) Asa is her father.
(d) Asa is her brother.
5. How old was Mason Tarwater when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Francis react when Rayber tells him that he considered drowning Bishop when he was born?
2. How long did Motes have to wait for the train to reach Taulkinham?
3. How does Motes kill Shoals?
4. Why does Buford Munson bury Francis when he finds him, passed out drunk?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the sleeping berth where Motes sleeps on his way home from the military?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)