|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Violent Bear it Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon did Mason pull on Rayber when he came to collect Francis after the kidnapping?
(a) A knife.
(b) A slingshot.
(c) A gun.
(d) A rock.
2. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe Francis' behavior while he is living with Rayber?
3. Who claims that Rayber's ears are "deaf to the Holy word"?
4. Which character believes that he has "Wise Blood"?
(a) Sabbath Hawks.
(b) Asa Hawks.
(c) Hazel Motes.
(d) Enoch Emory.
5. What does Emory do with his own clothes while he is wearing the Gonga outfit?
(a) He buries them.
(b) He carries them with him.
(c) He sells them.
(d) He burns them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Hazel Motes when he was drafted into the army?
2. How does Emory get the Gonga suit from its owner?
3. Where does Francis drown Bishop?
4. What falls from the roof of the house, cutting Motes' face?
5. At what time of day does Motes reach his old homestead after serving time in the military?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)