|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Violent Bear it Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Motes feel about the blind preacher's religious style?
(a) He is in awe of it.
(b) He does not approve of it.
(c) He is confused by it.
(d) He is apathetic to it.
2. Which of Mason's relatives was considered to be an evil drunk incapable of being saved?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
3. What does Francis tell Rayber he will do with Bishop before he kills him?
(a) Take care of him.
(b) Put him to sleep.
(c) Baptize him.
(d) Give him rest.
4. What does Mrs. Watts do for a living?
(a) She is a prostitute.
(b) She is a drug dealer.
(c) She is an exotic dancer.
(d) She is a police officer.
5. How does Emory get the Gonga suit from its owner?
(a) He purchases it from the owner.
(b) He asks to borrow it from the owner.
(c) He steals it while the owner is sleeping.
(d) He stabs the owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is NOT advertised for in neon lights in the city of Taulkinham?
2. How was George Rayber related to Francis' Tarwater's mother?
3. What does Rayber say to the innkeeper that deeply annoys Francis?
4. What is the name of Motes' hometown?
5. What type of bushes completely overtook Mason's house and yard?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)