|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wise Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a young boy, what did Motes want to be when he grew up?
(a) A race car driver.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A soldier.
2. What is the name of the church that Motes preaches for?
(a) The Church without Sin.
(b) The Church without Love.
(c) The Church without Christ.
(d) The Church without Communion.
3. What does Motes use to blind himself?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A spoon.
(c) Hot coals.
4. Where is Sabbath's mother?
(a) She is in an insane asylum.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She is working in Uganda.
(d) Sabbath has never known her mother.
5. On his first night back at home, where does Motes sleep?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character believes that he has "Wise Blood"?
2. Who collects Motes' government checks after he blinds himself?
3. What is the one word Enoch Emory uses to describe Taulkinham?
4. What topic of conversation arises right before Motes dies that forces him to leave the house, swearing he will never return?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the sleeping berth where Motes sleeps on his way home from the military?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)