|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wise Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following subjects does Motes dream about on his way home from the military?
(a) His sister's garden.
(b) His father's funeral.
(c) His mother's singing.
(d) His brother's house.
2. What topic of conversation arises right before Motes dies that forces him to leave the house, swearing he will never return?
3. How does Motes feel about the blind preacher's religious style?
(a) He does not approve of it.
(b) He is apathetic to it.
(c) He is in awe of it.
(d) He is confused by it.
4. Where is Motes' body found by two policemen shortly before his death?
(a) In a ditch.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) In the river.
(d) In the cemetary.
5. What falls from the roof of the house, cutting Motes' face?
(a) A baseball.
(b) A board.
(c) An icicle.
(d) A rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is all over the porch floor when Motes arrives home?
2. What is the name of the church that Motes preaches for?
3. On his first night back at home, where does Motes sleep?
4. What does the blind preacher ask for in exchange for repentance of sins?
5. Who witnesses the light leaving Motes' eyes right before he dies?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)