|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wise Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Motes feel about the blind preacher's religious style?
(a) He is apathetic to it.
(b) He is in awe of it.
(c) He is confused by it.
(d) He does not approve of it.
2. What is all over the porch floor when Motes arrives home?
3. What is the only item of furniture left in Motes' home when he arrives there?
(a) An armoire.
(b) A kitchen table.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A couch.
4. How long did Motes have to wait for the train to reach Taulkinham?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Two hours.
5. What is the one question Hazel Motes asks Mrs. Wally Bee Hitchcock?
(a) If she is a Republican.
(b) If she is religious.
(c) If she is redeemed.
(d) If she is rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Hazel Motes when he was drafted into the army?
2. What does Emory believe is his "special mystery"?
3. Where did Motes' family disappear off to before he arrived home?
4. What does Motes fill his shoes with as penance for sins?
5. What did Motes' grandfather do for a living when he was still alive?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)