|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wise Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character believes that he has "Wise Blood"?
(a) Enoch Emory.
(b) Asa Hawks.
(c) Hazel Motes.
(d) Sabbath Hawks.
2. Who wrote a letter threatening death to whomever tried to steal the furniture in the house?
(a) Motes' sister.
(b) Motes' brother.
(c) Motes' mother.
(d) Motes' father.
3. Which of the following characters is NOT a street preacher?
(a) Hoover Shoats.
(b) Enoch Emory.
(c) Onnie Jay
(d) Hazel Moats.
4. Which of the following items does Motes watch a demonstration of in the streets?
(a) An apple slicer.
(b) A rice steamer.
(c) A potato peeler.
(d) An orange juicer.
5. How old is Enoch Emory?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who witnesses the light leaving Motes' eyes right before he dies?
2. What branch of the military did Hazel Motes serve in?
3. How long did Motes have to wait for the train to reach Taulkinham?
4. What does Motes light on fire as he travels through his abandoned house?
5. Which of his mother's possessions did Motes bring with him when he joined the military?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)