|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wise Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Hazel Motes when he was drafted into the army?
2. What topic of conversation arises right before Motes dies that forces him to leave the house, swearing he will never return?
3. What does Mrs. Watts do for a living?
(a) She is a drug dealer.
(b) She is a police officer.
(c) She is an exotic dancer.
(d) She is a prostitute.
4. Who wrote a letter threatening death to whomever tried to steal the furniture in the house?
(a) Motes' sister.
(b) Motes' mother.
(c) Motes' father.
(d) Motes' brother.
5. How does Motes kill Shoals?
(a) He poisons him with arsenic.
(b) He stabs him in the back.
(c) He runs him over with his car.
(d) He punches him in the neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is all over the porch floor when Motes arrives home?
2. Outside which building does Motes typically preach his sermons?
3. What does Emory believe is his "special mystery"?
4. How does Motes feel about the blind preacher's religious style?
5. Where does Enoch Emory work?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)