|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wise Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Motes' family disappear off to before he arrived home?
(a) To visit relatives in Michigan.
(b) To find work in Mexico.
(c) Motes doesn't know where his family went.
(d) To see the mountains in Colorado.
2. What does Motes use to blind himself?
(a) A spoon.
(b) A slingshot.
(c) Hot coals.
3. Who witnesses the light leaving Motes' eyes right before he dies?
(a) His doctor.
(b) His business partner.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His landlady.
4. Which character believes that he has "Wise Blood"?
(a) Asa Hawks.
(b) Hazel Motes.
(c) Sabbath Hawks.
(d) Enoch Emory.
5. How long did Hazel Motes spend in the military before returning home?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 6 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day does Motes reach his old homestead after serving time in the military?
2. How does Emory get the Gonga suit from its owner?
3. Where is Motes' body found by two policemen shortly before his death?
4. What type of animal is Gonga?
5. Where does Enoch Emory work?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)