|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everything That Rises Must Converge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mason kidnap Francis?
(a) To get back at Rayber.
(b) To save his soul
(c) To carry on his legacy.
(d) All of the above.
2. What does the blind preacher ask for in exchange for repentance of sins?
(a) A dime.
(b) A quarter.
(c) A nickel.
(d) A penny.
3. In what state did Mason Tarwater live?
4. What does Mary throw at her grandfather in protest of his sale?
(a) Her glasses.
(b) Her dolls.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her school books.
5. How does Emory get the Gonga suit from its owner?
(a) He purchases it from the owner.
(b) He stabs the owner.
(c) He steals it while the owner is sleeping.
(d) He asks to borrow it from the owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rayber say to the innkeeper that deeply annoys Francis?
2. What is Francis' first impression of Rayber?
3. Where is Motes' body found by two policemen shortly before his death?
4. What does Asbury think the water stain on his wall resembles?
5. Why did Mason try to kidnap Reyber's son, Bishop?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)