|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everything That Rises Must Converge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian sell for a living?
(a) Medical supplies.
2. How long has Mr. Greenleaf worked for Mrs. May in the story "Greenleaf"?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. How does Mary react when she hears that her grandfather is planning to sell his land to Mr. Tilman?
(a) She is pleased.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is saddened.
(d) She is outraged.
4. How many sons does Mrs. May have?
5. What is the name of Motes' landlady at the end of the story?
(a) Mrs. Hatchet.
(b) Mrs. Howe.
(c) Mrs. Gold.
(d) Mrs. Flood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following subjects does Motes dream about on his way home from the military?
2. What lie did Mason repeatedly tell Francis about his mother?
3. What is Francis' first impression of Rayber?
4. What type of establishment does Mr. Tilman, the man who offers to buy Mr. Fortune's land, run for a living?
5. What does Francis tell Rayber he will do with Bishop before he kills him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)