|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everything That Rises Must Converge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mary Fortune in the story "A View of the Woods"?
2. Which of the following descriptions of the man who attacks Francis in the woods is NOT true?
(a) He doesn't wear shoes.
(b) He drives a lavender-colored car.
(c) He wears a Panama hat.
(d) He drinks whiskey.
3. Where is Motes' body found by two policemen shortly before his death?
(a) In the river.
(b) In a ditch.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) In the cemetary.
4. What name does Sarah Ham go by in the story "The Comforts of Home"?
5. What is the one word Enoch Emory uses to describe Taulkinham?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Francis know that he has been sexually assaulted?
2. What type of bushes completely overtook Mason's house and yard?
3. What is the one question Hazel Motes asks Mrs. Wally Bee Hitchcock?
4. Which type of truck does Motes hitch a ride from to get from Melsey to his hometown?
5. Outside which building does Motes typically preach his sermons?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)