|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everything That Rises Must Converge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Francis react to Rayber's offer to let him baptize Bishop?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is horrified.
2. What does George Rayber do for a living?
(a) He is a pastor.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is a mechanic.
(d) He is a teacher.
3. According to Meeks, what does H.L.L stand for?
(a) Help Lead Love.
(b) Heaven Listens Last.
(c) Hard Lessons Learned.
(d) Hold Love Longingly.
4. What type of animal kills Mrs. May?
(a) A horse.
(b) A coyote.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A bull.
5. Which of the following items does Motes watch a demonstration of in the streets?
(a) An apple slicer.
(b) A potato peeler.
(c) An orange juicer.
(d) A rice steamer.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what animal does Francis compare Rayber's son, Bishop?
2. What color shoes is the woman wearing who agrees with Julian's mother about the integration of the bus system?
3. How old is Francis when Mason Tarwater dies?
4. What does Asbury think the water stain on his wall resembles?
5. What is Rayber's reaction when he realizes Bishop is dead?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)