|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everything That Rises Must Converge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion is Rayber overcome with when he stoops down to tie Bishop's shoelaces at the Science Museum?
2. What is Rayber's reaction when he realizes Bishop is dead?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is outraged.
(d) He is happy.
3. How many sons does Mrs. May have?
4. How old is Francis when Mason Tarwater dies?
5. Which of the following Biblical stories does Francis think about after his sexual assault?
(a) The creation of man and animals.
(b) Leading the lamb to the slaughter.
(c) Jonah being swallowed into the belly of a whale.
(d) Feeding the multitude with bread and fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following books is Mary Grace reading in the story "Revelation"?
2. How old is Mary Fortune in the story "A View of the Woods"?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes the sleeping berth where Motes sleeps on his way home from the military?
4. What happened to Rufus' mother, which left him without parents?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Mr. Greenleaf's children?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)