|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everything That Rises Must Converge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis drink until he is drunk after Mason's death?
(a) Rye beer.
2. Which type of truck does Motes hitch a ride from to get from Melsey to his hometown?
(a) A seed truck.
(b) A garbage truck.
(c) A fire truck.
(d) A pickup truck.
3. How old is Mary Fortune in the story "A View of the Woods"?
4. Why does Lucette ask congregation members for money at the Powderhead Congregational Church?
(a) To pay for her surgery.
(b) To pay for Mason's funeral.
(c) For missionary work.
(d) To fund a militia.
5. What is Mary's father's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man who attacks Francis slip him drugs?
2. Who witnesses the light leaving Motes' eyes right before he dies?
3. What type of animal is Gonga?
4. Who buried Mason's body?
5. How many acres of land did Mr. Fortune sell off in the previous year?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)