|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wise Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hazel Motes travel home after his stint in the military?
(a) By airplane.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By boat.
(d) By train.
2. How old is Enoch Emory?
3. What is the one question Hazel Motes asks Mrs. Wally Bee Hitchcock?
(a) If she is redeemed.
(b) If she is a Republican.
(c) If she is religious.
(d) If she is rich.
4. What is the name of Motes' hometown?
5. Which of the following items is NOT advertised for in neon lights in the city of Taulkinham?
(a) Shoe shiners.
(b) Money transfers.
(c) Peanut vendors.
(d) Taxi service.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Motes feel when Mrs. Wally Bee Hitchcock starts a conversation with him?
2. Who witnesses the light leaving Motes' eyes right before he dies?
3. How does Motes kill Shoals?
4. What does Motes fill his shoes with as penance for sins?
5. What does Emory believe is his "special mystery"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)