|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Violent Bear it Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rayber's wife, Bernice, do for a living?
(a) She was a journalist.
(b) She was a hair stylist.
(c) She was an actress.
(d) She was a social worker.
2. When Francis arrives at Rayber's front door, what does he say happened to Mason's body?
(a) It disappeared.
(b) It was burned.
(c) It fell into a well.
(d) It was eaten by wild animals.
3. To what animal does Francis compare Rayber's son, Bishop?
(a) A gorilla.
(b) A dog.
(c) A ferret.
(d) A canary.
4. What does Rayber say to the innkeeper that deeply annoys Francis?
(a) That Francis is his son.
(b) That Francis is a world class fisherman.
(c) That Francis is a prophet.
(d) That Francis is an orphan.
5. What is the name of Motes' hometown?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rayber's reaction when he realizes Bishop is dead?
2. What does Emory do with his own clothes while he is wearing the Gonga outfit?
3. Where does Francis drown Bishop?
4. What does Motes fill his shoes with as penance for sins?
5. Why did Mason kidnap Francis?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)