|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everything That Rises Must Converge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Enoch Emory?
2. What does Francis tell Rayber he will do with Bishop before he kills him?
(a) Give him rest.
(b) Take care of him.
(c) Baptize him.
(d) Put him to sleep.
3. What is the name of Motes' landlady at the end of the story?
(a) Mrs. Gold.
(b) Mrs. Hatchet.
(c) Mrs. Howe.
(d) Mrs. Flood.
4. What disability does Rufus suffer from in the story "The Lame Shall Enter First"?
(a) He has a club foot.
(b) He has dwarfism.
(c) He has a lisp which makes him drool.
(d) He is blind in one eye.
5. How old was Mason Tarwater when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Sarah Ham go by in the story "The Comforts of Home"?
2. Which of the following characters shouts the words, "Go back to hell where you came from, you old wart hog"?
3. How long did Mason Tarwater spend in the mental institution before his release?
4. Which of the following activities does Francis refuse to do while he is living with Rayber?
5. How does Motes kill Shoals?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)