|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everything That Rises Must Converge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Enoch Emory work?
(a) At the zoo.
(b) At the library.
(c) At the pool.
(d) At the museum.
2. What does Julian's mother attempt to give Carver that infuriates his mother?
(a) A dollar bill.
(b) A spanking.
(c) A penny.
(d) A hug.
3. Who wrote a letter threatening death to whomever tried to steal the furniture in the house?
(a) Motes' sister.
(b) Motes' mother.
(c) Motes' father.
(d) Motes' brother.
4. What type of establishment does Mr. Tilman, the man who offers to buy Mr. Fortune's land, run for a living?
(a) A casino.
(b) An elementary school.
(c) A church.
(d) A gas station.
5. How old is Mary Fortune in the story "A View of the Woods"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Asbury been away from his mother before returning in the story "The Enduring Chill"?
2. When Francis arrives at Rayber's front door, what does he say happened to Mason's body?
3. How does Parker's wife react when she sees the new tattoo on Parker's back?
4. When "The Violent Bear it Away" opens, how long has Mason Tarwater been dead?
5. What is the one word Enoch Emory uses to describe Taulkinham?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)