|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everything That Rises Must Converge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following activities does Francis refuse to do while he is living with Rayber?
2. How does Mrs. May react when she sees Mrs. Greenleaf performing one of her prayer healings?
(a) She is pleased.
(b) She is outraged.
(c) She is terrified.
(d) She is confused.
3. How is Sabbath related to Asa?
(a) Asa is her father.
(b) Asa is her son.
(c) Asa is her uncle.
(d) Asa is her brother.
4. What part of Julian's mother's face seems distorted when he runs to her side outside the bus?
(a) Her mouth.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her complexion.
(d) Her hair.
5. What does George Rayber do for a living?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is a mechanic.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a pastor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following books is Mary Grace reading in the story "Revelation"?
2. Who claims that Rayber's ears are "deaf to the Holy word"?
3. How old is Francis when Mason Tarwater dies?
4. What is the name of the lodge Rayber takes Francis to during their one-on-one fishing trip?
5. What is the one word Enoch Emory uses to describe Taulkinham?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)