|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks they are a big phony?
2. Whom does Arnold apologize to on Murray's behalf?
3. What does Nick tell Sandra that Murray was developing into?
(a) An usher.
(b) A bum.
(c) A dad.
(d) A comic.
4. What does Murray state that Sandra and Albert will be guarding together?
(a) The Lincoln Tunnel.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) Central Park.
(d) The Statue of Liberty.
5. What does Leo say he's surrounded by?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick do when Leo starts to get angry?
2. What does Leo call Murray over the phone?
3. Who says they can't decide whether Murray is "either wonderfully independent or extraordinarily selfish"?
4. What is hanging from the window molding?
5. Where does Act 2, Part 2, take place?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)