|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo give Nick?
(a) A cardboard statue of Chuckles the Chipmunk, a Chuckles hat, and potato chips.
(b) A chuckles the Chipmunk doll.
(c) A cup of old coffee.
2. What name is very musical according to Murray?
3. What happened in the children's session that Sandra was put in charge of in grad school?
(a) The children cheered.
(b) The children fell asleep.
(c) The children laughed.
(d) The children left.
4. Who says, "apologies are the most welcome form of communication"?
5. Who offered Murray the job for a quiz show?
(a) Jeremy Dean.
(b) Stewart Johnson.
(c) Jimmy Sloan.
(d) Samantha Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arnold tell Leo had happened to the phone?
2. What does Nick tell Murray is a name for a short person?
3. What does Nick tell Murray he wants to change his name to in Act 3, Part 2?
4. Who says they can't decide whether Murray is "either wonderfully independent or extraordinarily selfish"?
5. What kind of fruit does Nick offer Sandra?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)