|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Murray starts walking towards the door and says he wants to congratulate whom?
(a) The Child Welfare officers.
(b) Irving R. Feldmen.
(c) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
2. What does Nick tell Murray is a name for a short person?
3. What does Arnold do when Murray won't turn off his music?
(a) He leaves the apartment.
(b) He shouts over the music.
(c) He turns it off himself.
(d) He asks Nick to turn it off.
4. What does Murray state that Sandra and Albert will be guarding together?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) Central Park.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) The Lincoln Tunnel.
5. What song does Murray play in the background while he puts his apartment back to the way it was?
(a) "America the Beautiful."
(b) The Chuckles the Chipmunk theme song.
(c) "Row, Row, Row Your Boat."
(d) "The Stars and Stripes Forever."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Leo, you're in a waste-paper basket"?
2. When Leo came back a week after Murray quit offering him his job back, what song did Murray start singing?
3. What does Leo suggest that he and Murray do in a year?
4. What do we hear at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
5. Where does Nick enter from in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)