|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Arnold apologize to on Murray's behalf?
2. What does Nick claim the potato chips are?
(c) Too salty.
3. Which floor does Arnold work on?
(a) The fifteenth.
(b) The twenty-fourth.
(c) The twenty-second.
(d) The tenth.
4. Who says, "I would like it here too if I was twelve years old"?
5. What does Arnold do when Murray won't turn off his music?
(a) He turns it off himself.
(b) He leaves the apartment.
(c) He shouts over the music.
(d) He asks Nick to turn it off.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arnold see Murray's life?
2. What name does Nick choose for himself in Act 3, Part 1?
3. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's wife that he has on his desk?
4. Who does Leo say "even they" don't like his show anymore?
5. Who shouts for Murray from outside the door?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)