|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in the children's session that Sandra was put in charge of in grad school?
(a) The children cheered.
(b) The children fell asleep.
(c) The children left.
(d) The children laughed.
2. When the children wrote into the Chuckles show and asked the definition of a Chipmunk, what was Murray's reply?
(a) A fat-cheeked rodent.
(b) A cute rat.
(c) A fancy mouse.
(d) An adorable furry thing.
3. Where does Nick enter from in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) The fire escape.
(b) The front door.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bathroom.
4. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's children that he has on his desk?
(a) Six years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
5. What do we hear at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Arnold talking.
(b) The voice of Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(c) Murray joking around.
(d) Sandra humming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick show Murray that has his new name on it?
2. What name is very musical according to Murray?
3. What does Nick exit the apartment holding?
4. Nick claims all the girls at school are taller than him, especially who?
5. What kind of job offer did Murray get for a quiz show?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)