|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo say he's surrounded by?
2. What nice quality does Nick say Sandra possesses?
(a) She's a good listener.
(b) She's a good dancer.
(c) She's a wonderful mother.
(d) She's good at decorating.
3. Nick claims all the girls at school are taller than him, especially who?
(a) Carrie Larsen.
(b) Heather Lock.
(c) Susan Bookwalter.
(d) Deanna Story.
4. Where does Murray place the speaker?
(a) Under his chair.
(b) Under his hat.
(c) In the garbage can.
(d) On the windowsill.
5. Who says, "apologies are the most welcome form of communication"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sandra asks Nick if he likes the redecorating, what does Nick say about the apartment?
2. What is Murray wearing as he enters Arnold's office?
3. Who says they can't decide whether Murray is "either wonderfully independent or extraordinarily selfish"?
4. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's wife that he has on his desk?
5. What does Arnold tell Leo had happened to the phone?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)