|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is very musical according to Murray?
2. What is Murray wearing as he enters Arnold's office?
(a) A pair of sweats.
(b) A jogging outfit.
(c) A chipmunk suit.
(d) A new suit.
3. What does Nick tell Murray he wants to change his name to in Act 3, Part 2?
4. Who says they can't decide whether Murray is "either wonderfully independent or extraordinarily selfish"?
5. When Nick hears the shouts for Murray, what does he exit to do?
(a) Make some coffee.
(b) Put on a tie.
(c) Clean his room.
(d) Eat some potato chips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Murray do when he enters the apartment?
2. Who thinks they are a big phony?
3. Whom does Arnold apologize to on Murray's behalf?
4. What does Murray pick up from the bureau?
5. Where does Act 2, Part 2, take place?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)