|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of fruit does Nick offer Sandra?
(a) An orange.
(b) A pineapple.
(c) An apple.
(d) Some grapes.
2. How does Leo try to prove to Nick that his material is funny?
(a) By presenting the material to him again.
(b) By showing him a notebook that lists all his routines and the reactions they got.
(c) By watching a show together on the television.
(d) He sings and dances some more.
3. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's wife that he has on his desk?
(a) Five years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Two years.
4. What does Murray state that Sandra and Albert will be guarding together?
(a) The Lincoln Tunnel.
(b) The Statue of Liberty.
(c) Central Park.
(d) The Empire State Building.
5. What is Leo's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sandra buy the new bedspreads?
2. What does Sandra tell Murray he lives in?
3. Nick tells Sandra is welcome to use the phone to call whom?
4. Whom does Murray say he saw on a skyscraper?
5. Where does Act 2, Part 2, take place?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)