|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo forget?
(a) The name of Murray's child.
(b) What day it is.
(c) The name of his youngest child.
(d) Some of his lines from the show.
2. What does Leo suggest that he and Murray do in a year?
(a) Renew Murray's contract.
(b) Add a new character to <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>.
(c) Start a new show.
(d) Run off to Europe.
3. What does Leo give Nick?
(a) A cardboard statue of Chuckles the Chipmunk, a Chuckles hat, and potato chips.
(c) A cup of old coffee.
(d) A chuckles the Chipmunk doll.
4. What does Arnold do before leaving the apartment?
(a) He takes a drink from the refrigerator.
(b) He turns the music back on.
(c) He waves goodbye to Nick.
(d) He sings the Chuckles the Chipmunk song.
5. What does Nick do when Leo starts to get angry?
(a) He brings out Bubbles.
(b) He shows Leo some of the routines he and Murray do.
(c) He throws potato chips at him.
(d) He walks out of the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago was the photograph taken of Arnold's wife that he has on his desk?
2. Nick claims all the girls at school are taller than him, especially who?
3. What is hanging from the window molding?
4. What does Nick tell Murray he wants to change his name to in Act 3, Part 2?
5. What color has the wicker chair been painted?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)