|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the protagonist in <i>A Thousand Clowns</i>?
(b) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(d) Irving R. Feldman.
2. Murray ask Nick if he's considered being the first twelve-year-old where?
(a) In space.
(b) Working at McDonald's.
(c) In high school.
(d) Working at the movie theater.
3. What type of instruments do Nick and Murray play for Sandra?
4. How much does Murray say the double features cost at the movie theater?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) A dollar.
(c) A dollar and fifty cents.
(d) Twenty-five cents.
5. How many days old is the paper from which Nick suggests several jobs for Murray?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person that Nick has been staying with when Murray is "working"?
2. Whom does Sandra admit that she hates?
3. What does Murray complain about after opening the blinds?
4. What time is it as the first scene opens?
5. Who warns Murray that "those people don't kid around"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sandra consider herself not to be a leader?
2. Describe the opening scene as the play begins in Act 1, Part 1.
3. Describe Murray.
4. As the curtain goes up at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1, what is Murray doing?
5. What happens when Sandra starts asking Murray about the job interview?
6. What does Leo suggest Murray include in the show?
7. What does Arnold mean when he tells Murray to leave the dragons alone?
8. After Albert and Sandra sit back down with Murray what types of questions do they ask about Nick?
9. Why does Arnold come to Murray's apartment in Act 3, Part 1?
10. Describe Leo.
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)