|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months has Murray been out of work?
2. How is Sandra going to start redecorating?
(a) By buying new sheets.
(b) By buying new curtains.
(c) By buying new silverware.
(d) By buying new towels.
3. Whom does Sandra admit that she hates?
(b) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(c) The Ledbetter family.
4. What does Nick collect after putting down his instrument?
(a) Sandra's files.
(b) Potato chips.
(c) His backpack and pajamas.
(d) The coffee cups.
5. How does Murray try to cheer up Sandra?
(a) By calling the weather phone line.
(b) By playing dead.
(c) By singing.
(d) By turning on Bubbles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Albert leaves the apartment in Act 1, Part 3, what does he call Murray?
2. What family does Albert say that he and Sandra must visit?
3. Who says, "You're not a person, Mr. Burns, you are an experience"?
4. What is Albert's last name?
5. What is the name of Nick's plastic hula dancer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bubbles.
2. While Albert and Sandra are having their private conversation, Murray is doing peculiar things while he waits. Describe what Murray is doing to keep himself occupied while he waits for Albert and Sandra.
3. In the opening of Act 2, Part 1 Murray has three different phone calls. Describe each of them.
4. What does Arnold tell Murray is the one thing that really bothers Murray and that is his problem?
5. Why does Arnold come to Murray's apartment in Act 3, Part 1?
6. What happens during Murray's lunch with Jimmy Sloan?
7. Describe what Arnold's office looks like.
8. While Albert and Sandra are talking to Murray and Nick, there is a noise at the front door. Who is it and what does this person do and look like?
9. Sandra starts sobbing about a lot of different things that are frustrating her about her job and her life. Describe some of the things that she is crying about to Murray at the end of Act 1, Part 3.
10. What does the conversation consist of between Nick and Sandra in the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)