|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Sandra going to start redecorating?
(a) By buying new sheets.
(b) By buying new towels.
(c) By buying new curtains.
(d) By buying new silverware.
2. How much does Murray say the double features cost at the movie theater?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) A dollar and fifty cents.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Twenty-five cents.
3. What brand of coffee do Sandra and Murray drink?
(a) Maxwell House.
(d) Chase and Sanborn.
4. What is the color of Sandra's eyes?
5. Who does Murray call "courageous, free one"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Albert leaves the apartment in Act 1, Part 3, what does he call Murray?
2. Why doesn't Murray wake Sandra?
3. Whom does Murray call a grotesque cherub?
4. What does Nick suggest Murray do before Child Welfare comes?
5. Whom does Nick suggest they sell Bubbles to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Murray.
2. In the opening of Act 2, Part 1 Murray has three different phone calls. Describe each of them.
3. Why doesn't Nick have a name and how did Murray decide to call the child Nick?
4. Describe what is happening at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2.
5. What is Leo's breakdown for the time allotment with his show?
6. Describe some of the funny parts of Leo's routine that Nick doesn't think is funny.
7. Murray asks Nick why Nick hasn't told him about the situation at school and Nick replies that he hasn't seen Murray in a few days. Why haven't they seen each other and where has Nick been?
8. Why does Sandra consider herself not to be a leader?
9. What does it mean when Arnold tells Murray that he floats around like a balloon and everyone is waiting around with a pin?
10. What is Murray and Arnold's discussion about in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)