|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "women seldom sense when they have become boring"?
2. What does Nick leave to do after he lets Albert and Sandra in?
(a) Put on a tie.
(b) Make coffee.
(c) Get a favorite toy.
(d) Do homework.
3. Murray states that out of the mouths of babes comes what?
4. After Sandra tries to rush to the bathroom, what does Murray hand her?
(b) Her clothes, a toothbrush, and toothpaste.
(c) A newspaper and her clothes.
5. Murray lives above what?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A convenience store.
(c) An abandoned Chinese restaurant.
(d) A library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Murray say eats secret caramels in the theater?
2. What is an "O.W." child according to Albert?
3. How does Murray try to cheer up Sandra?
4. What is the color of Sandra's eyes?
5. Whom does Nick do an impression of when Sandra is questioning him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Arnold's office looks like.
2. Describe Leo.
3. Describe some of the funny parts of Leo's routine that Nick doesn't think is funny.
4. Murray tells Albert that he quit <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>. What reasons does Murray give Albert for quitting the show?
5. After Sandra leaves and Murray rushes to the door to open it and Sandra is still on the other side, what changes with their interaction after the door opens?
6. Describe the last scene before the curtains close on the final act.
7. After Murray starts talking about how he was apologizing to random people on the street, what is Sandra's reaction?
8. Describe Murray.
9. When Murray's sister, Elaine, showed up at his apartment, what things did she bring with her?
10. How does Sandra's demeanor change after the doorbell rings at Murray's apartment and she hears that Albert is at the door?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)