|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "women seldom sense when they have become boring"?
2. How many months has Murray been out of work?
3. What is the name of the school that Nick attends?
(a) The Justice School.
(b) The Revere School.
(c) The Americana School.
(d) George Washington.
4. What does Albert accuse Sandra of being too involved with?
(a) Her boss.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her work.
5. Who tells Sandra that she is off the case?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick suggest Murray do before Child Welfare comes?
2. When Murray opens the door for Albert, where does Sandra go?
3. Before the play begins, what do we hear?
4. Whom does Murray call a grotesque cherub?
5. Who is the protagonist in <i>A Thousand Clowns</i>?
Short Essay Questions
1. Name some of the changes that Sandra has made to Murray's apartment at the opening of Act 2, Part 3.
2. When Nick enters in Act 3, Part 1, he states that because Murray has gone out to find a job that he has decided that he needs to take care of a matter also. What matter is this and what has Nick done?
3. What does Arnold mean when he tells Murray to leave the dragons alone?
4. What does Arnold tell Murray is the one thing that really bothers Murray and that is his problem?
5. Why doesn't Nick have a name and how did Murray decide to call the child Nick?
6. While Albert and Sandra are talking to Murray and Nick, there is a noise at the front door. Who is it and what does this person do and look like?
7. Describe Leo's appearance as he enters Murray's apartment.
8. Describe the part of Murray's speech where he describes Nick as a list maker.
9. What is Murray and Arnold's discussion about in Act 2, Part 1?
10. Why does Murray want Arnold to get angry?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)