|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bubbles do when she is turned on?
(a) Her eyes blink.
(b) Her hips wiggle and her breasts light up.
(c) She plays music.
(d) She sings.
2. What does Murray suggest Albert thinks qualifies him to judge?
(a) A job.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) A file on Murray.
(d) A university degree.
3. What type of sandwich does Murray offer Sandra?
4. Whom does Sandra admit that she hates?
(c) The Ledbetter family.
(d) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
5. What is Murray ignoring that Nick finds out about?
(a) The newspaper ads.
(b) Phone calls from Arnold.
(c) The weather announcement.
(d) Letters from Child Welfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Albert carrying?
2. What does Nick leave to do after he lets Albert and Sandra in?
3. At the end of Act 1, Part 2 someone exits without anyone noticing. Who is it?
4. How is Nick related to Murray?
5. Who is Murray's brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Murray want Arnold to get angry?
2. What does Arnold mean when he tells Murray to leave the dragons alone?
3. When Nick enters from the bathroom, what does Leo present to him?
4. Murray tells Albert that he quit <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>. What reasons does Murray give Albert for quitting the show?
5. When Nick enters in Act 3, Part 1, he states that because Murray has gone out to find a job that he has decided that he needs to take care of a matter also. What matter is this and what has Nick done?
6. After Sandra leaves and Murray rushes to the door to open it and Sandra is still on the other side, what changes with their interaction after the door opens?
7. After Albert and Sandra sit back down with Murray what types of questions do they ask about Nick?
8. How does Sandra's demeanor change after the doorbell rings at Murray's apartment and she hears that Albert is at the door?
9. Describe Bubbles.
10. While Albert and Sandra are having their private conversation, Murray is doing peculiar things while he waits. Describe what Murray is doing to keep himself occupied while he waits for Albert and Sandra.
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)