|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Murray sits on the swivel chair, where does Sandra sit?
(a) On the kitchen counter.
(b) On the bed.
(c) On the couch.
(d) On his lap.
2. When did Murray realize that it was time to quit his job with the children's show?
(a) When he started talking to adults using the language of Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(b) When he didn't show up to work one day and liked it.
(c) When he didn't get a raise.
(d) When he suggested that Chuckles get a girlfriend.
3. Who is Murray's brother?
(a) He doesn't have a brother.
4. Whom does Murray call a grotesque cherub?
(d) Chuckles the Chipmunk.
5. What does Murray state that Nick could easily turn into?
(a) Another peeled and boiled potato.
(b) Another diced onion.
(c) Another shaken martini.
(d) Another peeled and cut up carrot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Murray lives above what?
2. What is the name of the school that Nick attends?
3. How much does Sandra say it cost her parents for her to go to school?
4. Whom does Sandra admit that she hates?
5. Sandra wants to rush to the bathroom but instead ends up where?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe some of the people and experiences that Murray has during his "apology spree."
2. What is Murray and Arnold's discussion about in Act 2, Part 1?
3. When Sandra tells Murray that "this morning" she thought he was going to go get a job, what does Murray start talking about?
4. What does Arnold tell Murray is the one thing that really bothers Murray and that is his problem?
5. With what does Sandra say she identifies?
6. Name some of the changes that Sandra has made to Murray's apartment at the opening of Act 2, Part 3.
7. As the curtain goes up at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1, what is Murray doing?
8. What is the "situation" at school that Nick needs to discuss with Murray?
9. Why does Sandra feel the need to apologize to Murray after her argument with Albert?
10. Describe Murray's morning routine.
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)