|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of Sandra's eyes?
2. As part of his morning routine, whom does Murray call?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(d) A pre-recorded weather announcement.
3. What does Sandra ask for after peeking out at Murray?
(b) Her clothes.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A bathrobe.
4. What does Murray state that Nick could easily turn into?
(a) Another shaken martini.
(b) Another peeled and boiled potato.
(c) Another peeled and cut up carrot.
(d) Another diced onion.
5. After Murray tells Sandra he probably loves her, Murray tells her she has small what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Albert leaves the apartment in Act 1, Part 3, what does he call Murray?
2. When Murray sits on the swivel chair, where does Sandra sit?
3. Where does Murray joke about putting Nick's milk?
4. Where does Nick exit at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
5. What does Albert call Sandra in their private conversation?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Albert takes Sandra aside to have a private conversation, what do they talk about?
2. Describe Murray.
3. Describe what is happening at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2.
4. When Sandra tells Murray she isn't sure if he is independent or selfish, how does Murray reply?
5. Describe Arnold.
6. Describe Sandra and Murray's morning routine in Act 2, Part 1.
7. Describe Murray's morning routine.
8. What happens when Sandra starts asking Murray about the job interview?
9. Describe Leo's appearance as he enters Murray's apartment.
10. Why doesn't Nick have a name and how did Murray decide to call the child Nick?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)