|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arnold leave as he enters?
(a) A photo album.
(b) A job contract.
(c) A bag of fruit.
(d) A newspaper.
2. Where does Nick exit at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Out the front door.
(b) Out the window.
(c) Through his bedroom door.
(d) He doesn't exit; he stays in the kitchen.
3. When did Murray realize that it was time to quit his job with the children's show?
(a) When he started talking to adults using the language of Chuckles the Chipmunk.
(b) When he suggested that Chuckles get a girlfriend.
(c) When he didn't show up to work one day and liked it.
(d) When he didn't get a raise.
4. After Murray tells Sandra he probably loves her, Murray tells her she has small what?
5. Who warns Murray that "those people don't kid around"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Murray have before he has to appear before the Board?
2. How does Murray try to cheer up Sandra?
3. Who tells Sandra that she is off the case?
4. What does Nick say he remembers about his mother?
5. What did last night's "work" leave behind?
Short Essay Questions
1. With what does Sandra say she identifies?
2. Describe Sandra.
3. As the curtain goes up at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1, what is Murray doing?
4. When Murray's sister, Elaine, showed up at his apartment, what things did she bring with her?
5. Describe what is happening at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2.
6. What happens when Murray heads to the door on his way to congratulate Irving R. Feldmen?
7. When Nick enters in Act 3, Part 1, he states that because Murray has gone out to find a job that he has decided that he needs to take care of a matter also. What matter is this and what has Nick done?
8. Describe some of the people and experiences that Murray has during his "apology spree."
9. What is Leo's breakdown for the time allotment with his show?
10. What does Arnold tell Murray is the one thing that really bothers Murray and that is his problem?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)