|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sandra look for while Murray is calling Arnold to discuss interviews?
(a) A suit.
(b) A tie.
(c) Her files.
2. What does Arnold leave as he enters?
(a) A job contract.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A photo album.
(d) A bag of fruit.
3. What type of animal does Nick's mother have with her?
(a) A cat.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A dog.
(d) A parakeet.
4. Who does Murray call "courageous, free one"?
5. Where does Murray joke about putting Nick's milk?
(a) In a shot glass.
(b) In a bottle.
(c) In a jug.
(d) In a dog dish.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nick's mother shows up at the door, what color of animal does she have with her?
2. What does Murray say he always takes in his martini?
3. What does Nick leave to do after he lets Albert and Sandra in?
4. Why doesn't Murray wake Sandra?
5. What does Nick suggest Murray do before Child Welfare comes?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Sandra tells Murray she isn't sure if he is independent or selfish, how does Murray reply?
2. Murray tells Albert that he quit <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>. What reasons does Murray give Albert for quitting the show?
3. Describe Albert.
4. Why does Sandra consider herself not to be a leader?
5. With what does Sandra say she identifies?
6. Describe Murray.
7. Why does Albert think Nick should leave the room?
8. Describe Bubbles.
9. When Albert takes Sandra aside to have a private conversation, what do they talk about?
10. When Nick asks Murray if he has been looking for a job, what does Murray confess to him?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)