|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 1 where does Nick say he's been staying?
(a) With his best friend from school.
(b) In the vacant apartment next door.
(c) With the upstairs neighbors.
(d) At the library.
2. What does Arnold leave as he enters?
(a) A bag of fruit.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A photo album.
(d) A job contract.
3. Where does Murray live?
(b) San Francisco
(d) St. Louis.
4. What did last night's "work" leave behind?
(a) A towel.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Her address and phone number.
(d) Her gloves.
5. Murray states that out of the mouths of babes comes what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sandra going to start redecorating?
2. Nick and Murray try to guess where Sandra comes from based on what?
3. When Albert and Sandra start to get angry at each other, where does Murray suggest they all go?
4. Who is the protagonist in <i>A Thousand Clowns</i>?
5. How does Murray try to cheer up Sandra?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Murray calls Margo, what message does she tell Margo to relate to Arnold?
2. Describe Arnold.
3. Describe Bubbles.
4. When Nick enters in Act 3, Part 1, he states that because Murray has gone out to find a job that he has decided that he needs to take care of a matter also. What matter is this and what has Nick done?
5. When Nick asks Murray if he has been looking for a job, what does Murray confess to him?
6. As the curtain goes up at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1, what is Murray doing?
7. What happens when Sandra starts asking Murray about the job interview?
8. Why does Murray want Arnold to get angry?
9. What is Leo's breakdown for the time allotment with his show?
10. How does Sandra's demeanor change after the doorbell rings at Murray's apartment and she hears that Albert is at the door?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)