|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Murray states that out of the mouths of babes comes what?
2. Who enters while Sandra and Murray have their polite conversation?
3. What is the color of Sandra's eyes?
4. Where does Nick exit at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) He doesn't exit; he stays in the kitchen.
(b) Out the front door.
(c) Out the window.
(d) Through his bedroom door.
5. Murray ask Nick if he's considered being the first twelve-year-old where?
(a) In space.
(b) Working at McDonald's.
(c) Working at the movie theater.
(d) In high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Murray wake Sandra?
2. Who is Murray's brother?
3. Who says, "women seldom sense when they have become boring"?
4. How long has Nick been "visiting"?
5. Where does Murray admit he's been when he was supposed to be looking for a job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Leo.
2. In the opening of Act 2, Part 1 Murray has three different phone calls. Describe each of them.
3. Describe Sandra and Murray's morning routine in Act 2, Part 1.
4. Why does Sandra feel the need to apologize to Murray after her argument with Albert?
5. What does Leo tell Murray it feels like to flop in front of the children during the show?
6. What does Arnold mean when he tells Murray to leave the dragons alone?
7. Describe the last scene before the curtains close on the final act.
8. With what does Sandra say she identifies?
9. Name some of the changes that Sandra has made to Murray's apartment at the opening of Act 2, Part 3.
10. Why does Sandra consider herself not to be a leader?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)