|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nick exit at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Through his bedroom door.
(b) Out the window.
(c) He doesn't exit; he stays in the kitchen.
(d) Out the front door.
2. What does Sandra look for while Murray is calling Arnold to discuss interviews?
(a) A suit.
(b) A tie.
(d) Her files.
3. Why doesn't Nick go to school?
(a) Murray tells him to stay home because Murray wants to go sightseeing.
(b) He is celebrating Irving R. Feldman's birthday.
(c) He is sick.
(d) Because he slept in.
4. What is Sandra's last name?
5. Murray lives above what?
(a) A convenience store.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A library.
(d) An abandoned Chinese restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Murray ignoring that Nick finds out about?
2. What is an "O.W." child according to Albert?
3. Who says, "You're not a person, Mr. Burns, you are an experience"?
4. Whom does Nick do an impression of when Sandra is questioning him?
5. Who does Murray call "courageous, free one"?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Murray starts talking about how he was apologizing to random people on the street, what is Sandra's reaction?
2. Describe the last scene before the curtains close on the final act.
3. Murray asks Nick why Nick hasn't told him about the situation at school and Nick replies that he hasn't seen Murray in a few days. Why haven't they seen each other and where has Nick been?
4. As the curtain goes up at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1, what is Murray doing?
5. What happens when Sandra starts asking Murray about the job interview?
6. Describe Murray and Nick's "act" that they perform for Leo.
7. Describe Murray.
8. When Nick enters in Act 3, Part 1, he states that because Murray has gone out to find a job that he has decided that he needs to take care of a matter also. What matter is this and what has Nick done?
9. What does Arnold tell Murray is the one thing that really bothers Murray and that is his problem?
10. Describe Arnold.
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)