|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of sandwich does Murray offer Sandra?
2. After Murray tells Sandra he probably loves her, Murray tells her she has small what?
3. At what age does Nick have to agree on a name that he wants?
4. Who is Margo?
(a) Arnold's secretary.
(b) Albert's boss.
(c) Murray's upstairs neighbor.
(d) Nick's girlfriend.
5. At the end of Act 1, Part 2 someone exits without anyone noticing. Who is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Murray try to cheer up Sandra?
2. What does Murray complain about after opening the blinds?
3. What does Nick's mother come back to collect that she had abandoned?
4. Where does Murray joke about putting Nick's milk?
5. When did Murray realize that it was time to quit his job with the children's show?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Murray's morning routine.
2. Describe the part of Murray's speech where he describes Nick as a list maker.
3. While Albert and Sandra are having their private conversation, Murray is doing peculiar things while he waits. Describe what Murray is doing to keep himself occupied while he waits for Albert and Sandra.
4. What does it mean when Arnold tells Murray that he floats around like a balloon and everyone is waiting around with a pin?
5. Describe Sandra and Murray's morning routine in Act 2, Part 1.
6. When Nick enters in Act 3, Part 1, he states that because Murray has gone out to find a job that he has decided that he needs to take care of a matter also. What matter is this and what has Nick done?
7. Describe Murray and Nick's "act" that they perform for Leo.
8. Describe some of the funny parts of Leo's routine that Nick doesn't think is funny.
9. Why does Sandra feel the need to apologize to Murray after her argument with Albert?
10. Murray tells Albert that he quit <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>. What reasons does Murray give Albert for quitting the show?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)