|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Murray tells Sandra he probably loves her, Murray tells her she has small what?
2. Who does Murray call "courageous, free one"?
3. Who warns Murray that "those people don't kid around"?
4. Where does Murray joke about putting Nick's milk?
(a) In a shot glass.
(b) In a jug.
(c) In a dog dish.
(d) In a bottle.
5. What does Arnold leave as he enters?
(a) A bag of fruit.
(b) A photo album.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A job contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person that Nick has been staying with when Murray is "working"?
2. Whom does Murray call a grotesque cherub?
3. Before Albert leaves the apartment in Act 1, Part 3, what does he call Murray?
4. Murray ask Nick if he's considered being the first twelve-year-old where?
5. What type of instruments do Nick and Murray play for Sandra?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leo suggest Murray include in the show?
2. After Sandra leaves and Murray rushes to the door to open it and Sandra is still on the other side, what changes with their interaction after the door opens?
3. As the curtain goes up at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1, what is Murray doing?
4. Describe the last scene before the curtains close on the final act.
5. When Sandra tells Murray she isn't sure if he is independent or selfish, how does Murray reply?
6. Describe Sandra and Murray's morning routine in Act 2, Part 1.
7. What does the conversation consist of between Nick and Sandra in the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
8. What is Leo's breakdown for the time allotment with his show?
9. Sandra starts sobbing about a lot of different things that are frustrating her about her job and her life. Describe some of the things that she is crying about to Murray at the end of Act 1, Part 3.
10. What happened to the stuff that Elaine brought by?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)