|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Murray state that Nick could easily turn into?
(a) Another shaken martini.
(b) Another peeled and cut up carrot.
(c) Another peeled and boiled potato.
(d) Another diced onion.
2. When Murray sits on the swivel chair, where does Sandra sit?
(a) On the couch.
(b) On his lap.
(c) On the bed.
(d) On the kitchen counter.
3. What does Nick suggest Murray do before Child Welfare comes?
(a) Make coffee.
(b) Clean the apartment.
(c) Get dressed and shaved.
(d) Turn off the television.
4. What is Albert carrying?
(b) A calculator.
(c) A small briefcase.
5. What is Murray ignoring that Nick finds out about?
(a) The weather announcement.
(b) Letters from Child Welfare.
(c) Phone calls from Arnold.
(d) The newspaper ads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nick and Murray try to guess where Sandra comes from based on what?
2. What does Nick's mother come back to collect that she had abandoned?
3. Why doesn't Murray wake Sandra?
4. What does Murray say he always takes in his martini?
5. In Act 1, Part 1 where does Nick say he's been staying?
Short Essay Questions
1. While Albert and Sandra are talking to Murray and Nick, there is a noise at the front door. Who is it and what does this person do and look like?
2. Why doesn't Nick have a name and how did Murray decide to call the child Nick?
3. Describe the last scene before the curtains close on the final act.
4. After Sandra leaves and Murray rushes to the door to open it and Sandra is still on the other side, what changes with their interaction after the door opens?
5. Why does Arnold come to Murray's apartment in Act 3, Part 1?
6. What does Leo tell Murray it feels like to flop in front of the children during the show?
7. Describe Leo's appearance as he enters Murray's apartment.
8. Describe Leo.
9. Why does Albert think Nick should leave the room?
10. Describe Bubbles.
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)