|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Albert and Sandra start to get angry at each other, where does Murray suggest they all go?
(a) The movies.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The park.
(d) The Statue of Liberty.
2. How long has Nick been "visiting"?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
3. Who says, "women seldom sense when they have become boring"?
4. What has Murray avoided from the Child Welfare?
(a) Phone calls.
(b) Phone calls and letters.
5. How many months has Murray been out of work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it as the first scene opens?
2. What is Albert's last name?
3. How tall is Nick's plastic hula dancer?
4. Who is Murray's brother?
5. Whom does Nick do an impression of when Sandra is questioning him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Murray tells Albert that he quit <i>The Chuckles the Chipmunk Show</i>. What reasons does Murray give Albert for quitting the show?
2. When Albert takes Sandra aside to have a private conversation, what do they talk about?
3. What does Leo tell Murray it feels like to flop in front of the children during the show?
4. What does the conversation consist of between Nick and Sandra in the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
5. What happened to the stuff that Elaine brought by?
6. Describe some of the funny parts of Leo's routine that Nick doesn't think is funny.
7. In the opening of Act 2, Part 1 Murray has three different phone calls. Describe each of them.
8. After Murray starts talking about how he was apologizing to random people on the street, what is Sandra's reaction?
9. What does Arnold mean when he tells Murray to leave the dragons alone?
10. Describe some of the people and experiences that Murray has during his "apology spree."
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)