Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Murray ask Nick if he's considered being the first twelve-year-old where?
(a) Working at the movie theater.
(b) In space.
(c) Working at McDonald's.
(d) In high school.
2. What does Nick say he remembers about his mother?
(a) Her long fingernails.
(b) Her big feet.
(c) Her soft hair.
(d) Her terrific laugh.
3. Who opens the door for Albert and Sandra when they first arrive?
(d) Nobody. They open the door themselves.
4. After Murray tells Sandra he probably loves her, Murray tells her she has small what?
5. Who tells Sandra that she is off the case?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Nick related to Murray?
2. What does Murray say he always takes in his martini?
3. What family does Albert say that he and Sandra must visit?
4. After Sandra tries to rush to the bathroom, what does Murray hand her?
5. What does Murray do when Albert and Sandra prepare to leave?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Nick.
2. What happened to the stuff that Elaine brought by?
3. Sandra starts sobbing about a lot of different things that are frustrating her about her job and her life. Describe some of the things that she is crying about to Murray at the end of Act 1, Part 3.
4. Describe some of the funny parts of Leo's routine that Nick doesn't think is funny.
5. How does Sandra's demeanor change after the doorbell rings at Murray's apartment and she hears that Albert is at the door?
6. Why does Sandra feel the need to apologize to Murray after her argument with Albert?
7. Describe Murray.
8. Describe the part of Murray's speech where he describes Nick as a list maker.
9. Describe Sandra.
10. What does Arnold mean when he tells Murray to leave the dragons alone?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)